[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
why do they have to film it oversea ? i thought  the lakorn took place in Thailand ? I know the n'ek when to school oversea but she didn't met the p'ek till she back in Thailand but according to those picture it look like the whole cast was film oversea ---- unless it's a honey moon scene  :scratchhead2: the p'ek did marry his girlfriend 
I know right. I wish they'd return to Thailand.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought about 'Fai Lang Fai' vs this lakorn ending . This lakorn the p'ek & n'ek shouldn't end up together as well if not , for sure more so than the latter. He was the reason her father kill himself! How can you forgive so easy and let's not forget they commit adultery, cause the handicap wife to die!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
I thought about 'Fai Lang Fai' vs this lakorn ending . This lakorn the p'ek & n'ek shouldn't end up together as well if not , for sure more so than the latter. He was the reason her father kill himself! How can you forgive so easy and let's not forget they commit adultery, cause the handicap wife to die!!!
Woah. That's really messed up...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yeah I hope they do. They changed the ending for Kularb Len Fai too, right.
oh phatman, why do you have to mention KLF? I don't know why they changed the ending. Or not? It was open and everyone hated it. Seriously. The last thing we want for a lakorn which has tortures and rai is a little hopeful future. Even though it's hard to believe. So, we can hope that even with mia noi, rape and intentional abortion, people can forgive and forget with time and effort.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
Maybe they'll change it. They changed the ending for Roy Leh Sanae Luang. 

Ah , man .  Im sooooooooooooo sad they ruin my all time favorite lakorn . To start off ,  they change the tittle from Nang fah satan and that already ruin the effect lol. I  wanted this lakorn to remake with a different ending and it finally came true , but  it was horrible !!! Completely different story line !! worst remake ever , sorry for fan out there lol. Samee remake wasn't  good either ^^ sighhhh . Best one was Koo Kum.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
oh phatman, why do you have to mention KLF? I don't know why they changed the ending. Or not? It was open and everyone hated it. Seriously. The last thing we want for a lakorn which has tortures and rai is a little hopeful future. Even though it's hard to believe. So, we can hope that even with mia noi, rape and intentional abortion, people can forgive and forget with time and effort.
Haha. I'm so sorry. Didn't know it was that bad. I thought the ending was happy that's why. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

Ah , man .  Im sooooooooooooo sad they ruin my all time favorite lakorn . To start off ,  they change the tittle from Nang fah satan and that already ruin the effect lol. I  wanted this lakorn to remake with a different ending and it finally came true , but  it was horrible !!! Completely different story line !! worst remake ever , sorry for fan out there lol. Samee remake wasn't  good either ^^ sighhhh . Best one was Koo Kum.
Yeah, it was pretty bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
watching their lakorn together now. I think Tui and Kwan look good together, they have some spark. Yeah, this lakorn is definitely messed up. If the lead didn't get together in Fai Lang Fai then this lakorn they should not get together either. They commit all the wrongs in the world to have them forgive and forget. It's not the P'ek being an ass or the N'ek do stupid things to live....but they were kind of screwed in so many ways. If any lakorn should have an open ending and let the wounds heal it is for sure this lakorn.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Haha. I'm so sorry. Didn't know it was that bad. I thought the ending was happy that's why. Hehe.
Are you supposed to be happy when a guy you like would pull away your hands, offer friendship and uncertain future? I won't. If not as couple, I want getting to know each other. It's true this lakorn has selfish ppl but remember mostly they just hurt each other aside from mia luang. If they forgive each other, who'd have a say. In fai leng fai, they involved the whole family which is wrong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
watching their lakorn together now. I think Tui and Kwan look good together, they have some spark. Yeah, this lakorn is definitely messed up. If the lead didn't get together in Fai Lang Fai then this lakorn they should not get together either. They commit all the wrongs in the world to have them forgive and forget. It's not the P'ek being an ass or the N'ek do stupid things to live....but they were kind of screwed in so many ways. If any lakorn should have an open ending and let the wounds heal it is for sure this lakorn.

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]^^ true ! Even though the n'ek dad cause his father to kill himself , he should had end it after the n'ek dad die as well but he have to drag her into his revenge and she was oversea during the whole mess , she wasn't aware of what going on . even though the p'ek didn't kill the dad himself but he intentionally ruin the dad [/SIZE]financially[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] which drove him to [/SIZE]suicide.  He force her to be his mistress in exchange for the house and debt her father had w/him. And to make it worst he married his sick/handicap girlfriend while sleeping with the mistress at the same time . N'ek became a alcoholic and drink all time just so the p'ek wouldn't touch her because he hate drunken girl lol. I felt the reason why they got together is because of the baby and the baby she try to miscarries but was stop lol thank god!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg. This sounds horrible! I can't believe Kwan is taking on such a role, but I'm excited that my girl is accepting a challenging role for once. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually I don't like these kind of lakorns. In reality, there are ppl who won't take revenge no matter what. It's entertaining for ppl when nangek suffer and tries to survive through hell. I can't stand bully. Revenge is like fai which won't die down from your inside.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If this was remake into an american movie , expect lots of bedroom scene lol! since it's a lakorn , expect ceiling shot, light dim and camera angle . it's a remake , they might tune it down and change stuff around like what they done to 'samee' & 'roy leh sanae luang' . the old version was very well act though , especially toward the end when the n'ek&p'ek broke down because usually in lakorn there some kind of hospital scene or life and death situation occur for the couple to realize their feeling but in this lakorn the finally act was when p'ek realize how much hate/suffering the n'ek had to endure that she willing to hurt herself to kill the baby inside and his last desperation to save them was asking the n'ek to end his life w/ a gun and at the end she couldn't do it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think for me the lowest of this lakorn has to be what the P'ek did to his wife. She was handicapped and he had no regard whatsoever towards her. They could have let him chase the N'ek all he wants and get in her pants whatever it is but it would have been less disgusting had they left him being single. 

Didn't the N'ek try to abort the baby with a hanger or something? I can't imagine the thought of that. The P'ek did all he could to ruin N'ek whether he had feelings for her or not...but he completely messed her life up from top to bottom when in fact she had no clue what was going on. She was just a victim in his cold revenge. I think they try to gloss over everything with the baby but if you watch the whole lakorn...I don't think the baby would heal everything.

In Fai Lang Fai...the N'ek hired someone that has AIDS to ruin people's lives too...and that is something that was hard to get over...so that is why I think that lakorn has a perfect ending to a perfect disaster of a N'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eesh. All the reviews from you guys about this lakorn makes me sick to my stomach. I remember reading the synopsis back in page 1, but I've already forgotten it. I only remember not liking it. Haha. I guess I'm just gonna go in not expecting flowers and butterflies at the end. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
But everyone looks so happy in pictures. It doesn't even look that intense. Lol.
I noticed when the lakorn is rai, they promote it with happy image. Bizarre right?