[CH7] Angkor 2

natty

Chubs
Linn said:
it showed Angkor then there were spirits lived in there

even if it's a fanfic it need to be pick in order to become a lakorn

plus out of all the place y Angkor?...y not an ancient temple in Thailand?

how come I never seen any movie portrays Angkor as a sacred place..
[post="57609"][/post]​

alright let me answer this for you before this get into a country vs country thing.. (and any one who think i'm wrong please correct me ok)...

like tangmoe said, the first angkor was not a temple but the name of the princess who is also from Cambodia...

now as for the reason why they showed angkor temple is because it is a sacred place.. so sacred that the spirits or guards that live in that temple are very possesive of things belonging to both Angkor and Cambodia.... now if you are a believer of the khmer religion which is also hindu and buddhism (with more hindu mix) then you would know and believe that khmer are very possesive of their religions items... which is why to have or to steal an ancient statue from cambodia is consider very risky and not a thing to do, to do so you would be cursed.... the ah tan (curse) of statues from cambodia is alot stronger then ah tan from anywhere.. (again correct me if i am wrong)....

so it is not about being racist (not saying that is what you mean) and it's not about picking on a particular country... but that is what it is believed about Angkor Temple... the atan there is tooo strong...

as for why not an ancient temple in thailand? well angkor was said to be built anywhere from 800-1200(?) AD... making it one or THE oldest temple in southeast asia.... thailand oldest temple was built sometime in the 17th century... So which temple in which country do you think has the strongest ah tan? Angkor of course.. and also the exact location of where angkor was built, it is said to astromically aligned with heaven but the layout and structures are said to be sculped for demons and deities...

a better understanding?

jai

sarNie Elites
it does seem like theres more sweet scenes comin up.. can't wait...
i find it funny ..when Egk says "hello" to that evil guy and says "GoodBye" it was just odd..but it cracked me up...

crabby

sarNie Egg
I agree w/ you jai, about how there's going to be more sweet scene btwn. vee and pinky.
cuz in ep. 11 when everyone sperate into two group. Pinky w/ Vee. toward the end of
that episode you can see that pinky is developing feeling for vee. I also like the fact that
they made pinky's finance into an understanding guy, usually in some thai lakorn they
always turn the n'eke bf. into the jealous type, even though they know that the n'eke
no longer have feeling for them, or vice versa w/ the p'eke. And they end up being
very annoying.

Finally someone like sua diew(ongsarn's father) is catch on to that old dude: loong kane.
Cuz loong kane been leaving clue along the trail, don't know if he is leaving the clue for
the bad guys to follow pinky's group quickly or what. I never like him from the start anywayz.
He is so lazy to walk that he had to fake that snake bite, so vee and egk. had to carried him around.

So, far I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Can't wait for the next eps.

jai

sarNie Elites
i was wonderin why the Loong Kane guy seems so fishy..and waht his role was cuz really do they need him??? he's holding them back.. plus i didnt watch the whole lakorn so i have no idea what his purpose is.
after watchin this lakorn makes me wanna go campin again cept.. it's winter in Canada kinda cold when there's nearly 30 inches of snow.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
crabby said:
I agree w/ you jai, about how there's going to be more sweet scene btwn. vee and pinky.
cuz in ep. 11 when everyone sperate into two group. Pinky w/ Vee. toward the end of
that episode you can see that pinky is developing feeling for vee. I also like the fact that
they made pinky's finance into an understanding guy, usually in some thai lakorn they
always turn the n'eke bf. into the jealous type, even though they know that the n'eke
no longer have feeling for them, or vice versa w/ the p'eke. And they end up being
very annoying. 

Finally someone like sua diew(ongsarn's father) is catch on to that old dude: loong kane.
Cuz loong kane been leaving clue along the trail, don't know if he is leaving the clue for
the bad guys to follow pinky's group quickly or what. I never like him from the start any
He is so lazy to walk that he had to fake that snake bite, so vee and egk. had to carried him around.

So, far I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Can't wait for the next eps.
[post="57971"][/post]​
yeah, I agreed, that Loong Kane dude, I suspecious him after they introduced him for a while. I always wonder what tried to do. -_- I know he going to do something and now it showed. But what happen in esp 13 and 14? I have see it

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! i luv this lakorn alot, pinky is really kute.. but not a really big fan of Vee... so yea... :D NO OFFENSE

shubby

sarNie Adult
ok...i never like Vee...nor his lakorns..but...now i'm started to like him...in Angkor....lolz...i think he's cute....anywayz...angkor is the only lakorn i'm watching rite now....love vee and pinky...hope they love a sweet scene 2gether more....in the epi....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i think it's getting boring now... i don't know.. i mean i wanted to know what happen next....instead of lost in the forest often.. -_-

but i will keep watching it because i like pinky. lol ^_^

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
i think it's getting boring now... i don't know.. i mean i wanted to know what happen next....instead of lost in the forest often.. -_-
:lmao: dude i so agree.. it's like they will be in the forest forever.. but i guess it wouldnt make sense if they dont get lost in it cus the whole point of the story is for pinky to find her stepfather and for the rest to find the sword.. and they are all located in the wood somewhere lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
:lmao: dude i so agree.. it's like they will be in the forest forever.. but i guess it wouldnt make sense if they dont get lost in it cus the whole point of the story is for pinky to find her stepfather and for the rest to find the sword.. and they are all located in the wood somewhere lol..
[post="59467"][/post]​
yeah the only thing that they were lost because of those zombies, bad men, etc... they, the zombies/bad men, basically delay their times to find the stepfather and sword... there's nothing new to it... man... <_<

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
one more esp....can't wait...its sort of sad though...i like this lakorn....but at the same time i want to get it over with...

natty

Chubs
it ended.. i dunno overall the lakorn is ok.. give it a 5 out of 10.. and the ending was soo like rushed.. one minute pinky and the other guy was hugging.. the next minute pinky and vee got together and poy and the other guy..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
natty said:
it ended.. i dunno overall the lakorn is ok.. give it a 5 out of 10.. and the ending was soo like rushed.. one minute pinky and the other guy was hugging.. the next minute pinky and vee got together and poy and the other guy..
[post="61869"][/post]​
It sounds disapointing, :( there wasn't much cute scene btw the couple, especially vee and pinky as well as ploy and the other guy. anyway, lakorn that very good at the begining or middle usually have a rush ending.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
It sounds disapointing, :( there wasn't much cute scene btw the couple, especially vee and pinky as well as ploy and the other guy. anyway, lakorn that very good at the begining or middle usually have a rush ending.
[post="62062"][/post]​
Agree. Lakorns that are good in the beginning, end up having not as much of a good ending. Haven't seen it yet, though.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the ending was so rushed. the last eps. eps 19 was started out with all of them in the woods again as usual. so their trying to get to the waterfall cave and pinky eventually tells atapon the truth about the tiger spirit and the saber. however, vee tells atapon about pinky being a princess. pinky finds out about being a princess when she asks to see vee's locket which contains a ring in it. earlier, vee had to shoot pinky so that she could become the tiger and fight off the demon dude. later they eventually get to the cave where they look for the saber. the bad guys comes holding pinky's father hostage. they are held captive, then a man shoots pinky in the heart. the only way to have the saber appear to them is when pinky's blood from the heart touches the ground. the greedy and selfish men try to steal the saber and the demon stops them all, finally killing them. they enter the kingdom through a portal. first the demon w/pinky, later atapon and vee, then later ploy, papoom, ongsaan, and suer dieow. vee prepares the silver bullet as the last resort. the demon is trying to prepare the ceremony. pinky is alright as long as the tiger spirit is within her. ploy passes the saber to atapon who is injured by the demon. vee takes the saber ready to stab pinky in order to saver her. he calls for atapon who has to stab pinky as he is the supposed lover. pinky finally tells vee that he is the one she loves. vee cannot stab pinky bc the demon interferes. pinky finally stabs herself with all her energy. the tiger spirit leaves and ploy shoots at the old witch's corpse. it shatters and the spirit goes into the tiger statue that transforms into a real black tiger. vee destroys the tiger and the demon by throwing the saber at the tiger. pinky and vee embrace each other as a woman appears and tells them that since pinky sacrificed her life for the one she loves and the others that she cares for, she is granted a new life. they all get into the kingdom where they are joined with pinky's bilogical father. suer diew, papoom, ongsaan, paan ong, pinky's dad, and the king stay to rebuild the kingdom. pinky and vee agree to marry and ploy tells atapon that she loves him. the mother wishes pinky good luck and a happy life. THE END.
basically everything happened in the last 5 mins.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i know..they rushed the end...i didn't really like it..but anywayz...i kinda dissappointed at the end...pinky and vee should have had..their them....and express their feeling to one another...ohh...well,,,still love pinky and vee thoo...now i'm looking forward to watch a new lakorn of her with chakrit...lolz....

meenia

sarNie Adult
It's true the ending was rushed...Anyone so the part where Pinky meets her mom...Did I missed that parts...I thought I saw in the preview, where Pinky dress like her mom and met her...Even the younger girls had a pretty outfit at the end...Pinky could at least where a pretty boran outfit, since she is the princess...It's seem to me that ploy and the other guys stole the sweet scence and good part of the lakorn...I love the cop guy...He is hot and funny. He was manny, how he carried pinky...Overall the lakorn was okay...It could have showed more sweet scence of Vee and Pinky...People's going to like the lakorn because Vee and Pinky's in there...I can not wait to see her new lakorn with Chakrit...From the preview it seem there going to be lots of sweet scene of pinky and Chakrit...

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Man I swear they so jieep us on the ending what the hell it was soo rush..I sooo felt like i wasted my time watching this lakorn..crap

natty

Chubs
i've waited soooooo long for this lakorn.. i mean i like the action and the storyline... but nooooo character relationship building! *sigh*