[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

cecilia

Staff member
I just want to come in here and rant ... that I watched all the way to episode three and couldn't stand it anymore ... can't even force myself to press the forward button anymore lol.  Feel like this going to be another lakorn like TUI/KWAN's where I started and I didn't end lol Anyway, let me know if it's worth it to come back later ...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Haha. Right. You guys go ahead without us...well catch up in a few years....maybe.

I'm only here because this is the only place I can vent out my inner critique self without being blasted by An AK47. Haha.
lol yeah no AKs here unless I'm willing to turn it on myself too haha.

As for catching up, uh I say u turn around and walk the other way haha. This here is complete "quantity" from both of them. It is a quality free zone. Lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can take most of everything; bad acting, storyline and etc. But somehow I can't stand Poo voices and her yelling/crying. The tone comes off very award. I really like the old version and would like to watch this version too, but um I'll pass. Hopefully someone will do some comparison later.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm still curious on how poo went from Bad to Freaking Terrible.
I am normally able to stand her and just power through her lakorns because she used to be like bad, but this it seems like someone who woke up and decided, "Maybe I'll just go from 1 to -1. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Haha. Right. You guys go ahead without us...well catch up in a few years....maybe.

I'm only here because this is the only place I can vent out my inner critique self without being blasted by An AK47. Haha.
Hahaha now I understand why you're here LOL. Sometimes I just want to choke my monitor but then I don't want to be a bully. LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha now I understand why you're here LOL. Sometimes I just want to choke my monitor but then I don't want to be a bully. LOL.
Yeah, you feel me right? HAHA.

member101

sarNie Egg
I'm actually hook on this lakorn now. I prefer this version over the last one despite the acting. Lol I like that Kaan is indifferent toward Krongkwan. Kaan was quite dumb and gullible in the other version. The old version Krongkwan was a two-faced girl and always talked bad about Dawan and Kaan believed her on so many instances. And thanks god Dawan in this version didn't lose her memory and turn into a weak and stupid girl like Kob in the other version. It was liked Kob had a brain transplant not just lost her memory after the accident. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched the part Poo got off the stage and yelled for help at the club...then FF to where she woke up at the hospital and quit lol. I don't even think she can fake her bad acting that's how horrible it is. I feel like Om is just acting all by himself because really do we even call what Poo is doing an act anymore. I think even if Willy is in this lakorn, I will still pass, and it pains me greatly to pass up on a Willy's lakorn lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I like the short term memory loss Daowan .. this version of Daowan is a bit bipolar to me that I don't even know what's going on in her head; or idea how Kaan falls for her lol

member101

sarNie Egg
How is she bipoloar? Poo's Dawan is more calm and less temperamental after the accident but she still retain her feisty attitude. Kob's Dawan was the bipolar one to me. Kob went from feisty to being very weak and not fighting back, letting other people abuse her easily. As for Kaan, he will eventually fall for her after they get married and get to know each other better. He does care about her because like the owner of the club said, Kaan always follows Dawan to the club and help take her home when she get drunk despite the two always bickering. It's like a cat-dog relationship. And Dawan did things on purpose to piss him off because she knows he'll always come around to help her, like when they were children.

I'm probably the only few people that's watching this lakorn without any fast foward. I enjoy the storyline so far.