[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh gosh I had to agree hehe Kan was a hottie in there and that was how I started liking him hehe he was a baddie hahah but he played it so well i liked his role alot hehe 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Totally agree! He waS such a hot hunk in RMMWT. Him in those black vests. He's always had a sex crazed body therefore if you crave topless guys, you'll get a glimpse of his chest every now and then. I actually liked Dome in there also but his later acting gigs sucked.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I didn't watch RMMWT but I saw glimpses of Kan. He was definitely hot. As I mentioned in my previous comment, Kan is most handsome when he plays an alpha-male character. 
I agree!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I watched episode 16 and it wasn't so bad. They're just saving the best killings for last. He better not end up with Chompoo. Choose whatever ending. If Rin doesn't get a happy ending, no one can! That's why I hated Aum's version of Nang Naak. Hated that Pete remarried after he found out she was a ghost.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. I'm glad CH7 is using him. I hate to say this, but I'm glad he's Mai's pra'ek.There's a big chance Kan will get more lead roles there since he's already paired with one of their top actresses. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I watched episode 16 and it wasn't so bad. They're just saving the best killings for last. He better not end up with Chompoo. Choose whatever ending. If Rin doesn't get a happy ending, no one can! That's why I hated Aum's version of Nang Naak. Hated that Pete remarried after he found out she was a ghost.

It's a little ridiculous and inconsistent though. You know? Like that nerdy guy, he was murdered and returned, not as a vengeful ghost, but a helpful ghost??? And like everyone else was murdered too, by Rin, why didn't they have a ghost? Maybe because the nerdy guy was murdered by a human being. Idk. I thought that headless body scene was plain dumb and unnecessary. Even though he died helping Rin or the other characters, I don't pity him at all. Urgh.

Aum...as in Aum Patcharapa? Haha. Too many Aum's.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, if Techin doesn't get Rin, he shouldn't get anyone. Plus, why would they make him end up with Chompoo when the writers made it obvious that she had a little something going on with Rin's friend....??? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

It's a little ridiculous and inconsistent though. You know? Like that nerdy guy, he was murdered and returned, not as a vengeful ghost, but a helpful ghost??? And like everyone else was murdered too, by Rin, why didn't they have a ghost? Maybe because the nerdy guy was murdered by a human being. Idk. I thought that headless body scene was plain dumb and unnecessary. Even though he died helping Rin or the other characters, I don't pity him at all. Urgh.

Aum...as in Aum Patcharapa? Haha. Too many Aum's.  
Yes, Aum P. She played as Nang Naak with Pete in an old lakorn.

I don't pay attention to the insignificant characters. When Som died, no one complained so why complain about the way the nerdy guy died? Lol. He deserved it. I think he didn't become a vengeful ghost because he wasn't angry enough with Ekkarat. He loves Ekkarat so I guess he accepted being killed by the one he loved versus Rin who was killed horribly by people she thought were her friends. Just making this up. The nerdy guy knew that his love was never going to be returned versus Rin who was unaware of the fake friends she befriended. He probably helped Rin because it was a task that was left undone before he died just like how Rin dances all the time because she had just finished her dance competition before she died. The other ghosts Rin killed all went straight to hell. Nerdy guy was the nicest of them all so he stuck around a bit to do a good deed. Lol.  Sometimes, you can make some sense out of nonsense. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, Aum P. She played as Nang Naak with Pete in an old lakorn.

I don't pay attention to the insignificant characters. When Som died, no one complained so why complain about the way the nerdy guy died? Lol. He deserved it. I think he didn't become a vengeful ghost because he wasn't angry enough with Ekkarat. He loves Ekkarat so I guess he accepted being killed by the one he loved versus Rin who was killed horribly by people she thought were her friends. Just making this up. The nerdy guy knew that his love was never going to be returned versus Rin who was unaware of the fake friends she befriended. He probably helped Rin because it was a task that was left undone before he died just like how Rin dances all the time because she had just finished her dance competition before she died. The other ghosts Rin killed all went straight to hell. Nerdy guy was the nicest of them all so he stuck around a bit to do a good deed. Lol.  Sometimes, you can make some sense out of nonsense. 

Movies man, they make you think! School doesn't do that for sure. HAHA. JK JK.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, with ch. 3 he's still support. And probably wont be promoted with them.

Well, I don't care about CH3 anymore. HAHA. JK JK. For the actresses around Kan, I'd rather they be from CH7. CH3 actresses don't' suit Kan. HEHE. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Well, I don't care about CH3 anymore. HAHA. JK JK. For the actresses around Kan, I'd rather they be from CH7. CH3 actresses don't' suit Kan. HEHE. 

Lol true. He has only been paired with 2 n'eks from Ch.7 so far, if I remember correctly... Which was Cheer and Mai. I want to see him with Kwan, Bow, Nao, Sammy.... the possibilities are endless!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol true. He has only been paired with 2 n'eks from Ch.7 so far, if I remember correctly... Which was Cheer and Mai. I want to see him with Kwan, Bow, Nao, Sammy.... the possibilities are endless!
Agree!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
He was a baddie, and he acted that role so well that I took notice of him.

We'll see if he keeps getting pra'ek roles. I want him too, and I hope so because he's got potential. Tle got to pair up with Kwan, Min, Tangmo, Yui, Poo and Pan. He should consider himself lucky with his average looks and average acting. Kan totally outshined him when they starred in that one lakorn together.