[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: poom14/ ningwing/ berm_worakarn
I want Kan and Sammy to star together too but not in MYF. He's too scrawny to be a Chanchon. He doesn't have the wow factor that Chanchon has. I can see Weir pulling it off because you know, he's tall, buff, and handsome to me. I can see him as a military man. Kan does have some muscles but he's kind of slim. Although he's a great actor, I just wouldn't believe that all the girls would want to be all over him like they would be with Chanchon.  

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Kan wow factor is not from his physical appearance but the way he can convince me he has got it. Now I am rewatching Kularb rai kong nai tawan and I absolutely dig this gentleman charming educated absolutely Lovable farmer man. I also see he is not bad acting baddie/action roles which require some strengh like un his lakorn with Ploy and Por or the one with Koy. That's why I think he has got it. Now his look can be a drawback... Anyway pleeeeeeaase casting managers na cast Sammy and Kan together na na na ? :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. His acting is amazing. He caught my attention through his acting, but his looks was a drawback for me before I finally decided to give him a watch. With Chanchon, he can definitely pull it off but Willy was so perfect in his role that the new Chanchon better be half as charming in looks. Kan doesn't have that but his acting can charm you into believing that he is. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not drop dead goood looking but Kan is a decent looking guy. ..... wish those ch go more by acting chops

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait. I like when p,ek is a doctor and a revenge just like waiting for with james ma lakorn. Now I can just tune on with pooklook revenge lakorn atm. I would like to watch pleng tawan but n,ek is married miscarriage without p,ek. Its a turn off for me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jma lakorn was my least fav pk....pk was weak...had his mom and ex control his decision. ...I dunno how I remake is but I remember watching pol/joy...prefer samee....no nonsense pk...like chai pee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am rewatching some of my fav ch7 lakorns from last year -Kan/Mai lakorn?, PRPPT, BS, LRSKF- now I am watching PRPPT and Sammie and Porshe are soo precious there :D ! This lakorn was nice surprise last year.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Dark brown. Nothing too special. Still beautiful.
I love Brown. Asian mixed or pure Asians are more suited with brown or black. Ch7 has lots of actresses who wear contacts and I am kind of allergic to it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Bruises in these pics mean she'll be attacked again. Hope her character is a little badass even though not as in Bodyguard Sao.