CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

Discussion in '2018' started by Yuukie, Jul 26, 2016.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Arnus can still be pra'ek. Ch7 is just dumb. Haha. I love him!

HuabNag likes this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

The owner of ch7 is like the 4th or 5th richest man in Thailand and they said that ch7 was just a hobby :risas3:

3. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Agree, I wish she is a police officer or at least a reporter that is not annoying and cause problems. In 2 ep she cause trouble on both. When saw her follow Es.. I was “again”...

4. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

I just don’t understand Ch 7 when they demoted Arnus! He’s is good looking and can act way better than some yet they gave him crappy role when he was still pra ek and then demoted slowly. This is why they can’t keep veteran actors long.

phatman likes this.
  5. phatman

Yeah. I agree. Arnus is soo loyal to them, but they don't see his worth at all.

HuabNag likes this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I just can't understand ch7 obsession with New. I just can't

HuabNag, Orangeblossom and Koy123 like this.
  7. phatman

No wonder. Pretty soon we're gonna say goodbye to Ch7. I've never seen such mass exudus from a channel. Throughout all these years the only stars to have "not renewed" their contracts all came from Ch7 .

8. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

I wonder why too! Also what is their obsession with Kelly? Does he have connection or something?

preetam and phatman like this.
  9. phatman

Connection most definitely.

10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks, Yea there scenes are wows :).

11. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Yeah! Can she at least take care of herself before following Es?? Putting everyone in danger with her stupidity. She needs to rethink her career if she's going to put everyone in danger all the time!

HuabNag and phatman like this.
  12. geestory

I am soooo feeling "cheep" and morakot together! I love them together!

Now if only they gave kris someone besides miss stupid reporter

rae, HuabNag, HNA0 and 1 other person like this.
  13. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Both Morakot and fake Cheep are smart! They will make very genius baby! Cee and Yui have good chemistry too. Hopefully I will begin to slowly like the reporter at some point or I will have to forward Es “Chris” romantic scenes

14. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

I’m not really a fan of action, but I don’t know why I can’t get enough of Cee and Yui. They’re the best action couple who can actually fight and have chemistry. I want to see more of their scenes together. Looking forward to episode 4.

15. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint Magnet Couple

Lep Krut got taken down for copyright :sad6::sad6::sad6:What part of don't share fansubs online do people not understand :BangHead::BangHead: they've ruined it for everyone now

preetam likes this.
  16. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sigh...

17. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Love all scenes of Yui and Cee in ep. 4 and there were less scenes of the reporter which is good. Which of the police with Krit is working for the bad guy? I suspected the guy who always with Krit. But I also feel any of the police guys can be that guy who is working for the organization.

18. HuabNag

HuabNag sarNie Adult

Maybe they should get a close group so that way less people can access and less problem.

19. geestory

Yep...now SJDK is going to have a closed group ONLY for those who donated =/

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Love all scenes of Yui and Cee in Ep 4.

preetam and HuabNag like this.