[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
What i want to know is , who had read the novel , was the $ex scene explicit or implied lollll. I read  Game Rak Game Rai  online and it describe the weather when those scene came up lol  . When i was oversea I stay  w/ a family who have a daughter  name Maihi who love reading thai romance novel , since there wasn't any TV unless you goes to the village market . I was bore out of my mind at bed time . I would ask her to read the novel out loud to me ( I can't read anything that's not english ) but it never last long cuz there are certain scene she just read to herself . So I told her , just read any rscene/willing that she come across if she doesn't want to read the whole novel to me . Yeah, I know , I'm bad lollll. One thing I learn is , western & asian writing are completely different, thai novel actually make me have butterfly in my stomach  lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
What i want to know is , who had read the novel , was the $ex scene explicit or implied lollll. I read  Game Rak Game Rai  online and it describe the weather when those scene came up lol  . When i was oversea I stay  w/ a family who have a daughter  name Maihi who love reading thai romance novel , since there wasn't any TV unless you goes to the village market . I was bore out of my mind at bed time . I would ask her to read the novel out loud to me ( I can't read anything that's not english ) but it never last long cuz there are certain scene she just read to herself . So I told her , just read any rscene/willing that she come across if she doesn't want to read the whole novel to me . Yeah, I know , I'm bad lollll. One thing I learn is , western & asian writing are completely different, thai novel actually make me have butterfly in my stomach  lmao.

No way! Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Wait. If it's a movie then I think I know which one it was. It's that one the mistress was teasing Sam by the swimming pool and attempted to kill her baby by stabbing her self with a knife or punching herself. I remember my grandparents watching it, but I hated it because of such scenes. The actress who played the mistress is the actress that plays the evil sister's mom in Ken and Namtarn's Majurat See Nampung. Right??
I remember Sam was in a lot of movie that was made into Lakorn. Mia Lang was one of them and this was one of the few.

sarN

sarNie Granny
tgamber said:
Wow. Funny I've never got butterflies from reading an Asian novel.
I guess I wasn't use to Asian novel and when get expose to it , I can honestly say I can't help but giggle when ever a love scene come up hahaha ! It could be the native language that I find amusing/cheesy , if it was spoken in English it might have a different effect . Every time she read a new novel I would ask her if there an rscene/willing scene lol. Believe me , I felt embrass just hearing it and the butterfly too. She read thai oldies novel which she told me there always an rscene , just like most lakorn in the late 80's and early 90s include those theme, in the novel those scene start as a force turn willing , but in lakorn we don't see that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried an Asian novel once and couldn't get through it cause the language was something I concentrated on too much and took away the joy of reading it. American novels are easier cause...you either have sex, making love or they eff up lol. I think I like the straightforward of a novel like that :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So the film I'm explaining is actually the Thai remake of the American film Fatal Attraction. Haha. And the actress who plays the mistress is Honey, who was in MSNP. She was also in Mook Liam Petch, she played Rome's mom.
Lol oh man the funny part is your summary does fit this story! Except the mistress is n'ek and not a psycho.

I don't really remember Fatal Attraction except for the bunny boiling scene.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I remember Sam was in a lot of movie that was made into Lakorn. Mia Lang was one of them and this was one of the few.

Haha. All I remember is I never liked Sam because his films were not my cup of tea. I feel like he's always a cheater and never saw him as a likable pra'ek. 

jeanie1 said:
Lol oh man the funny part is your summary does fit this story! Except the mistress is n'ek and not a psycho.

I don't really remember Fatal Attraction except for the bunny boiling scene.

Haha. It does doesn't it?! 

Bunny boiling?? The bunny had better been dead. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So the film I'm explaining is actually the Thai remake of the American film Fatal Attraction. Haha. And the actress who plays the mistress is Honey, who was in MSNP. She was also in Mook Liam Petch, she played Rome's mom.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the movie version of this lakorn. I find it funny that she calls herself Honey. I know who you're talking about. She's hot for her age.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh, I thought you were talking about the movie version of this lakorn. I find it funny that she calls herself Honey. I know who you're talking about. She's hot for her age.
She was. Haha. I never liked her though. She was too daring.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i heard the word "honey'' use alot in thai novel , at first i don't really understand it and never ask question until it become repetitive , I have to stop Maihi from reading and explain it to me . the language use metaphor according to the cultural which is different from western . "honey" is a sexual theme/word :secret: . I thought of all the lakorn w/ the tittle honey and yes it does refer to that lol.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
i heard the word "honey'' use alot in thai novel , at first i don't really understand it and never ask question until it become repetitive , I have to stop Maihi from reading and explain it to me . the language use metaphor according to the cultural which is different from western . "honey" is a sexual theme/word :secret: . I thought of all the lakorn w/ the tittle honey and yes it does refer to that lol.    
I guess that's why she was called Honey. Haha. She was the sexy of the 80's.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Honey refers to sweetness and passion. Haha. Think of why they call it the honeymoon. What do you do on your honeymoon? You have a passionate sweet love!  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Honey refers to sweetness and passion. Haha. Think of why they call it the honeymoon. What do you do on your honeymoon? You have a passionate sweet love!  
Hot sweet love, Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
I thought honey is a woman love channel LMAOooo
lol...when u said honey was something sexual I thouht it was a body part. Because it can't be like passion which is a bit tame.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I mistakenly commented in another thread referring to how horrible the plot of this story is! I watched the movie version and it seriously made me sick to my stomach. Maybe it's because it's a movie version so everything was rushed. I now understand the word "raeng" more in depth. We hear it used all the time to refer to some plots that may seem raeng, but this is beyond disturbing! Haha. The fact that n'ek was willing to be a nang bumreur without throwing a fit seemed tasteless. I know she had no choice, but she played it off as if it was an honor when she was actually hurting inside. She came off as a bit heartless, especially towards his wife. I don't even know why he married his wife when he doesn't even love her Although it's a slap/kiss, I really don't support adultery or like when p'ek is married to another woman. In this case, n'ek is the first wife. Lol. He just labels her as his concubine, but she deserves full rights. One way to look at this though is that n'ek was always forced so she didn't willingly commit adultery. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I mistakenly commented in another thread referring to how horrible the plot of this story is! I watched the movie version and it seriously made me sick to my stomach. Maybe it's because it's a movie version so everything was rushed. I now understand the word "raeng" more in depth. We hear it used all the time to refer to some plots that may seem raeng, but this is beyond disturbing! Haha. The fact that n'ek was willing to be a nang bumreur without throwing a fit seemed tasteless. I know she had no choice, but she played it off as if it was an honor when she was actually hurting inside. She came off as a bit heartless, especially towards his wife. I don't even know why he married his wife when he doesn't even love her Although it's a slap/kiss, I really don't support adultery or like when p'ek is married to another woman. In this case, n'ek is the first wife. Lol. He just labels her as his concubine, but she deserves full rights. One way to look at this though is that n'ek was always forced so she didn't willingly commit adultery.
I still think the most disturbing part is her trying to abort the baby...using a hanger. Yeah, n'ek didn't have a choice and even when she is suffering she masked it very well because in a sense she doesn't want to give complete power over to p'ek. Meaning what he is doing might kill her inside but she won't give him the satisfaction of knowing so.

You can clearly see what she became because of the situation...she was far from being decent. She gave up her life not by her own doing but because of p'ek. I don't think he would have leave her alone until she became his...so I don't fault n'ek trying to make the best of a worst situation.

I don't think they should have let p'ek get married whether the reason is pity or not. It made the n'ek look cheap. His intention was to always try and get inside her pants they should just let him be single and chase after n'ek all he wants.

Going forward I have a hard time believing how these two can trust each other because everything is so broken between them. I can't really see how she can forgive him so easily for all he puts her through and live under sunshine and rainbow. Even a baby for momentarily could not patch up what is shattered between them.

They want to make it as raeng as possible so I don't know what else they can do...