CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

Discussion in '2018' started by Yuukie, Jul 26, 2016.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

:clap: Good job! https://www.instagram.com/p/BiEDMSogUW6/

He sure was and he CAN SING!!! omg I was stunned.

phatman, HuabNag and Koy123 like this.
  2. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

phatman likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That's only rating for epi 1 right?

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, just saw his performance on TMKS. I know he can sing, but didn’t know it was this good. That’s a good way to promote this lakorn.

phatman likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Too bad he was against the NaiPran mask cus my god that guy is good. His technique was like wow.

Koy123 likes this.
  7. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

He's not a twin but the villain is his look alike. And his new assignment is to impersonate the villain. I have a little bit of episode 1 left but I hope the villain stays around he's hilarious.

phatman, xcinsationalx and Koy123 like this.
  8. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Can I just say that Cee is freaking HOT AF! Lol

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  9. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Even I thought it was a professional singer. I was like racking my brain trying to figure out who it was.

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  11. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Honestly at some point I thought he was Bie ROFL. Like there are some notes where he sounds like Bie, but I was like as much as I adore Bie, whoever this is sounds better lol. That was on the first appearance though, but by the second song, I was like uhhh sounds nothing like the first song.

Also, anyone else happy that both Cee and Amy have lakorns on air right now? Lol, they're one of my fave couples in the ET.

xcinsationalx and saobomp like this.
  12. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

OMG, he's so good! Like he might be better than some professionals. If the Ch7 was smart they'd let him sing an OST for his lakorn. Also, this makes me feel like I should try to watch the Masked Singer. Or at the very least this whole episode lol.

I liked Cee when I watched him in Sawan Saang with Min. But I haven't really followed his work because it seems like nothing of his ever gets subbed.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  13. xcinsationalx

Okay, I just watched the whole episode of the Masked Singer and honestly, I think Cee should have joined Yellow Bear Robot in the finale. Their performances were the best in my opinion.

14. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Cee has another performance to, Ice actually says something about it on the show that years ago Cee was highly sought after by music producers, but he went towards acting instead.

Koy123 and xcinsationalx like this.
  15. xcinsationalx

Oh, he does? Yay! Ah, that's what they were talking about. I had no idea since I don't understand Thai. That actually makes a lot of sense. He totally should have done both lol

16. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Yep, Ice said something along the lines of

Once ago a very big record company wanted him to be a singer, but at the time he choose to be a actor, in reality, if he had chosen to be a singer, there would probably be no Ice Saranyu today.

phatman likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well I for one am glad he chose to be an actor because he is one of the top 3 actor at ch7! I love him in all his action lakorns!

18. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Dang he’s good. I can’t even hear an accent on him on the English lyrics lol. Is he pretty good at English? I know Amy is fluent right cause of her dad?

phatman likes this.
  19. xcinsationalx

No Ice Saranyu, as in Cee would've replaced him/been a hit singer?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  20. xcinsationalx

Also I watched/skimmed the first episode, and it's such a shame this isn't being subbed because Cee and Yui chemistry is great during those fight scenes.

KitKat516 likes this.