[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bomb was lucky to play in lakorns with good nangeks except for Richie. Those decent ratings were due to the storyline and/or his nangeks. It seems like the elder knows that which is why his next one is with Matt and Chakrit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
Rating monster? Puahaha!!
Well Khun Chai Rachanon remained mostly two digit throughout its run. So yes rating monster but like Ncmeowmeow35 and many others mentioned before, Bomb was just real lucky to have a good production and script behind him. 

So far, I haven't seen anyone take interest in subbing this and I don't think anyone would take it as a project. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched KCR because it was part of the series and because of Taew. But then, for some reason his acting in KCR is better than the last two. I wonder if Cubic received lots of attention because of the fact that it had a big fan base from the book itself. I don't think Bomb would do well in evening lakorns either. He needs to go back to acting school for at least a whole year.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
Well Khun Chai Rachanon remained mostly two digit throughout its run. So yes rating monster but like Ncmeowmeow35 and many others mentioned before, Bomb was just real lucky to have a good production and script behind him. 

So far, I haven't seen anyone take interest in subbing this and I don't think anyone would take it as a project.
We should form a Dubbing team for this lakorn. Im sure most of us can dub it to where we can get some decent acting going lol. Atleast the screaming won't be so piercing hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:

Yeah, he got lucky. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
We should form a Dubbing team for this lakorn. Im sure most of us can dub it to where we can get some decent acting going lol. Atleast the screaming won't be so piercing hahah
Haha dubbing? 

Dubbing it into English would be fun lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poo probably went to acting class and thinks she got it in the bag, but before getting out she tripped at the door and spilled whatever she learn there.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well maybe Poo is acting bad on purpose? Technically Dawan isn't supposed to be naturally sexy or a femme fatale. It's an act she puts on to cover up the poor little rich girl inside. The weak amnesiac version is supposed to be her true self or something. No don't buy it?

Ok I was going to watch this anyway despite the bad acting but I think I'm out after the previews for next episode. It shows Dawan calling the cops on p'ek because she suspects him of having something to do with the accident. Amnesiac n'ek in the original version was already stupid, so I was hoping they'd make her smarter here. But nooooo, they made her even dumber. Sometimes I can overlook the bad acting but that on top of a bad stupid storyline? Yeah no.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
How's the rating on this lakorn since it's so bad? Hahahaha, everyone's comments made me stay far away from watching.