[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
So, why did om's parents seprated from each other?

They didn't tell us in the Lakorn yet but I have a feeling the step-dad was the one who separated them possibly by a forced marriage.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Just to confirm is there a wedding and a baby?  My fave combo!  W the revenge theme LOL

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This lakorn is going sort of slow. Not exactly draggy, but there are lots of side characters. The best scene for today's episode was when Umawasee & Rak did the floating lantern together. It was definitely adorable and romantic. Umawasee is showing signs of crushing on Rak... it may be because she feels he has a likeness to Pak. There is no doubt that Rak/Pak still loves and cares for Umawasee. He's such a player though. Quite the flirt. But that's his charm.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I agree with you  that  Amawasi is crushing on Rach. But who wouldn't be he's such a flirt  and a player. I agree today's scene of the lantern was soo romantic I'm hoping for kidnap scene to get here soon <3

Texashot

sarNie Egg
can someone translate the part between Raj and Ohr at the front gate? Raj on the phone with Pakorn regarding Ohr? and Ohr and her aunt at the end of the episode 6?
thank you in advance!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Texashot said:
what is the meaning of when you're lighting the lantern and let it go together?

I'm thinking could be To be together until eternity.

I understand that P'ek hate his family and not like how his mom treat him that's understandable to get revenge but N'ek never did things to him.  They were good cousins when they were younger. Why would P'ek revenge on her

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Did I get it right? Revenge, Marriage and a baby.  Thats my type of combos in lakorn that l luv.  Can't wait

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Why does this drama sound like Sairoong with Ann and Johnny? Pra-ek's name was Pok too.  :scratchhead2:

They really need to have more scenes of Pra-ek and Nang-ek, else it gets boring with too many scenes of other characters... :yawn: