[CH7] Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai (DaraVDO)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There will be more drama next week. Enough is enough already. Why is Rathi still going after Win when he rejected her so many times? Ugh. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah but Intorn is calmer. Lol. His words don't cut sharply like Rathi's. She goes overboard and is ridiculous. Over a freaking guy! Really? I'm disgusted by her personality. But this is based on a book so I guess this is her character.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm enjoying watching this so much. I get all giggy watching Green and Thanwa playful scene at the green house. I hardly get like this watching lakorns for a long time. Funny, they like to dress Green in in Korean outfits.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I freaking hate Rathi. Prae warned her about Win using her to get back at her but miss stuck up and self absorbed airhead thinks that no one would choose Prae over her. Don't you think your friend would know best since you grew up together? She's been trouble ever since she made Prae go back to model for Win's father's dealership after he tried to harass her. All of a sudden she feels betrayed by Prae when Win finally tells her that he was just using her to make Prae jealous? She's so stupid and her parents are too. What kind of parents support their children undergoing breast augmentation so they can market themselves better? That's like pushing your children to sell themselves. And out of all people, Chanon sides with Rathi and misunderstands her. Is Prae wrong for having all these gorgeous hiso men falling for her? No. Rathi's a hater because she throws herself at them but no one wants her. I honestly would disown her as a friend. I will never forgive any friend who let's a guy get in between our friendship, especially a guy that can't be trusted. She already lost my friendship when she made me go back to work for a pervert just so she can land a date with a popular hiso guy. Rathi was always trying to be something she's not so she's been delusional since the beginning. The girl can get lost already. Why isn't Intorn and her hooking up? She's a good match for his crazy stepmother.
Also, I really don't think these three would have a happy ending due to the difference in socioeconomic status. I like the storyline but they all come from very different lives. It's difficult for them to adjust to one another, especially with the objection of their parents. Even if they were to get together, there won't be a peaceful marriage because they'll always be looked down on. I think it's best that they stay poor because they seem to live much simpler and happier lives. I wouldn't want to be with someone higher than me even though you don't measure a person's value by their wealth. I just don't want to feel like I provide less than them. I want to feel equal. That's just my insecurities though.
However, don't lose hope people. Kate Middleton was a commoner who met and married Prince William. She's now a princess so fairytales do come true. Lol.
Gosh I know right!! She is such a bitch and Oml I wanna smack some senses into her. Same here, if my "best friend" were to treat me like that I would've disowned her a long ass time ago. I get Prae was raised right and all but damn could this girl just please fight back for once??? I hate how they make some of the n'ek all weak against other girls but against the males they're a little more dominant, I don't know maybe it's just me but Prae needs to suck it up and put some sense into that girl!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So much drama on top of drama as if overcontrolling parents, jealous friends, and siblings aren't enough. They have to add more misunderstandings. It really frustrates me but this is soo good! I guess the conflicts matches the title. So many obstacles and rivalries. I love the script. There's so much realness to it. Each actor does a great job at delivering their lines with real emotions. You really believe that they're in that situation. I was cracking up when Chanon and Marwin were sleeping together and started counting how many times the dogs howled. Lol. Hilarious. It's good that they add in some comedic scenes to relieve the stress. I want more Intorn and Rathi scenes though.

Gosh, Thanwa is so cute. He really reminds me of Dicky Cheung. I don't find Dicky physically attractive but his acting makes him hella adorable. I feel the same towards Thanwa.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I finally tuned into this lakorn a couple days ago and I'm liking it. N'ek best friend is pretty. It's crazy to me how much Thanwa sometime reminds me of my Gun. Eks, I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't planning on tuning in because this production is horrible but the director is different from their usual directors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zEj7LBQCQ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvMIMA2sMmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvMIMA2sMmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngd60thX7rA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqI0ufIfyYA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nope, prime-time. I don't think Daravdo do evening lakorns. They're a big production. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh OK, I just thought this is evening cus not many people are taking about it. Doesn't matter. This is the only lakorn that gets me excited every week. I love it so far.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Ch.7 threads are usually dead. The most active thread was Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. Lol. 
It was the horrible quality that makes that thread active. And ch7 really doesn't promote their actors internationally.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that lakorn of Kwan and Tui was horrible. I guess bad lakorn gets people talking. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But I like that it's not that popular because popularity attracts annoying people. Lol. If you have an eye for quality, you'll somehow find your way to the good threads and that includes this one. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha. So true. I really enjoy this lakorn and look forward to every week. I like all the couples in here.