[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

aline1308

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I am very confused... did Dawan get her memory back, but at the same time is still the one with lost memory, or is she the one with lost memory who is pretending to be Dawan? 

She still doesn't remember anything, she's pretending to be the old Dawan, after Kwanta pushed her in the water and Nappa told her that behaving like a good person doesn't mean that everyone forgot how she used to treat the other members of her family. So she decided to behave like the old Dawan, but you can see that she's faking when she does something bold or she tells to herself to remember (in episode 9).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess the thing that confuses me is because she knows some details of how the old Dawan is. Like the scene where Tape tries to take her to his place and the discussion about the money unsure if that is a flashback or not -.-

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the editing is all over the place. I was only able to watch up to when he climbed into her room then it froze, stupid dootv. Now I'm stuck watching the boring neung nai suang. Well at least the acting is better and it is making me a bit sleepy so maybe i will be able to take a catnap.

You know, Poo should never scream.

aline1308

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah the editing is all over the place. I was only able to watch up to when he climbed into her room then it froze, stupid dootv. Now I'm stuck watching the boring neung nai suang. Well at least the acting is better and it is making me a bit sleepy so maybe i will be able to take a catnap.

You know, Poo should never scream.

LOL...Is it that boring? I saw an article from pantip that praised Yaya and JJ.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aline1308 said:

LOL...Is it that boring? I saw an article from pantip that praised Yaya and JJ.
Their acting is not bad but the lakorn itself is super boring, no flavor what so ever and the bickering is just dumb and repetitive. Like I said, Ken and Janie's version was super boring so I don't know why they remade it. I'm sure if it wasn't Yaya or JJ, people wouldn't had tune in. I can't say it there to cus my head might get ripped off lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually like Neung Nai Suang. I find the bickering cute. My sister finds it cheesy though. LOL. Maybe it's because I'm younger so I still adore immature love.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol....meow, if you want to praise them that is the place to go...if not you more than likely not welcome there lol. There are threads that we can go in and discuss all both negative and positive and then there are thread where they only want beautiful songs about their favorites. But YAYA is absolutely such a cutie pie in there. She's definitely a girl befitting in that era. JJ on the other hand, he has such a kiddie face I can't take him seriously, not yet anyway. And it doesn't help his character is such an ass lol

Poo...well we know she is bad...she's just one hell of a sexy bad actress.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is definitely cute in there and she should be prissana but the lakorn itself (neung nai suang) is boring. I guess it just isn't my cup of tea. I even fell asleep with Ken and Janie's version.

On IG Poo was praising her director for teaching her a lot of stuff :shrug:  uh, I don't know. lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...the director is pretty bad at the job or poo is just slow at learning. She learn nothing of importance, like nada. Girl, just in denial lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
I always thought Poo was better as ne'ek's friend or second lead only.  She doesn't do well when she is the lead, or is it the storyline that she picks are bad for her.  But there is something about her that i can't seem to watch her lakorns even if she is star with my favorite co-star.  But i might tune in if the storyline is good.  But this one i'll just watch the ending. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I cant believe how incredibly out of control this script is. 5555 dont get me wrong, it's still entertaining in an awkward kind of a way, but the scripting and directing of the actors, especially poo, in conjunction with the storyline is just beyond repairable.

Itz like you took the most unforgivable and stupid things a lead could do to another lead and forgave it in so MUCH more of a wtf way than ANY of the most unrealistic things in the world combined. And u did it OVER and OVER again, WHILE sugar coating it with the in between empty mini plots and bad acting!! You know there are limitations to everything!! We are all cringing here!!! This is 100% bad scripting and directing.

I mean, outside of poo's crazy ass acting right now (lol), you cant really help but be like are the writers and director on crack while they are putting this together??!! They are just as much to blame as whoever's delivering the lines...if not more. EVEN in the most unicorn and fairyland world of lakorns does the ridiculousness not go this far!

One example that boggles me are the various ways Dawan tries to show how she is strong Dawan. Like, there are tens of THOUSANDS of different ways to show u are large and in charge...or mean or whatever. But I guess throwing "hot" coffee at a "lowly" company maid makes u look high and mighty?? If anything, i would be more concerned as to why the coffee is not hot...haha, jk. Anyways, more upon the point...so, i get that ur trying to prove to ur cousin that ur a bitch again (to "protect" yourself and get "answers" or whatever) BUT there are different ways to do it. it's your own image and respect that you are destroying. Ok, let's scare the one (POTENTIAL) enemy by creating even more real haters and enemies?!?! That's all scripting issues, man. To have a scene like that, and not give the nang ek a redeeming take to make up for all of that is just not wise for the likability of the lead (who, as far as i can remember, is suppose to be liked!!).

Not to mention, the dawan character is not discreet either!! She's the whole nine yards of doing unforgivable things. I can't count how many times she discredited her spouse and her multibillion dollar company in front of the media. But somehow, all her heavy duty backlashy actions are wiped clean and forgiven everytime...in like 2 seconds. Wtf?? In the real world, her ass would have been divorced and bankrupt by now. No amount of redeeming scenes can make up for that. But for the sake of lakorness i figured there would be SOME scenes of redemption. But nope, close to NONE!

I guess the scriptwriters have completely forgotten that the audience/viewers get to see more than what meets the eye. They should have either found a different way for the nang ek to be able to display her power trip OR have SOME moments that would make the viewers receive the nang ek back as likeable again (as mentioned earlier)!! A few such example of a redeeming moments could be (PERHAPS) we find out later that the maid was in on the "bitch act"? or maybe the nang ek went to secretly apologize to the maid? or maybe dawan gave her money or SOMETHING?!?! Cuz at the end of day, it's evident that the nang ek was WELL aware that it was ALL her family members that were hating on her, NOT the people at the company who the scriptwriters have (so far) portrayed as nothing but loyal and respectful. There are NO redeeming moments at all!! At this point we all hate the nang ek!

Okay, this may be an EXTREME stretch but i think poo COULD have been DECENT and somewhat believable in here if the writers and director weren't so incredibly off their game. JUUUST a long shot notion, thatz all...lol. But yeah, i dunno. This lakorn is just...entertaining...for all the wrong reasons though. Lmao!

Man, i hope i made sense...it late and i am tired. 55

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ I'm telling you, when there thing to complain about a lakorn , it will become so bad that's good LMAO . I agreed about storyline all jumpy but good lord , I don't know why I'm still watching this but for sure it very entertaining b/c of crazy charchter & bad acting ---- I cannot not stop laughing when Poo appear ^^^ it all good , I enjoy rolling my eye & pulling my hair though

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
^^^ I'm telling you, when there thing to complain about a lakorn , it will become so bad that's good LMAO . I agreed about storyline all jumpy but good lord , I don't know why I'm still watching this but for sure it very entertaining b/c of crazy charchter & bad acting ---- I cannot not stop laughing when Poo appear ^^^ it all good , I enjoy rolling my eye & pulling my hair though
exactly! lol!