[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Ay-my

sarNie Egg
It’s not even real pecks...it’s sniffing! But May gave a cute peck with the porridge scene complete with sound.

Btw, I love the fact that Mik and Pook are teasing each other on IG (I just rely on google translate) it adds more fun to the show. It is one part I will miss when this show ends.
Which google translate do u use and does it work on ig? I’m trying to read the ig but I can’t. Bummer

Which google translate do u use and does it work on ig? I’m trying to read the ig but I can’t. Bummer
In the original IG post there is usually a “See Translation” below the caption. I’m not sure how reliable it is though.

I dont think there will be anymore eng sub. It was announced that it will be dropped cuz of troll keep taking subbed hardwork
Makes me sad that the 4 more episodes I would have to understand based on what I see rather than the dialogue. Them trolls don’t stop, I dunno what their goal is.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 13, the May and Kade scenes were good. Kade knows who the real Bon is :).

Rita

Nadech <3
Makes me sad that the 4 more episodes I would have to understand based on what I see rather than the dialogue. Them trolls don’t stop, I dunno what their goal is.
they do have chinese subs available because it is airing in chinese website. that is how i am planning to finish it even tho my chinese is trashed lol.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think there will be anymore eng sub. It was announced that it will be dropped cuz of troll keep taking subbed hardwork
From what I've learnt from their page (I'm not an insider of the private page, just the public one. So, my hunch here is based on their posts these last couple of days), they are taking some time off subbing to the public "live"/as the same time the show goes. This "leave of absence" (in lack of better phrasing :)) I think is due, in part, to the trolls and in part to the team. They are concentrating on other areas of their lives right now, so the time off. But they said they are going to complete the projects being worked upon right now and then the time off comes (I think they will keep subbing, but just under the radar and not public for the time being). That's just my humble guess from what I read on their page. If anyone has other reliable info, please, share with us.
Just saying the team needs their break, in my point of view.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've just come to realize my Guy Ratchanon is in here playing the baddie! I need to watch this! Haha. Lots of hot baddies this year!

As far as MUSE goes, they're dropping two projects but I'm thinking they're finishing the subs just not releasing yet. They've come too far to throw it all away. The website is currently down and they're finding out a way to fix it. That's their latest update.

I agree they need a break. Since BPS they've only met with challenges after challenges.

Rita

Nadech <3
From what I've learnt from their page (I'm not an insider of the private page, just the public one. So, my hunch here is based on their posts these last couple of days), they are taking some time off subbing to the public "live"/as the same time the show goes. This "leave of absence" (in lack of better phrasing :)) I think is due, in part, to the trolls and in part to the team. They are concentrating on other areas of their lives right now, so the time off. But they said they are going to complete the projects being worked upon right now and then the time off comes (I think they will keep subbing, but just under the radar and not public for the time being). That's just my humble guess from what I read on their page. If anyone has other reliable info, please, share with us.
Just saying the team needs their break, in my point of view.
yep that is partly true but they also did announce JSJY has been officially dropped :(

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 14. I got some family time/few nice scenes with May and her dad :). loved the May and Kade scenes again :icon12:. Kade, Acha. Rurth and Pin are all working together to get info on Bon. Again OMG Bon is scary.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
So MUSE is dropping this lakorn? Aw. Just a few more episodes. Anyway, which episode did they leave off on? I may just take over but may be VERY slow since I'm really busy with work.

Or I may just do Kade and May cuts because wayyyyy too much dragging May around and trying to kill her and fighting that I find it redundant. Hahah. To be honest, I haven't caught the last two episodes yet. Lol

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
yep that is partly true but they also did announce JSJY has been officially dropped :(
Well, I must have misunderstood then, because I thought they would finish JSJY and then take the time off, based on their last public note posted a couple of days ago... Sorry for the misunderstanding:(, folks.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Anyway, I'm kind of lost on this one. Are there any more episodes after last week's? We are on 15, am I right? Will there be more? Thanks in advance!

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Where is everyone watching it? I hate the one on DM. The audio is horrible and I hate the stupid graphic around the border of the video...