[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
By the way who is Nakarin? Is he May’s half brother or not?
And what is Nackrin’s motive?
Spoiler~~~~~~
Nakarin is May's half brother. He wants vengeance on his father for abandoning him and how his mother died, he became a homeless orphan roaming the street before some rich man adopted him.... And he believes that his father has forgotten he has a son.

Last edited:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Whoo! Stoked after watching tiny clips on instagram @benformik !! THEY ARE SO CUTE. And they had a tiny fight in front of Mae's father and it seems like the father now supports Kadedan and urged him to go after his daughter to explain. Now I am obssessively stalking Chinese websites to wait for subbed version of episode 5 :p

Reactions: Ele

HNA0

☀️
Spoiler~~~~~~
Nakarin is May's half brother. He wants vengeance on his father for abandoning him and how his mother died, he became a homeless orphan roaming the street before some rich man adopted him.... And he believes that his father has forgotten he has a son.
He’s not romantically involved with May, right?

Rita

Nadech <3
I'm still on episode 4 but can pin and ruth go away? Omg, i'm so annoyed with their characters.

HNA0

☀️
I'm still on episode 4 but can pin and ruth go away? Omg, i'm so annoyed with their characters.
Lol looks like both of them will get more annoying on episode 6 based on the preview.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I love how honest and communicative Kade is with with May. He tells her he wants to be her real man, he confesses that he's falling in love with her, and that they should make this marriage real. He doesn't waste any time. She is his priority. What an awesome gentleman. No wonder why May is falling so hard for him. He is EVERYTHING Saruth isn't.

I love it how May is such a good girl. After Kade confesses that he's falling in love with her, Kade wanted to make things real like you know, share a bed between husband and wife but May was like, give her some more time. Their first time was out of intoxication, so she wants their next time to be out of love, not out of the heated moment or emotions. She's so classy. Haha.

Nakarin's story is very interesting but a bit sickening for my taste. Ew. You know May is your half sister yet you hit on her like that. He's psychotic but I was actually quite touched when that girl, forgot her name, May's rival, forced kisses him, cried, and confessed why does she have to love a jerk like him. Those emotions felt very real. I felt sorry for her and then with his reaction, I hope this isn't a typical Thai lakorn where they make him die. I hope this pair ends up together.

Pin and Ruth are trouble makers yet they victimize themselves. Ugh, can't stand righteous dumb people. I don't pity them. I dislike them.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how Kade cares for May. The way of how his eyes are fixated and follows her at the hospital and learns how traumatized May has been to the point of getting medical treatment for many years because of Nakarin's Mom's death, his heart just breaks. Gosssshhhhh! Kade is such a sweetie.

I love how May isn't so stubborn and hard headed. She ALWAYS gives in to Kade when Kade waters her temper down with skinship. Hahaha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if the motorcycle guy who beat up on May was hired by someone? Nakarin sounded innocent when he asked how she was doing when Luke Kaew showed him the photos of Kade and May all lovey dovey at the hospital.

I hope there is a willing scene tomorrow! Let there be one. Kade is sexually frustrated. Haha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to see a scene where May sort of goes crazy from the trauma and Kade hugs her, holds her down, is in pain, and just cries with her. It'll be super intense and good.

May has gone through a lot in her life and they're now going to dwell deeper. No wonder, Mik and Pook did say that each character has their own story and the drama does a good job at unraveling them one by one. Episode 4 just started with May and Nakarin. We now know for sure that Nakarin is May's half sibling. We know that both siblings had their own share of pain. I think perhaps at one point Nakarin's Mom kidnapped May and try to harm her but May's Mom saves her on time and maybe caused her death too? So that's why May was traumatized to a point of hospitalization and May's Mom felt so guilty, she died.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I was just watching Min and Pook's Girlfriend's most recent episode. Hahah. Pook is wearing a ring on her ring finger like May.

Pook said there's a scene where Mik kisses her tummy?! Whaaaaa? I hope they don't cut that scene.

Pook said P'Bank, the director, apologized to her saying that in this drama, she'll have to, gosh, there's no direct translation that makes sense, bluern tua, meaning, there's a lot of skinship, sort of like being taken advantage of since she's a girl. Pook was like, to help her act the best and not feel like she's losing too much, she has to think the opposite and says she's actually GAINING from all of the skinship from Mik. It's her gain and advantage because there's not that many good looking guys standing there for you to kiss on a normal basis. Hahahh. So it's not Mik who is lucky to be kissing Pook, it's actually Pook because it's Mik. I love it how Min and Pook have fun with this. Pook thinks like a man to suppress her feelings and shyness.

I'm happy to see Pook comfortable enough with Mik.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I really want to see a scene where May sort of goes crazy from the trauma and Kade hugs her, holds her down, is in pain, and just cries with her. It'll be super intense and good.

May has gone through a lot in her life and they're now going to dwell deeper. No wonder, Mik and Pook did say that each character has their own story and the drama does a good job at unraveling them one by one. Episode 4 just started with May and Nakarin. We now know for sure that Nakarin is May's half sibling. We know that both siblings had their own share of pain. I think perhaps at one point Nakarin's Mom kidnapped May and try to harm her but May's Mom saves her on time and maybe caused her death too? So that's why May was traumatized to a point of hospitalization and May's Mom felt so guilty, she died.
Pretty sure it was when the flashback when the exwife came and reveal herself.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Yeah, history repeats itself.

Some people don't like May because she's snobby or stuck up?! Haha. I think that's only realistic that she is a biatch towards a man who took her virginity without her consent. I know I would freak out and why should May treat Kade nicely when they don't know each other? Not only does he take her precious womanhood, he's part of real estate business that seems like a scam to her. Then what? He's the ex-fiancé of Pin, the girl who stole Saruj? May is actually being very reasonable and nice to Kade. Haha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy that the drama is doing sooooo well in China. The buzz is huge right now in China.

Putting our dislike for Pooklook aside, this drama is legit good. The story is interesting, the dialogue is good, the acting from everyone is convincing. Sure, Ruj and Pin are annoying but Bomb and Toon play them so well. Hahah. This board is mainly Ch. 3 fans. Lol And then the few that are Ch. 7 fans already have Mik paired up with either Stephany or Pimmy, so they surely don't want to watch Pooklook and then some of us just don't like Pooklook. Haha.

Anyway, script wise and directing wise, this SURPRISINGLY good.