[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they need more pra-nang in the...hopefully it gets better later w/more pra'nang....hope they don't drag it to over 14 ep, it already feels slow

his mom is crazy...it's her own damn fault, not any1 else -.-

why didn't the dad fight and claim his child? he's rich and got status...owww...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
wooohoo can't wait for next week's episode!

Weehee you can watch this at watchlakorn.in but you have to wait til later when they upload it.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Will definitely watch this once a few episodes are subbed. I remember falling in love with James R. character in the old version

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hehe, fin indeed, Kwan25! :wub: I love that photo of them! :drool: Aor looks so delicate while Rach looks really strong. :blush:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
now it's starting to get interesting....

I was like why the hell is she still in the wedding dress , 2-3 days....kekeke....so they can get married

p'k is silly to give his friend all the  support/encouragement about n'k....dude do it yourself and another thing...they are not even in a relationship, he's just crushing on her -.- don't get it...so stupid

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully it pick up now... His house is awesome, they will get married. .

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone clarafy things for me?  I may have missed it or it may not have come up yet but...how old was Pak when he left?  And how did he know Chisanee (is that her name? the girl who died)?  In the maid's flashback in epi 4 when she and Pakorn were fighting, Pakorn said he only married her because Pak loved her.  I'm confused on the timeline.  Like...how old was Ore to have loved Pak so much?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I loved today's episode! Rad/Pak is sucha prankster! I loved the part when Amawasee thought there was a leech on her foot and hopped on Rad's back! 55555+! So cute! And then at the end when she comes out on the balcony with the gun to ward off those country thugs. I was like, Yeah, girl! Get them! I bet Rad is going to be pretty proud of his wifey.

And Om holding guns like that... wooooooo! I think I need to stop myself from droooling! It was so hotness! lolol He looks good in a bad boy type of role.
beamsgirl said:
can someone clarafy things for me?  I may have missed it or it may not have come up yet but...how old was Pak when he left?  And how did he know Chisanee (is that her name? the girl who died)?  In the maid's flashback in epi 4 when she and Pakorn were fighting, Pakorn said he only married her because Pak loved her.  I'm confused on the timeline.  Like...how old was Ore to have loved Pak so much?
He lefted at 13 I think. Then he was "adopted" by his current uncle, Rak. He must have met his exgf in school and Pakorn found out and stole the girl from him. (I don't think they showed us how him and his ex met) Amawasee basically grew up with both Pak & Pakorn. She has always loved him because he was the only one nice to her. I think after Pak's gf was snatch away by Pakorn, Pak decided to go in hiding and become Rad Ratchapoom.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I loved today's episode! Rad/Pak is sucha prankster! I loved the part when Amawasee thought there was a leech on her foot and hopped on Rad's back! 55555+! So cute! And then at the end when she comes out on the balcony with the gun to ward off those country thugs. I was like, Yeah, girl! Get them! I bet Rad is going to be pretty proud of his wifey.

And Om holding guns like that... wooooooo! I think I need to stop myself from droooling! It was so hotness! lolol He looks good in a bad boy type of role.*
He lefted at 13 I think. Then he was "adopted" by his current uncle, Rak. He must have met his exgf in school and Pakorn found out and stole the girl from him. (I don't think they showed us how him and his ex met) Amawasee basically grew up with both Pak & Pakorn. She has always loved him because he was the only one nice to her. I think after Pak's gf was snatch away by Pakorn, Pak decided to go in hiding and become Rad Ratchapoom.

so Pak didn't change his identity until after Pakorn married his gf?  How did Pakorn know she was Pak's gf if no one knew they were together?  And how is the gf's family and Pak's family related?  Sorry I'm still confused and still trying to figure out the timeline and how this is all tied together...