[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

member101

sarNie Egg
Actually, Sammy is having personal problem in her life. That's why these emotional scenes are having profound effects on her than before. Sammy said so herself in an interview. Her dad is currently unwell after doctor discovered a tumor in his liver. Sammy said she was very stressed about it because he refused to have an operation on the tumor. She kept trying to convince him but he doesn't want to operate and just want to let it be. Sammy said she cried a lot because she's very worried about him. She wanted him to operate on it and be with her for a long time. But she respected his decision now and will make the best of her times with him. Her dad visit her at the set more often now so they can spend more time together. Her dad is a such sweet father. I remember Sammy saying he always wait up for her every night so he can give her a goodnight hug. She feels bad about it because she usually come home very late after work. I hope Sammy stays positive and wish her dad well.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is she really? Oh aww. She's definitely a daddy's little girl. I can't imagine how she was feeling when she filmed the scene where she lost her father in Lueam Salub Lai. Must've hard on her. I wish them both well. Hopefully he changes his mind and gives the operation a thought. It can save his life if he treats it early  before it starts spreading to other important organs.

sarN

sarNie Granny
No wonder, she in depression then, which case by stress , in her case is her father health, I know the feeling , uncontrollably emotion , little thing can remind you of your problem and then u can easily break down in tear. I was home sick when I was living oversea , gosh, it was so stressful lol your mind constantly thinking and thinking , can drive one crazy , thank god , I return in one peices.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He has that old Chinese actor charm. His little tilted smile and the dimple is too cute for word. I think he matches well with Sammy

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I never found him attractive at first sight. He looks too much like a pretty boy, but he charmed his way into my heart when I watched him with Cheer in Wimarn Mapraw. He's pretty dreamy onscreen. His acting improved a lot in Lilawadee Plerng. I don't think he matches with Sammy physically. But their acting definitely will be compatible based from pictures. Just like how I didn't think Sammy and Porshe matched, but they had so much chemistry that they eventually matched well after I watched their lakorn. I feel the same with Thanwa and Sammy. I just find myself liking all of Sammy's co-stars because she's able to generate chemistry with every one of them, even New. I'm glad my two favorites are pairing up in here though for the first time. Always wanted to see them together. Never thought it would  happen since both are so underrated. But man, two years make a difference. They are both rising.  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly, Thanwa looks charming...I'm not really impressed by him at first but the more I see him, the more I see him attractive
Can't wait to see this one

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i love him w/glasses...when's the expected release date? hopefully end of the yr