[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think what I liked about Joy's Poj was that she had the voice projection of someone headstrong so when she recited her more powerful lines she's more convincing. But I agree her acting was not great at all. It was good, not great. Min's acting is better, but her squeaky vioce just throws everything off. Haha.

As for Vee. If he took care of his health I think he'd make one handsome Chaiklang. Too bad time isn't on his side.

Man I really wish they'd released the singer of the ost in Joy and Num's version. I love her voice.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Man I really wish they'd released the singer of the ost in Joy and Num's version. I love her voice.

Is this what you talking about or a different signer?
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0GFvQfCSM&list=PLmfq261bg6XvCRdpwgQ9RxStks-BJWLOY[/media]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:

Is this what you talking about or a different signer?
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0GFvQfCSM&list=PLmfq261bg6XvCRdpwgQ9RxStks-BJWLOY[/media]
Yes that version. I wish to know the singer's name. I love her soothing classical voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really??! Wow after all these years of searching...I finally know! Haha. Thank you so much guys!!!!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:

She hasn't revealed anything yet. I'm just speaking about prior knowledge I have since i've seen this lakorn multiple times. I don't want to spoil anything... unless you want me to spoil what Mom Panarai did to Ying Yai?
Never-mind then, I would not want to be spoil. But now you make me want to know what Mom Panarai did to Ying Yai even more. :scratchhead2: I'll just patiently wait until it is revealed in the lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Min looks gorgeous in here. I watched Episode 1 last night but Vee...why oh why. Lol Right when he caught her, Vee's face, no offense, looked like a toad.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Min looks gorgeous in here. I watched Episode 1 last night but Vee...why oh why. Lol Right when he caught her, Vee's face, no offense, looked like a toad.
You made me laugh so much! :bhehe:
Anyways according to Minnietheweir_interfc...

Min feels happy and relieved seeing positive feedback from the audience on her lakorn "Baan SaiThong". She said, she was really serious about this lakorn the moment she decided to accept it. To improve her acting and make the character look more realistic in that era, she sought advice and training from the professional acting coach... There are 24 episodes in total for this version of "Baan SaiThong", and they only have 1 episode left to film. Min said, as the story evolves, this lakorn would be more and more fun to watch... Hope more and more people could join in the audience for this lakorn, and she welcomes and is always ready to hear any comments, critiques and feedback from the broader audience. 
She also talked about the recent Argentina trip for Sunsilk TVC, glad that she is called "Min-around the world" for frequent, globalized work chances. Early next year, she will fly to China again and stay for a while for her Chinese movie promotion... Min revealed that she quite enjoys working abroad, which could greatly broaden her vision, but with 3 lakorns in hand, she has to focus on filming lakorns in Thailand now. As for the personal life, she is still looking around for the right one, but not in a rush, coz "more haste, less speed". Work comes first for now. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My Mom is gonna watch this no matter what. She's watched all of the versions and now this one. I may continue for Min.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

:lmao3:, That scene was HILARIOUS !!! I notice that expression as well, boy did I thought it was me who saw that, although I have never scene any of Vee lakorn.  Like.... who in the world cast him as p-ek in the lakorn ?!!??!!!!! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

aiyaja said:
My Mom is gonna watch this no matter what. She's watched all of the versions and now this one. I may continue for Min.

I"m only watching it b/c of Min.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vee always has that constipated look. I mean, he was bearable in his younger days but with age, oh no. It's not cute anymore. Lol

Yes, it aired on 11/22, so weekend spot.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Her name is Anchisa Permpoonponuthai: อัญชิสา เพิ่มพูลพรอุทัย
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=509GePFlRUo

OMG !!! Just hearing the beginning of the song just brings all the memory of Joy and Num  :teary: . They did such a great job. They will forever be my Pohjaman and Chaiglarng !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Question! I remember way back from this thread that Baan Sai Tong has two parts. So is this going to be both parts in all of 27 episodes? From where she moved in then choosing whom to married (marrying Chai Klang) then leading to Chai Klang's younger brother die?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
Question! I remember way back from this thread that Baan Sai Tong has two parts. So is this going to be both parts in all of 27 episodes? From where she moved in then choosing whom to married (marrying Chai Klang) then leading to Chai Klang's younger brother die?
Yes, I'm pretty positive they are going to put both parts in 27 episodes

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I got a question, but  I'm going to put it in the spoiler, b/c I don't want to spoil my questions to anyone who has not watched the lakorn yet.
1. What is Vee's relationship to Min in the movie? They live in baan sai thong, so they have to be related in a way right? Is he her stepbrother?
2. Min's little brother in the movie is the son of who? Is it the mean Grandma or the oldest sister living in the baan sai thong?
3. Why didn't the mean Grandma let the oldest sister marry or be with the man she loves?
4. In the beginning of 5 minutes of the lakorn, there were 2 people trying to run away, so what happened to them? Is the woman that tried to  run away still alive?
Sorry, I have so much questions, but it's because there is no English subtitles.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
1.Vee's character, chai Khang, is Poj's (Min) cousin.
2. The cripple, little brother is also her cousin, Vee's younger brother
3. The couple who tried to run away is Min's grandpa and his lover, who also the love interest of their great grandpa.
4. The aunt, Mong Panalia didn't let Ying Yai married because her boy is poor, low class.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
1.Vee's character, chai Khang, is Poj's (Min) cousin.
2. The cripple, little brother is also her cousin, Vee's younger brother
3. The couple who tried to run away is Min's grandpa and his lover, who also the love interest of their great grandpa.
4. The aunt, Mong Panalia didn't let Ying Yai married because her boy is poor, low class.
Thank you so much!
Isn't it weird that Min is going to fall in love with her cousin then? I'm going to be so confuse watching this lakorn, but I'll just ask my questions in here. So Vee's mom is the Mong Panalia lady right?