[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: pordeecom
Color version of the kiss. It's getting hot and steamy in here  :spicy:  :sweat:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: missjohm
Oh man. Not again. Sammy cried so much on set yesterday that she won't stop crying once the scene was over. The crew had to bring her some minty scented medication to help her relax. I don't know what those are called in English but we usually sniff them when we're about to faint or feel light headed. Lol. It's like mint balm. Sammy needs a break. So proud of her though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww , she just like me , I can relate lol . I cry soooo easy , emotional just reading too , I know the feeling , your brain hurt as if oxygen doesn't reach it , then you become breathless , at time you felt like fainting!! She must have depression or unbalanced homomro !

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. SarN, she's not depressed or has unbalanced hormones, at least I hope not. She was just so into her character that she lost control over her emotions. Actors tend to be so IN with their characters that they become them in real life. In here, she had a scene where her mother landed in the hospital for trying to commit suicide after finding out her father cheated. So I guess she's seeking comfort from p'ek while crying her heart out. She was the same in Lueam Salub Lai for scenes that required her to cry a lot. She's currently filming both this and Lueam Salub Lai so she is crying non-stop for both lakorns.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I find that hormones does effect my crying alot...I had the doc give me something to balance ot...I cried becuz there was nothing on the menu I want haha...if u saw me you prob. Think a fam of I died r something. ..craziness

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo nnoo , I completely understand girl , doctor give me medicine too but I think they trying to juice out my Obamacare ins HAHA , so I do not take it , key to my health , is just be happy w/ what I have , be stress free and have laugher in my life.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I realized that I've become quite sensitive and cry easily too. I'm also on something to balance my hormones. That explains it now. I used to be the type to never cry, even while watching sad scenes. Now, even sad commercials make me cry. Lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG--- don't get me started w/ those sad Asian commercial. I know its going make me cry but my stubborn ass went to watch it , I cry to sleep, cry while brushing my teeth , cry while working lol, took 2 bottle of Advil , had short breath , chest pain , indigestion , heart burn HAHAHA ..good lord , miserable week ...no more no more sad commercial !!