CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I used to watch Cee all the time a few years back but all he does is action and crappy lakorns now. Why can't he be put in a good drama lakorn again! He was great in Bo Bae. Probably be a pass for me :(

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Action lakorn for Min?!?! Sounds interesting. It will be my first time watching her with another actor besides Weir lol but it's okay. :) Anyone knows what the story's all about?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Action?? Can't Cee choose something else? Thai actions no matter who produces it, if it's not a movie it'll never be good. That's the reality of Thai action. Nine Beavers is alright visually, but their sound quality sucks. I was excited for a bit too. Cee and Min...can't pass. Sigh.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Cee.... why oh why do they always give him these roles.... ugh
Like everyone I was so happy to see cee/min
and here it is.... another action.......... :(

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
ch7dramasociety IG update

Translation is greatly appreciated

Saw this on a CH7 fanpage... instead of Min, it will be Yui???

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I almost didn't recognize Yui in here! Yes she has gotten WAY too skinny! :(

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Cast and synopsis

แนะนำละครใหม่7สี "เล็บครุฑ"
บทประพันธ์ พนมเทียน
บทโทรทัศน์ ก้องเกียรติ โขมศิริ

ผลิตโดย บริษัท 9 บีเวอร์ ฟิล์มส์ จำกัด ละครแนวแอ็กชั่นสุดมัน จากบทประพันธ์ชั้นครู พนมเทียน เมื่อองค์กรร้ายระดับชาติกำลังวางแผนยึดครองภูมิภาคอาเซียน ทำให้สองหนุ่มยอดฝีมือถูกส่งเข้ามาปฏิบัติการในครั้งนี้ หนึ่งคือนายทหารฝีมือดีที่ต้องสวมรอยเป็นวายร้ายระดับพระกาฬเพื่อแทรกซึมเข้าองค์กร อีกหนึ่งคือนายตำรวจหนุ่มตงฉินผู้พร้อมต่อกรกับคนร้ายซึ่งหน้า ทั้งคู่ต้องเผชิญหน้าและต่อสู้กันด้วยภารกิจของแต่ละฝ่าย ปฏิบัติการสุดระห่ำครั้งนี้จึงต้องเดิมพันด้วยชีวิต แฝงแนวคิดที่ว่า แม้จะตกอยู่ภายใต้เรื่องราวเสี่ยงตาย แต่ความดีก็จะนำมาซึ่งมิตรภาพและความรักที่งดงาม

นำแสดงโดย ซี ศิวัฒน์, เอส กันตพงศ์, ยุ้ย จีรนันท์, แพรว เฌอมาวีร์, โน้ต วัชรบูล, พงศ์สิรี บรรลือวงศ์, โอริเวอร์ บีเวอร์, พิง ลำพระเพลิง, สุรศักดิ์ โชติทินวัฒน์, จิม เจจินตัย, ศรุต สุวรรณภักดี และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง

16789394_1662512180717926_481694738458607616_n.jpg

Credits to lakorn_ch7

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yui looks so much better in the last pic. Hopefully that's how she looks like right now bc I'm getting worried for her if she still looks like that first pic.