[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Yes that too lol but I was thinking of him being a third wheel in that one lakorn with Porshe lol. Mik played second and I had total 2nd lead syndrome lol.
Ohh, haha. I haven't fully watched anything of Mik, so I didn't know. I'm glad Mik is lead lead now. He's too good to be anything else.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
hi guys!

Any good direction in where I can watched the dubbed versions? I've taken a break after watching Weir and Thisa's drama but kept popping up on my facebook feed and I haven't yet recieved any info as to where I can watch it.

I promise I'm no troll lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Yasssss! Finally, Fridayyyy is here.

Anyway, Mik just lived about two hours ago. Dang. They're on a strict filming schedule. Pook was sulking that they barely have anytime to eat, rest, or do lives together. Even this live was again, cut short. Mik lived with Pook because fans were sulking that they miss nang'ake. Hahah. I miss Kadedan and Maysalin together too. Awee, they're filming in May's house, so does that mean that she moved back to live with her Father? And ughhh, Ruth. Can't stand Ruth and Pin later on.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
hi guys!

Any good direction in where I can watched the dubbed versions? I've taken a break after watching Weir and Thisa's drama but kept popping up on my facebook feed and I haven't yet recieved any info as to where I can watch it.

I promise I'm no troll lol
Um, from what I understand, the only way to really be considered a non-troll is to sign up at their website by paying a fee to watch the subbed dramas. Sorry, they used to do it for free but too much abuse from trolls and leeches who took advantage of fan subs, so they have to resort to fees while the drama is airing to protect their hard work and from their files being taken down. The link to their Facebook is a few pages ago. It has a link to their website on there.

We honestly don't have anything to do with them. Lol So telling us that you're not a troll, we can only direct you to their Facebook, but can't provide any links. Sorry. And the only method to watch them is via fees, not free.

S.J.M

Warrior
Um, from what I understand, the only way to really be considered a non-troll is to sign up at their website by paying a fee to watch the subbed dramas. Sorry, they used to do it for free but too much abuse from trolls and leeches who took advantage of fan subs, so they have to resort to fees while the drama is airing to protect their hard work and from their files being taken down. The link to their Facebook is a few pages ago. It has a link to their website on there.

We honestly don't have anything to do with them. Lol So telling us that you're not a troll, we can only direct you to their Facebook, but can't provide any links. Sorry. And the only method to watch them is via fees, not free.
Those trolls are another level, they even resorted to calling & abusing & insulting subber the troll are so delusional & Ignorant & stupid plus they have so much free time & now they even created tons of faked accounts & pretend to be subber & asking for donations I cannot believe them i hope those idiots leaches learn their lessons.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Um, what time does it start airing again? I haven't caught a drama live in so long. Right now, it's almost 6:30 AM pacific time. Haha. I'm just waiting.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
No one is catching it live? Haha, I tried but nothing works, so I'll just be patient and watch it later. I'll try to do screenshots later on if I have time.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
So many cute scenes already! That's what I like about Maysalin. She has a nice personality. She's not stupid stubborn or not yet. Hahah. Man, the chemistry is burning me up. Eeeekk!

I'll watch it later. It's too annoying refreshing my browser every 30 seconds because of connection issues. Man, it feels so weird to watch Thai dramas live again. I am CRAYYY for this drama!

Ele

sarNie Adult
49FCF302-F523-4376-B541-4B232776EEC1.jpeg 1EFC117B-5D24-4149-A705-7CCB539AE5E0.jpeg 62D92ED8-4AF1-49A9-9EEA-7A234DAA22DE.jpeg 00DF4CDA-9810-4C1D-A94E-5E1576FDA775.jpeg FD0304BF-7C25-47AB-9733-3ECC5F9BC32F.jpeg I am watching this live without understanding Thai . Now ,they are going on their honeymoon and they are having fun as well. Kun Maysarin seems to fall for kade . However, this paparazzi keep following them.
Ruth’s mum is so mean to Pim, even though, she knows pim’ a pregnant. And their moms like to fight each other.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
They're very thorough with the development of Kadedan and May's growing feelings for one another. It's so weird hearing May calling Kadedan, Khun Kade. Hahaha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, their chemistry is off the charts. Their cute and touchy scenes make me giggle like a little girl. They're not cringy.

In a way, I feel sorry for fans who can't watch it due to so many restrictions and abuse that subs aren't easily accessible anymore especially here since a lot of people on this forum don't know Thai. That may be one of the reasons why there's no one in here with me. Hahah. I'm just spazzing by myself. It's okay. I really love this drama and wish I can do more.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
their scenes are natural and they look very comfortable with each other. The only other couple that has this level of chemistry in my opinion is Ann and Ken.

I tried watching it on bugaboo but it wasn’t allowed in my region. It’s so hard to find ch 7 lakorn anywhere.

Rita

Nadech <3
Yeah, their chemistry is off the charts. Their cute and touchy scenes make me giggle like a little girl. They're not cringy.

In a way, I feel sorry for fans who can't watch it due to so many restrictions and abuse that subs aren't easily accessible anymore especially here since a lot of people on this forum don't know Thai. That may be one of the reasons why there's no one in here with me. Hahah. I'm just spazzing by myself. It's okay. I really love this drama and wish I can do more.
im planning to watch it tonight. i'll spaz with ya, don't worry!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Those trolls are another level, they even resorted to calling & abusing & insulting subber the troll are so delusional & Ignorant & stupid plus they have so much free time & now they even created tons of faked accounts & pretend to be subber & asking for donations I cannot believe them i hope those idiots leaches learn their lessons.
Bet those trolls were the one who ratted them out and got banned. Maybe they're around here too.