[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I know right when the credit came up i'm like hey they are still talking?  I thought it was going to be those BTS clip but nope...there was still a scene left while the credit was coming up.  I feel like I'm at the movie theatre making sure i don't miss a scene after the credit.

I was just thinking Bounsom needs to tie Lamien up if he wants to get anywhere ahahah

saobomp said:
awesome! cant wait. would love to follow him. 

keep me posted please. thanks!
I have bad memories  if you have Line App add my ID: phrattanah

kanica

sarNie Egg
When I saw the wedding scene was short, and they put many pictures, I was :scratchhead2: :shrug:
Then I wasn't able to stop myself from smiling :bhehe: :crush:  .

Bounsom can't wait, ready to have a child.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!  the fight scene was amazing, all the couples was soo cute!! :dance2: The wedding look so much fun why can i been there?!  i wish the hospital was too short, every scene of this episode make me want to cry and jump up and down at the same times They are competing which couple will have a child first  :thumbsup:  BEST LAKORN!!!! i'm going to miss this lakorn soo much!! i will rewatch this lakorn somday! maybe tomorrow!  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I loooooove this lakorn! A good ch.7 lakorn in a long while. The pranangs were prefect! I thought the last episode was a little crammed but overall I still like the outcome. I hope to see Kelly and Jan pair up again + Bow & Mik too! My favorite parts were when Siprai & Siwan asked Bounsom and Tanu to accompany them to visit their father in prison but Lamien and Lami intervened and basicially claimed them, hahah so cute! The other part was when Tanu finally revealed that Thun Daecha was his father. Everyone was so shocked, it was funny.

I will miss the Kard Cheuk thread!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
One of the things I love most is how they make the market fights funny and hilarious!!!! Love the comedies in the fights!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I love this Lakorn. I like fighting as long as it has a good plot. Yes channel makes good ones every now and then.

Going to miss the casts. They all did well.

x0unerthanlater

YingSheng said:
One of the things I love most is how they make the market fights funny and hilarious!!!! Love the comedies in the fights!!!!

Agree. I like that it's comedy but really good at the same time. Lots of great fighting indeed!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
One big question, since my understanding isn't 100%. Can someone tell me why Thongdee keep insisting on marriage with Lamai? Is it cause he really like her or is there something that he wants from her (if yes, what does he have that cause him to want to marry her so bad?)...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thongdee truly loves Lamai. His father wants him to marry Lamai so they can own the market. The lakorn end but instagram hasn't end yet. Lol they are still posting more videos and more pictures!!!!

The filming of the wedding scene itself is long but they had to cut it short to fit the time schedule. They actually cut out a lot of scene. I'm going to zzzzz... I'll come post pictures later. Allergies season, I'm on drugs. Beno knocks me out just like Kard cheuk!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Kkrystal said:
Thongdee truly loves Lamai. His father wants him to marry Lamai so they can own the market. The lakorn end but instagram hasn't end yet. Lol they are still posting more videos and more pictures!!!!

The filming of the wedding scene itself is long but they had to cut it short to fit the time schedule. They actually cut out a lot of scene. I'm going to zzzzz... I'll come post pictures later. Allergies season, I'm on drugs. Beno knocks me out just like Kard cheuk!!!

Thanks. So, Lamai owns the market huh… I kept wondering how she gets to make the call when there were fights (along with thongdee's help and evil tactics).

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I know right when the credit came up i'm like hey they are still talking?  I thought it was going to be those BTS clip but nope...there was still a scene left while the credit was coming up.  I feel like I'm at the movie theatre making sure i don't miss a scene after the credit.

I was just thinking Bounsom needs to tie Lamien up if he wants to get anywhere ahahah

I have bad memories  if you have Line App add my ID: phrattanah

I don't. I only have IG and FB. I dont like using too many app

x0unerthanlater

I don't think Thongdee actually really loved Lamai. He used some rude words with her when he got angry at her. And his actions are more possessive than loving. He just wants what she has just like his father. He used the fact that he knew she loved him a lot against her. I don't call that love but selfishness.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think he did love her just that he loves himself more.... notice when she's around he tries not to harm her and he was heart broken over her for many days.  He drunk himself.  He's possessive to an extend, he does give her freedom. If not Tanu would had been death long time ago.  He cares about her enough to not harm her market. When his dad told him he can take over the market even if Thongdee doesn't marry Lamai you can see Thongdee was worried.  He wanted to marry her.  He also can tell her Lamai had a change in heart too. It was only after they broke up he went heartless. It's just how his dad raise him so in his mind if he can't have her no one else can.  He chose to end her life himself.  Krazy love....
Of course the niyai has those details the lakorn don't.

Sorry was so busy today I didn't get to do the pictures.  I'll start with videos and will update this post when i have time

MIk dancing with the Elders during the wedding
https://instagram.com/p/0a0Uh9J7gn/?taken-by=poo_mik

Special Guest at Kard Cheuk Closing Party.......555+ Bow's father....
https://instagram.com/p/0dMP-iJ7l2/?taken-by=poo_mik

Continue with A Minha Amiga Fran
https://instagram.com/p/0cV_t1J7hd/?taken-by=poo_mik

Did i post this one yet?
https://instagram.com/p/0YerYeSBJ0/?taken-by=didavideo

Thongdee & Lamai
https://instagram.com/p/0YaQK6yBCM/?taken-by=didavideo

credit to Poo_mik and Didavideo

Kelly is ready, Jaan is resting, Mik & Bow is playing around...

Big Boss of Dida adores them  He was the one that put the dots on their forehead/etc and praise them words of luck and good fortune... Lols he really made it like it's a real wedding.

I guess they swing all direction? Hehe...

credit on picture

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol Mik and Bow are so cute and silly. I love her black/white skirt, houndstooth design woo hooo...

i want to see them pair up again soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee