[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Omg so excited for episode 10! thank you for caps Kwan25! :) Om shirtless today! Wooooohoooo! lol
I'm not sure if you have DooTv or watch Ch.7 lakorns on Watchlakorn, but you no longer have to wait for Watchlakorn to upload Ch.7 lakorns. BugaBooTv uploads every episode of Ch.7 lakorns on their website as quick as Ch.3 lakorns on YoutTube. They already have Episode 10 up for HJT already: http://drama.bugaboo.tv/pages/133511/133490/%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99_%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88_10.html

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I'm not sure if you have DooTv or watch Ch.7 lakorns on Watchlakorn, but you no longer have to wait for Watchlakorn to upload Ch.7 lakorns. BugaBooTv uploads every episode of Ch.7 lakorns on their website as quick as Ch.3 lakorns on YoutTube. They already have Episode 10 up for HJT already: http://drama.bugaboo.tv/pages/133511/133490/%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99_%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88_10.html

I watch it from Seesantv.com which uploads pretty quickly. I was saving HJT to watch later in the day when I left my comment. I have now just finished the episode though. ^-^ But thanks for the link. I will remember that Bugaboo works now. It's always great to have many sources incase a site is down. Bugabootv use to not work for me but now it seems that it does. xD

Episode 10.... many many great scenes of Rad & Amawasee. Finally the lakorn focuses on them more. I was getting tired of the drag when she was still living at home with her family. I don't think Rad realizes that he loves Amawasee. He's kind of in denial. The scene where he said there was a tiger and she got so scared she jumped on him was funny. Also, when they were at the house in the forest and Rad was preparing to sleep he said he heard her tummy grumble and she kept saying he was crazy 55555+ they're cute. Om & Kwan look so natural onscreen like they're not even acting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love that she is MORE Feisty w/him....she's right that he doesn't really say how he feels....I hate that he brings up his stupid friend as an excuse.

Love their scene together ...i know he wants revenge but he doesn;t have to be so mean to n'k ...she's always been good to him

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Finally gave in and watch 9 & 10 with out subs lol....Om was so hot on that horse to their wedding actually he's really hot in this lakorn but in 9 he was shining hehe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG why is PAk So fixed on n'k and his stupid friend...claiming that n'k loves him...dude they barely know each other 

That's the ONLY annoyance I have w/him...beside being mean to her for no real reason -.- ok he's too stubborn to admit he can love someone, but that doesn't mean he has to push her to other ppl. He did admit that his heart is given to that lil girl (n'k).

I actually like p'k servants

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9T3ZMs28Pbd6Hl7PEiAmwA/playlists

this channel has this lakorn w/eng sub

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ATTENTION: We moderators have decided that for photo posts of more than 3 photos, it's required to put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag, to save some space and make it convenient for everybody, especially those accessing the forums via mobile. Also, as a friendly reminder, please don't hotlink any photos. If you would like to share the photos with your fellow AF (Asianfuse) members, please re-upload them first onto an image hosting server before sharing your links here. Always provide proper credits, please. :) As an alternative, you can also share the photo links, just as long as you don't hotlink the photos themselves.

Thank you to everyone who follows the rules and to all for your lovely contributions, whether providing info, photos, clips, or discussions. :thanks: :grouphug: I encourage all members to read our forum rules by clicking on this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net...w-on-the-forum/

A special :thanks: to our lovely and wonderful Kwan25 for all the photos in this thread. Thanks, dear Kwan25! :blush: :kiss: And thanks, everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: ^_^