[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
kanica said:
Wedding pict:

there are videos on their facebook.

Cr: FB Dida

Cr: Ig Mik

I have a question.

Krongkaew will die??
Yes to KrongKaew.

5555+  See I didn't lie...they had A wedding....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qirZDPoKI_Q

First couple

2nd couple

Credit: Pantip

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
LOL! the pic of Tanu & Bounsom! So funny and cute!

Aww, they look gorgeous and handsome in their wedding pics.
I want wed-thurs to hurry up but I also dont want it to get here.
I will miss our couples!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You know Bow and Mik should definitely feel comfy with each other by now.  They have so much skinship while filming the lakorn.  From hugging her, holding her, carrying her, lifting her, giving her a peck, slapping her butt, piggyback her, and etc. 

Hope they have another lakorn together.  Let's see how Bow will do with Porshe.

credit to Pantip and Mik instagram

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love this couple so sweet. yes, i agree they have great chemistry. i see it in their eyes. 

she has a lakorn with porshe? i like him. what lakorn so i will know to watch hehe. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Forgot to answer you question about Bow and Porshe
"Khun Chai Kai tong"

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/60631-ch7-khun-chai-kai-tong-polyplus/page-2

Both Porshe and Bow have the same Manager. They're under P'Berm. Porshe and Mik have met Bow before she started acting.  They met during her thai supermodel competion.  Esp Mik since the group was divided up and Bow was in Mik's group and she said he's very handsome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fn25nxaXE&index=76&list=WL

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
saw so many beautiful wedding!  :dance1: The first time i saw the wedding was on my instagram at school i almost scream so loud that peoples could said that im crazy but the good news i didn't scream which is good, if i did scream it was be awkward. :dance3: anywaay... i can't wait for Wednesday to come!  

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kkrystal. nice to know. so glad she has something line up for her. i liked her with Michael too but didnt like that she was about the same  height as he was. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
With Mike as long as she don't wear heels she is okay.  With heels she is the same height

First Born lols Mike and Bow they have a name for their future child lols but Mik and Bow already has a child.  I guess Bounsom is faster.....5555+

credit to Poo Mik

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lamai Jealous over Bounsom so she took matters into her hand.

Bounsom said It's okay I have Lamien.

The girls are loving their new chairs. The boys....they have a different story to tell....

Lamien ask do you still think he looks handsome even if we cover his face?

Now question of the day.  1...2...3...or 4?

credit to Dida instagram

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad that this lakorn aired second. Because I was disappointed that Bow didn't have a marriage scene in Yai Kanlaya and I didn't get to see how BEAUTIFUL she is in a Thai wedding dress!!! Now this one, she's getting married!!!! And she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am now SATISFIED!!!!