[CH7] Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai (DaraVDO)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess all the friends will be annoying til the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpp1gAr-VL4

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow drama till the last moment. The most annoying character in here has got to be Inthorn's mom.

The guy that's trying to jeeb Noona is quite cute. 555

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Marwin's parents are horrible until the end. They annoy me so much! It's sad because there are real parents who are like that. I doubt they'd sale everything just to get their son back like that. 

Well, everything fell into place for the finale. However, I find it difficult to believe that everything can turn around 360 so quickly. What's new? Thai lakorns always wrap things up that way, but this lakorn did it very well! It was rushed, but it didn't feel rushed. They didn't devote the whole finale to the rai people and tied each person/ couple's story up nicely. It was a surprise they made Inthorn go to jail, but it was quite realistic. I wish there were more scenes between him and Rathi. They should've wrapped up his feud with Marwin earlier. I didn't like that Prae apologized to Rathi for stealing Marwin when she didn't. Prae never did anything wrong to begin with but happy ending so can't complain. I trust Daravdo's production in this director's hands. I will tune into his future works along with the man who directed Bodyguard Sao.