[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I reached my quota for likes today! urgh!!
Thank you for sharing the pics!!
I can't wait for tomorrow!

Mik & Bow are definitely adorable. Idk who I like Bow with more. She has great chemistry with both and she might even have great connection with Porshe too. I've never watched his lakorns, but for Bow, I just might. Looking forward to more Bow lakorns.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I reached my quota for likes today! urgh!!
Thank you for sharing the pics!!
I can't wait for tomorrow!

LOL, i did too. i saw that error but didnt think it was for this site hehe. never done that before. 

x0unerthanlater

^ Yeah... I think someone mentioned you have to be at a certain level to have a limitless # of likes. Not sure though. There's just so much to like!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Dida has more of Bounsom & Lamien pictures....

They are ready to go honeymoon

Bounsom only needs one arm to carry Lamien....

"Ruk Gun Na"  "okay"

"I wonder what grade this Diamond is?  E certified?? What do you think Bow?"

Mik decided to give Bow a new hairdo....but miss bow looks like she's comfy hugging him.  This scene is nowhere in the script.

Bow playing Peek-a-boo with Mik.  *LOL*

credit: Poo Mik, Dida, bow_fanclub, and Mik Fanclub, and aiwariya  from Instagram

It's okay even if it does end.  I can rewatch it again.  They have scene cut on youtube.  The storyline isn't boring, can rewatch it over and over....

x0unerthanlater

Yessss! Thank you kystral, I thought that was a bts. I'm glad we get to see them kiss! So cute!!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If Mik dare to kiss her on the cheek as a BTS....then many eye brows will be raised...... 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sarn, I'll kiss him for you for payback!!!  Stop looking at him breast and abb!!!

Keep watching before you miss out....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Well good news. Sort of? Kard cheuk has the highest rating of the year...
http://www.daradaily.com/news/46555/read/

More than one kiss

This made my day!
"Som Ruk Mien na"  I think Lamien only refers herself as Mien once or 2x?  I only remember she said it when her and bounsom were talking about her parents death and they playfully fought and she got a little injure.

credit on picture....

x0unerthanlater

Kkrystal said:
If Mik dare to kiss her on the cheek as a BTS....then many eye brows will be raised...... 

Lol that's true.... *I can only dream*

Tomorrow is almost here!!!!!!
Wow, KC is the highest? That's so good to hear. I am happy for the cast.
This was produced very well.
I hope they receive lots of awards.

kanica

sarNie Egg
Good news,I hope for the last 2 episodes the rating will increase,
it's Wednesday.

The 2 sisters aren't so bad.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lols even if i knew what happen i still can't get over Mr.Bounsom and his I like you as a sister quote of his.  Apparently they change alot from the script.  Like the part Lamien was suppose to drive the motorcyle and bounsom suppose to hold onto her for dear life.  They change that part.  It end up Bounsom driving instead and it wasn't for dear life. I was hoping to see that scene.

Love their fighting scene together.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Lamien and Bounsom fight scene was amazinggggg!! :kiss: 
I love the sister bond between Lamien and Lamai :heart:  But i'm worry about Bounsom in the next episode!  :shock2: 
Want the next episode now!! give it to me N.O.W!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Next episode is the end ja....do you really want it now?  Ahahah I want it too but at it's normal pace.  Alot of people must be streaming it live this morning because I got kick out so many times.

kanica

sarNie Egg
This episode is a little sad but good. I am ready for the end

Kkrystal said:
Next episode is the end ja....do you really want it now?  Ahahah I want it too but at it's normal pace.  Alot of people must be streaming it live this morning because I got kick out so many times.
What site do you watch?

Dida has posted many video on their facebook, funny and cute.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Obizgo.tv
yes I saw some video from the closing party from instagram. Mik and bow are so funny!!!!