CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

Discussion in '2018' started by Yuukie, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Yuukie

Yuukie Lakornaddict

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    erinhang likes this.
  2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Visually I am cool with this lol I didn't watch their first lakorn together but hopefully this one is good =D

Yuukie likes this.
  3. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Do you guys know the storyline?
    I'm excited to see a reunion! :aaaaa:

Yuukie likes this.
  4. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

Finally! They pair up again after all these years. What genre is it going to be? Is it action because Nine Bever Films is producing it?

erinhang and Yuukie like this.
  5. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I used to watch Cee all the time a few years back but all he does is action and crappy lakorns now. Why can't he be put in a good drama lakorn again! He was great in Bo Bae. Probably be a pass for me :(

6. Yuukie

Yuukie Lakornaddict

Yeah its action.. again... lol

7. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Oh well, at least action is new for Min:)

Yuukie likes this.
  8. Yuukie

Yuukie Lakornaddict

I know im super excited to see Min in action lakorn! :cheer:

erinhang likes this.
  9. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

From another forum, someone said that it's a big project and going to be film in four different countries:clap:

Yuukie likes this.
  10. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Action lakorn for Min?!?! Sounds interesting. It will be my first time watching her with another actor besides Weir lol but it's okay. :) Anyone knows what the story's all about?

11. Yuukie

Yuukie Lakornaddict

I hope the storyline is good, if anyone know the storyline please share.

12. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Action?? Can't Cee choose something else? Thai actions no matter who produces it, if it's not a movie it'll never be good. That's the reality of Thai action. Nine Beavers is alright visually, but their sound quality sucks. I was excited for a bit too. Cee and Min...can't pass. Sigh.

13. mewninii

mewninii sarNie Egg

Cee.... why oh why do they always give him these roles.... ugh
    Like everyone I was so happy to see cee/min
    and here it is.... another action.......... :(

phatman likes this.
  14. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

ch7dramasociety IG update

[​IMG]
    Translation is greatly appreciated

Saw this on a CH7 fanpage... instead of Min, it will be Yui???

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  15. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Awww, i wanted to see a reunion between Min and Cee. :(

16. lakornwatcher

lakornwatcher sarNie Juvenile

Omg! Yui is getting waay too skinny! She needs to eat. She doesn't look healthy at all. Maybe working too hard.

17. I almost didn't recognize Yui in here! Yes she has gotten WAY too skinny! :(

18. patesserie

patesserie sarNie Hatchling

Yeah Min got pulled out of this one. It's likely because they need her queue for her upcomming lakorn for Pordeecom with Pooklook.

erinhang likes this.
  19. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Cast and synopsis

แนะนำละครใหม่7สี "เล็บครุฑ"
    บทประพันธ์ พนมเทียน
    บทโทรทัศน์ ก้องเกียรติ โขมศิริ

ผลิตโดย บริษัท 9 บีเวอร์ ฟิล์มส์ จำกัด ละครแนวแอ็กชั่นสุดมัน จากบทประพันธ์ชั้นครู พนมเทียน เมื่อองค์กรร้ายระดับชาติกำลังวางแผนยึดครองภูมิภาคอาเซียน ทำให้สองหนุ่มยอดฝีมือถูกส่งเข้ามาปฏิบัติการในครั้งนี้ หนึ่งคือนายทหารฝีมือดีที่ต้องสวมรอยเป็นวายร้ายระดับพระกาฬเพื่อแทรกซึมเข้าองค์กร อีกหนึ่งคือนายตำรวจหนุ่มตงฉินผู้พร้อมต่อกรกับคนร้ายซึ่งหน้า ทั้งคู่ต้องเผชิญหน้าและต่อสู้กันด้วยภารกิจของแต่ละฝ่าย ปฏิบัติการสุดระห่ำครั้งนี้จึงต้องเดิมพันด้วยชีวิต แฝงแนวคิดที่ว่า แม้จะตกอยู่ภายใต้เรื่องราวเสี่ยงตาย แต่ความดีก็จะนำมาซึ่งมิตรภาพและความรักที่งดงาม

นำแสดงโดย ซี ศิวัฒน์, เอส กันตพงศ์, ยุ้ย จีรนันท์, แพรว เฌอมาวีร์, โน้ต วัชรบูล, พงศ์สิรี บรรลือวงศ์, โอริเวอร์ บีเวอร์, พิง ลำพระเพลิง, สุรศักดิ์ โชติทินวัฒน์, จิม เจจินตัย, ศรุต สุวรรณภักดี และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง

16789394_1662512180717926_481694738458607616_n.jpg

Credits to lakorn_ch7

erinhang likes this.
  20. lakornwatcher

lakornwatcher sarNie Juvenile

Yui looks so much better in the last pic. Hopefully that's how she looks like right now bc I'm getting worried for her if she still looks like that first pic.