[CH7] Angkor 2

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
vilasaeng said:
Yeah first I thought that it was because Pinky does look to young to play as action maybe because I'm not use to it.. But as the story goes and seeing her more I think that she fit the role plus she's playing as someone who's going to turn 21.. If Noy play she a bit too old for the role..

Episode 9 weren't really much cute sence only fitting and stuff... Kayman was after Nicha again.. He summon a group of ghost to get her.. then ToiSanChai came to help them out. They meet up with Pon Mong.. Long Ken was bit by a snake and Pon Mong question the behavior of Long Ken.. They were attack by those white guy and PooPar (Par from Angkor 1) came to help them..They then went to rest somewhere.. While they were resting Kayman lured Arkapon out Pon Mong went out to help.. Thee came back and warn everyone.. Kayman try to kidnapped Nicha again. This time the guy from Angkor 1 who play the father of the n'rong came to help..

Next week.. There's going to be some cute sence between Arkapon and Krataia.. Nicha question Kobbkon about the tiger and her age..
[post="53020"][/post]​
thanks for the summery i havent have time to watch part 9 yet.. imma go watch it later.. hehe.. :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I don't think people are saying she can't act when they say she's not suited to the role or that she's not suited to action roles in general. She could be good in action roles but for this particular character? Nope. Its a physical thing. She looks too young, too delicate girly girl feminine looking to be a kick ass cop/DEA agent. Casting is not only about acting but you have to look the part too. That's why in casting calls they have a set "look" that they're looking for and you have to fit that before you even get an audition.

Of course suspending reality it really doesn't matter and if you like her in the role its all good. I like Pinky myself and at least she's pretty and isn't annoying. Besides I don't think Thai lakorns care much about casting anyways. For example? Oak Torranee cause it was sooooo smart to cast a 20 something to play the mom of an 17 year old.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
It seemed smart at the beginning but not at the end. But it could have been if there was better directing and makeup artist!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is cute. Vee is cute. Pinky match this role because she plays shooting and fighting scenes well. even though she may be a bit young for the role but her height which she's tall and she looks well kicking,shooting in this role make her look good and pass with this role.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i mean.....are they gonna get 2gether Pinky and Vee?? i didn't see any romance part about them yet...all i see is her and her fiance.....i love pink and ploy...they kick ass....LOLZ

meenia

sarNie Adult
true... I know that Vee likes Pinky, but you don't really know if Pinky likes Vee or not. Because she still have her boyfriend.. I really like Ploy and the guy... THeir cute... Always helping each other... I also like the part of the other guy talking about his grandpa knowing about Angkor... At least they relate it or talked about Angkor 1... IT's so nice.. Also the other guy comes back.. I wonder what he is... His daughter is very cute.. She looks like the girl in the lakorn with nOte and jui and was the sister that found out that jui can speak... Looks like her... She's cute.. Hope she gets the other guys.... Great lakorn right now...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
meenia said:
true... I know that Vee likes Pinky, but you don't really know if Pinky likes Vee or not. Because she still have her boyfriend.. I really like Ploy and the guy... THeir cute... Always helping each other... I also like the part of the other guy talking about his grandpa knowing about Angkor... At least they relate it or talked about Angkor 1... IT's so nice.. Also the other guy comes back.. I wonder what he is... His daughter is very cute.. She looks like the girl in the lakorn with nOte and jui and was the sister that found out that jui can speak... Looks like her... She's cute.. Hope she gets the other guys.... Great lakorn right now...
[post="53902"][/post]​
SHe is the little girl from Note and Jui lakorn, hehe! Yeah but she looks really young for the other guy:D

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I not sure if the cute girl will end up with the other guy, but they might!

I really like this lakorn and I always wait for this lakorn to air! It is the best lakorn on air right now, every weekend! Fun, the only action and adventure type! Has both power, adventure, love, and so much more! I really like it, I hope it wins award at the end of the year! :D

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think it was so funny when Vee and the other guy had to carry the old guy because he got a snake bite. Vee seemed like he was going to drop, :D.
no offense people!

I thought it was really cute.

I wish more sweet, cute, and romantic scenes would occur between Pinky and Vee...

shubby

sarNie Adult
I think it was so funny when Vee and the other guy had to carry the old guy because he got a snake bite. Vee seemed like he was going to drop, .
no offense people!

I thought it was really cute.

I wish more sweet, cute, and romantic scenes would occur between Pinky and Vee...

ahahahha....i agree with you on that!!!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yesterday's episode, was very interesting. The little girl's father is related to n'ek. I think he is suppose to protect her.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
annea said:
does anyone know who sings the ending song?
[post="54924"][/post]​
Its the actor guy.. that acts as Pa in angkor one and PaPom in this one.. i think hes gonna get with that lil girl.. cause i saw some previews to the next episode.. they got stuck together.. and it loooks cute.. hehehe :wub:

natty

Chubs
der052 said:
Yesterday's episode, was very interesting. The little girl's father is related to n'ek. I think he is suppose to protect her.
[post="54878"][/post]​

actually the little girl's father is a second in command soldier of pinky's father.. he was sent to the human world to protect vee and ploy's family and also help protect pinky..

i'm wondering.. will there ever be sweet scenes with vee and pinky? i'm getting a bit restless..

joey

sarNie Adult
natty said:
actually the little girl's father is a second in command soldier of pinky's father.. he was sent to the human world to protect vee and ploy's family and also help protect pinky..
i'm wondering.. will there ever be sweet scenes with vee and pinky? i'm getting a bit restless..
[post="55367"][/post]​
I'm wondering the same thing as you too. So far, I just saw Vee kept on looking at Pinky and her fiance sleeping by eachother, holding hands, or hugging. I felt so sad for him. :( He look so sad and jealouse. I hope their romance start soon and not when the lakorn almost ended you know? That would be so suck.

natty

Chubs
well vee admit that he likes pinky already.. and her fiance is cool with it cus he realize that he and pinky are just friends who mistaken their friendship for love.. gosh sounds so familar hahaha.. anyways.. the third couple are sooo cute!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed the third couple is cuted. Love them all hehe. Hopefully esp 13, there would be more cute scene between the police and ploy also with vee and pinky. They separated on esp 12, vee and pinky go one direction and ploy and police are together. Can't wait till friday. :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..same here...i can't wait...want to see more cute scene btw vee, pinky, ploy and the cop guy.....