[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah , HAHAHA !! I love how they make the p'ek so crazy in love w/ the n'ek , it's rare really , he does what ever she want him & trusted her completely but at the same time sad she broke his heart on so many level
Lol yahh he's so lovesick, but the beginning he just sucked lol. Getting engaged because his mom told him to, moving on so fast after proclaiming you'll never love anyone else. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He then sacrafice all for n'k...though the n'rai is up on his ass...he says no and does push her away

I can't blame him...i would lose hope to...emotional wreck after those encounters with nk

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it was coming , just the matter of which eps the bean will be spill b/c most p'eks are sperminator lollll , most lakorn it take only one time left along all these bed scene & skin-ship our OTP share LOL

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
for now the ratings are

ep 1:6.1
ep 2:7.4
ep 3:7.3
ep 4:8.1
ep 5:6.6
ep 5:6.9
ep 7:7.5
ep 8:7.1
ep 9:7.9
ep 10:7.4
ep 11:7.0
ep 12:7.4

latest one i dont know...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The rating is very high for the last episode. It's 11!! Congrats to the cast and production team for the high ratings! They are well deserved!!

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
this my first time watching a lakorn with thanwa just thought he really cute in here

still waiting for new subbed episodes....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Damn this lakorn was a rollercoaster of emotions. Probably one of the better made ch7 lakorns I've seen in awhile. The casting was great, the acting was great and the plot was great. One of those unique plots you won't find in other lakorns. You kind of feel for the p'ek since he didn't really do anything wrong but had to bear the burden for the actions of his mother. Prim is one of those women who can say 'oh I did this for the sake of my son..blah blah' but at the end of the day it was definitely more than that. No way she isn't happy that Khun Date gives her all his love, time and affection. She even let herself have a kid with him. She wasn't evil but definitely a delusional person, she definitely thinks she's full of kindness and guilt but underneath it all, she liked what she got. Never seen the first wife kick her husband and beat the hell out of the mistress, one of the most satisfying scenes to see in a lakorn.

Great emotional scenes too. That scene where Pin contemplates suicide is the best. That speech about how everyone got it good and she and her mother had to suffer was great. I have a love-hate relationship with Pin. She seems a bit indecisive at times but it is kind of explained well when she tells Non that she loves and hates him. The revenge plot was unique, stealing the man that you love yet hate from the woman who stole your father. Non is a sweet p'ek. I just felt bad for him because he is really the victim in all of this. It's not like he could have stopped Date and Prim anyways. Plus he had to suffer the hatred from Date which goes about a little under explained but I guess he probably doesn't like that Non is a product of another union between Prim and another man. Thanwa is so good at crying, he did a convincing job as the doctor. Didn't like that he got all those kisses with the n'rai but I guess they want to take a more realistic perspective to a relationship.

The lakorn is the perfect length as well. The pacing was one that always moved so there was always progression to the storyline. There were no little subplots to drag the story down, a very straightforward lakorn. I liked how the n'rai couldn't get the necklace stolen which if it was a Dida lakorn, would have taken up a whole episode to solve. Everything tied up nicely in a bow in the end with forgiveness and Pun coming back.