[CH7] Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai (DaraVDO)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Actually, some of their other productions look better. Despite having been around for awhile, Daravdo's lakorns always look cheap. Their lighting is too bright and they over powder their actors. It's so bad. Transitions are choppy too. The new Baan Sai Tong looks like a knock off.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So quiet in here. Why is no one spazzing? :/ Intorn and Rathi need to hook up already. She's quite annoying.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Mahalo, shouldn't you be studying? I've only seen up to the part Mawin and Peemai lost in the forest.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I've even listened to the synopsis. Ok, I confessed the end of it. It seems like lots of drama. Happy that neko is subbing it. Thanwa and Green 's acting are not bad but the chemistry is not sizzling enough. This one lakorn is like watching 3 lakorns at once. A compilation of diff synopsis.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like Pim and whatever dude's name is, couple more than the main couple.

Praemai is going to step aside for her bff... pfft. P'ek doesn't even like that chick.

So far, I'm enjoying it though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I freaking hate Rathi. Prae warned her about Win using her to get back at her but miss stuck up and self absorbed airhead thinks that no one would choose Prae over her. Don't you think your friend would know best since you grew up together? She's been trouble ever since she made Prae go back to model for Win's father's dealership after he tried to harass her. All of a sudden she feels betrayed by Prae when Win finally tells her that he was just using her to make Prae jealous? She's so stupid and her parents are too. What kind of parents support their children undergoing breast augmentation so they can market themselves better? That's like pushing your children to sell themselves. And out of all people, Chanon sides with Rathi and misunderstands her. Is Prae wrong for having all these gorgeous hiso men falling for her? No. Rathi's a hater because she throws herself at them but no one wants her. I honestly would disown her as a friend. I will never forgive any friend who let's a guy get in between our friendship, especially a guy that can't be trusted. She already lost my friendship when she made me go back to work for a pervert just so she can land a date with a popular hiso guy. Rathi was always trying to be something she's not so she's been delusional since the beginning. The girl can get lost already. Why isn't Intorn and her hooking up? She's a good match for his crazy stepmother.

Also, I really don't think these three would have a happy ending due to the difference in socioeconomic status. I like the storyline but they all come from very different lives. It's difficult for them to adjust to one another, especially with the objection of their parents. Even if they were to get together, there won't be a peaceful marriage because they'll always be looked down on. I think it's best that they stay poor because they seem to live much simpler and happier lives. I wouldn't want to be with someone higher than me even though you don't measure a person's value by their wealth. I just don't want to feel like I provide less than them. I want to feel equal. That's just my insecurities though.

However, don't lose hope people. Kate Middleton was a commoner who met and married Prince William. She's now a princess so fairytales do come true. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kate M. had a little more status than a commoner before she married though lol p.s. I absolutely adore her story.

I ff a lot of Rathi scenes. She is such a narcists. She honestly thinks she has better qualities than Praemai... Ha! What a joke.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yessssss get together you two! Leave my otp alone! I've just finished watching thr second episode, waiting patiently for the subs, and they are alr annoying.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Win and Toon apparently did a duet
The song is nice, i really like Win's voice. Toon kinda ruined the song lmao 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dF3fesSXgU[/media]

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The iguana scene was hilarious. Lol. The leads have some cute bonding scenes just like Es and Sammy in Bodyguard Sao. I'll keep an eye out for this director. I will only trust Daravdo projects in his hands and the one who directed Bodyguard Sao.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. It's so funny how Win starts treating Prae like a friend so she knows the difference between being his friend and gf. It's finally getting good between Rathi and Intorn. He now has someone crazy enough to go up against his stepmother.

Gee, where is everyone? Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Can't believe two of the most annoying characters in here have become the center of my interest. Lol. Really like Intorn and Rathi together. Hate blossoming into love. I love that kind of story. Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been watching this but it didn't start to get really interesting til now. Hopefully it won't drag. I like the spiceness of Rati and Intorn, superbored of the third couple and just ok with Tanwa and Green. I'm still annoyed with the friendship breakup drama.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think the pace is just right. There's something interesting happening in each episode, but it can get quite redundant with Prae always pushing Win away, Rathi blaming Prae for stealing someone who wasn't hers to begin with, and Intorn competing against Win for Prae. Prae's getting really annoying with her stubborn self but I get where she's coming from. She doesn't want people to talk badly about her mother and her; she also doesn't want to steal her friend's crush. They should've done something to make her trust him a bit more but there have been problems on top of problems that continuously thins their trust. However, I like that there's a nice balance between all three couples. The script is also well written. It truly shows the obstacles of dating someone from a different socioeconomic status.

It's so cute how they have the professor crushing on the flower shop's owner. Love is just everywhere in this lakorn. Lol.

I loved the climax for today's episode when Rathi helped exposed Intorn's stepmother. This couple. Haha. Their story alone can start a new lakorn.