[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I still think the most disturbing part is her trying to abort the baby...using a hanger. Yeah, n'ek didn't have a choice and even when she is suffering she masked it very well because in a sense she doesn't want to give complete power over to p'ek. Meaning what he is doing might kill her inside but she won't give him the satisfaction of knowing so.

You can clearly see what she became because of the situation...she was far from being decent. She gave up her life not by her own doing but because of p'ek. I don't think he would have leave her alone until she became his...so I don't fault n'ek trying to make the best of a worst situation.

I don't think they should have let p'ek get married whether the reason is pity or not. It made the n'ek look cheap. His intention was to always try and get inside her pants they should just let him be single and chase after n'ek all he wants.

Going forward I have a hard time believing how these two can trust each other because everything is so broken between them. I can't really see how she can forgive him so easily for all he puts her through and live under sunshine and rainbow. Even a baby for momentarily could not patch up what is shattered between them.

They want to make it as raeng as possible so I don't know what else they can do...
Yes, the hanger part was extremely disturbing. You don't normally see that in lakorns so I tried to refrain myself from mentioning it because n'eks aren't supposed to be alcoholics, smokers, or baby killers. I feel like the both of them suffer from psychological illnesses. How they managed to find peace within each other after all that happened still puzzles me. There is no way they could've forgiven each other when they've experienced deaths, physical, and psychological abuse at once. I mean, the n'ek tried to kill her baby. I don't understand how the baby brought the two together when they didn't want it to begin with. It's just a messed up plot. You'd see stories like these in American films because of how messed up it is. Lol. So I'm shocked that someone wrote this as a Thai novel.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Yes, the hanger part was extremely disturbing. You don't normally see that in lakorns so I tried to refrain myself from mentioning it because n'eks aren't supposed to be alcoholics, smokers, or baby killers. I feel like the both of them suffer from psychological illnesses. How they managed to find peace within each other after all that happened puzzles me. There is no way they could've forgiven each other when deaths, physical, and psychological abuse were involved. For the n'ek to try and kill her baby, I don't understand how the baby brought the two together when they didn't want it to begin with. It's just a messed up plot. You'd see stories like these in American films because of how messed up it is. Lol. So I'm shocked that someone wrote this as a Thai novel.
They pretty much stayed clear from the innocent goody good girl image for n'ek. I don't see how she can come out from the trap life in one piece though. P'ek screw her up every time he turned his head...I'm surprised she still can think straight. She dealt with her problems in a human way...turning into things that take her pain away even if for a few minutes.

She only became an alcoholic so p'ek would not sleep with her whenever he wants lol. If I was her I would shower myself with alcohol too as long as I am free for a night. In all honesty....he could have set her up in a nice condo and have sex with her there...instead of doing it under the same roof with his wife around....that is gross...to think when he is done with n'ek and just go lay down peacefully with his wife.

I think in the book they did not end up with each other? I prefer for them to not be and let p'ek ponder what he has done. Remember n'ek is a victim of unfortunate circumstances...nothing that happened was her fault to begin with and for that p'ek should understand that his actions was unacceptable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, lets not forgot the N'ek went to school oversea and he thought she was the party type as well . She was bold and rebellious w/ partying , drinking , smoke ,  just to spite the p'ek because he can't stand the smell of  alcohol left alone sleep w/ her but he eventually did while she was drunk and the next morning she was shock lmao . He even warn her about getting pregnant and she was on birth control . It wasn't all force . She have a out of town place where she goes when ever she stress and he would follow her there , secretly at first . He told her at this place all their hatred for each other should be forgotten and just let themselves be happy. They become lover there and she forgot to take pill when ever they goes there lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol....he followed her secretly. I don't doubt that is what he'll do, keep on following her cause in a way dude is obsessed. And even if she goes to the end of the world I have a feeling he'll find a way to locate her. Literally the p'ek is like n'ek shadow, a disrupt shadow.

I think he wants people to believe she has a choice but actually it's an invisible one lol. Tui and Kwan has chemistry so it'll be a good one. I have never watched Tui's lakorn  before but recently picked up FJS and thought he did a pretty good with in it. He has great ability with his eyes...and I love the way he stares at Kwan in that lakorn :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
well, lets not forgot the N'ek went to school oversea and he thought she was the party type as well . She was bold and rebellious w/ partying , drinking , smoke ,  just to spite the p'ek because he can't stand the smell of  alcohol left alone sleep w/ her but he eventually did while she was drunk and the next morning she was shock lmao . He even warn her about getting pregnant and she was on birth control . It wasn't all force . She have a out of town place where she goes when ever she stress and he would follow her there , secretly at first . He told her at this place all their hatred for each other should be forgotten and just let themselves be happy. They become lover there and she forgot to take pill when ever they goes there lol
Keyword is "forget." LOL. So I'd like to think she did. It wasn't like that in the movie.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the ending to the movie was kind of anti climatic. It seemed like everything was brushed aside so they can make up and call it an end lol. I know it's a movie but...anyway since this is a lakorn and channel 7 tends to exaggerate theirs a bit...I want a flush out lakorn where it starts good in the beginning but very detailed at the end...not just a whole bunch of fillers and at the end it's nothing.

sarN

sarNie Granny
So true about ch7 drag, they also have lot of n'rai in their lakorn i guess so they can fight each other lol and for this one I saw 3 + 1 mother in law

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think a mother-in-law sometime makes up a whole village of n'rais. Cause she has the power to steer the ship when it comes to p'eks lol...some p'ek will be a momma's boy forever...and that is the worst mother and a husband to have. Can't win with a momma's boy :nono1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow...I remember seeing this moving a while back & have since wonder if a lakorn will ever be made.  Like some of you, that hanger part stayed with me.  It was disturbing indeed.  Oh my he was so cruel to her.  I hope in they would at least add some romance to the lakorn version.  Sam...he was a bad p'ek in his days.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But Sam was hot! Lol. He's such a great actor. Too bad he's no longer acting. I'd rather him take on p'ek roles than Nok Chatchai.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
But Sam was hot! Lol. He's such a great actor. Too bad he's no longer acting. I'd rather him take on p'ek roles than Nok Chatchai.
LOL! Me too.  Take Sam over Nok Chatchai anyday.  Nok just has that old pervert look.  No offense.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is gorgeous in this lakorn. I love the way they dress and makeup here. And they are cute together. Please Kwan let yourself loose in here...be something that you have never been and shine in this lakorn. Any lakorn is fine if she holds back on her intimate scenes with the P'ek but this lakorn isn't one of them. I want to see her go places where her character has never taken her before.

I freaking love Sam as Kavee...he has to be my biased in that role. Sam has the clean cut look to him that makes him very likeable even if he is an ass in his roles. Nok, on the other hand, he just comes across as dirty even if he doesn't try to be. When he plays with the young N'eks it makes me watch to scratch myself lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Next year is gonna be a year full of raeng lakorns! Lakorns that deal with cheaters and revenge. There's so many I'm following that I'm not even sure which belongs to which. HAHAH. They are all remakes too, so it's hard for me to distinguish.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Phatman...when I was typing in this forum I was questioning myself if I was in the right thread. I was like...is this Fai Lang Fai? I had to scroll up to see.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Tui is one of the most gorgeous Thai men alive...EVER!  Kwan, I've always adore her.  Enjoying all the pics here.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing I can say about Tui is his expressions can come from just his eyes.  He has that stare can felt like he can see through you. I like his jawlines though.