[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
My big mouth have to spoil the fun lolll I'm sorry. I'm a old school , lakorn now a day is remaking all the oldies I watch in my teen , shoot , at this rate I bettach Daoprasok will be remake next year. Don't worry, I'm sure they going change the storyline a bit to make it less sinful since she young w/ an older actor.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I watch many of Ton J. Lakorn... don't recall this. ..

I love that lakorn he did w/Ann where he was dating her sis...sis got rape by p'k dad. ..died..left the baby. .For pro's and to care for. ...anyone got link to watch by any chance? ?
That was my first time seeing Ann in a lakorn and it was good! I hope ch3 remake that!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is so pretty in here. The only thing I have a problem with her is her hair color never stay the same throughout the lakorn. Not just that...it changes color in the same episode lol. In her lakorn with Tui her hair changes so much...I'm surprised I didn't get a whiplash out of it. But the girl nonetheless, is just pretty. The less makeup she has on the prettier she is. Though, hubby thought she has a cat face. Not sure how he came up with that conclusion.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In that picture where they're sitting at the table...woah I'm guessing the one sitting to his right is his wife and the girls leaning on him are his mistresses!! Is this Mia Luang all over again??! Haha.

Speaking of Mia Luang, is that one any good to watch? I'm guessing no, because it's about a cheating husband whose wife accepts him back. But then his wife was played by one of my seven wonders Pok!! Hm...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awwww the baby cute. I want babiesss w/ whom ever want me lol. There sure a lot of girls around him!!! He wasn't a player nor do he have lot of mistress , just N'ek & his girl friend whom he later marry. Since the wife have health issue they seen like a platonic relationship during the whole marriage , she will use her health to keep the p'ek from seeking the n'ek ( they live in the same house) . There was a scene where the p'ek sneak out the bedroom and was caught by the mother in law , they all camp outside the room to ensure he doesn't cheat haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Awwww the baby cute. I want babiesss w/ whom ever want me lol. There sure a lot of girls around him!!! He wasn't a player nor do he have lot of mistress , just N'ek & his girl friend whom he later marry. Since the wife have health issue they seen like a platonic relationship during the whole marriage , she will use her health to keep the p'ek from seeking the n'ek ( they live in the same house) . There was a scene where the p'ek sneak out the bedroom and was caught by the mother in law , they all camp outside the room to ensure he doesn't cheat haha.

Oh so he was just torn between his ex-girlfriend and wife and no mistresses. Good. At least he's not a player who's smitten by every girl. Hmmmm...I wonder how I'll enjoy this lakorn. :scratchhead2:  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG, so they have an older version with Sam Yurinan. The couple from that version is so much hotter than Chatchai's version, and the acting is great! However, no one has uploaded the whole thing :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
OMG, so they have an older version with Sam Yurinan. The couple from that version is so much hotter than Chatchai's version, and the acting is great! However, no one has uploaded the whole thing :(
Who was the nang'ek?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think the baby is cute. But not so attractive babies usually turn out very pretty/handsome later on in life. Just like sometimes ugly parents make the cutest babies.

I think everybody look nice in here. The wardrobe is fitting to the characters. What else has Tui played in? I only watched the one with Kwan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Sam's version was a movie wasn't it? I don't think it was a series.
Wait. If it's a movie then I think I know which one it was. It's that one the mistress was teasing Sam by the swimming pool and attempted to kill her baby by stabbing her self with a knife or punching herself. I remember my grandparents watching it, but I hated it because of such scenes. The actress who played the mistress is the actress that plays the evil sister's mom in Ken and Namtarn's Majurat See Nampung. Right??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
NVM. That's not the one. HAHA.

Here's Sam's version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7jX_SvYc4

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I found it on youtube. It's this one. There's 4 parts to it and it ends there cause it's a movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7jX_SvYc4

I never saw Majurat See Nampeung so I can't say but your description sounds mostly right. The lakorn with Chatchai kept a lot of the same scenes but obviously added in a ton of stuff. Like the hanger scene (disturbing) was in both movie and lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
jeanie1 said:
I found it on youtube. It's this one. There's 4 parts to it and it ends there cause it's a movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7jX_SvYc4

I never saw Majurat See Nampeung so I can't say but your description sounds mostly right. The lakorn with Chatchai kept a lot of the same scenes but obviously added in a ton of stuff. Like the hanger scene (disturbing) was in both movie and lakorn.
I didn't know it was a movie! I'm so used to seeing Sam in lakorns. I shall go watch it now. 

phatman said:
Wait. If it's a movie then I think I know which one it was. It's that one the mistress was teasing Sam by the swimming pool and attempted to kill her baby by stabbing her self with a knife or punching herself. I remember my grandparents watching it, but I hated it because of such scenes. The actress who played the mistress is the actress that plays the evil sister's mom in Ken and Namtarn's Majurat See Nampung. Right??
And no, that's not the lady that played in MJSN. She's a completely different person. I've never seen many of these 60-80s actresses. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I didn't know it was a movie! I'm so used to seeing Sam in lakorns. I shall go watch it now. 

And no, that's not the lady that played in MJSN. She's a completely different person. I've never seen many of these 60-80s actresses. Haha.
So the film I'm explaining is actually the Thai remake of the American film Fatal Attraction. Haha. And the actress who plays the mistress is Honey, who was in MSNP. She was also in Mook Liam Petch, she played Rome's mom.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I saw the one with Nok in it. I kind of like it but didn't want them to get together. I don't remember much with Sam's version only here and there....but what I remember clearly was the hanger scenes...I highly doubt they will keep it in this version though. But since they want it really raeng who knows...it is after all a lakorn.