[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh my when krit was mad he looks so scarey! i guess because he remind me of his ghost lakorn, rong raem pee i think it was? i only saw like the first epi of that and krit was one damn scarey ghost! garng should stay away he's mean!

lol, i no i was thinking the same thing.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Is there a possibility for a Chakrit and Pok Couple? I skimmed through the lakorn, can someone tell me if Pok really loved the dad? Chakrit is looking very old in the lakorn im not sure if its the clothes he wear, or his hair style. Maybe he's not getting enough sleep, he aged.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Is there a possibility for a Chakrit and Pok Couple? I skimmed through the lakorn, can someone tell me if Pok really loved the dad? Chakrit is looking very old in the lakorn im not sure if its the clothes he wear, or his hair style. Maybe he's not getting enough sleep, he aged.
I was wonder the same, he looks old and tired..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Maybe, but I think it's weird. I'm not too sure about Thai custom/culture, but isn't it weird/unacceptable for a man to marry his own stepmother? :scratchhead2: It's almost the same as a man marrying his mother, without being blood-related technically. To me, it's unacceptable... :thumbdown: I don't like it. (I'm pretty sure Pok is Chakrit's stepmother, for the sources say she's already married to Krit's dad, but it's also possible they didn't really marry.) It seems like Pok does love the Chakrit's dad in Episode 1, since she was really worried about him and sad when he passed away. But according to the scenes, she seems to care a lot for Chakrit, and it doesn't look like motherly love...yuck! We'll have to wait and see what happens next...^^

AikOm^_^

I love this lakorn so much right now! I don't care what anybody says; I think it's a nice and dramatic lakorn without going much overboard. :thumbsup: I tune in daily just to watch it on YouTube. :popcorn: I think it's going at a smooth pace, and all the characters are really cool. Even Joy and Pepper, though they're big-time jerks. (I don't even like Joy, but she is an...ok actress.) I love the pairing of Chakrit & Vill; and I'm hoping that they are indeed the main couple. It's going to be weird and unacceptable for me if Chakrit and Pok ends up together or there are even more scenes between Pok and Krit. Yikes! :blink: I believe the story's moving at a good pace, and I'm loving it even more now since Chakrit found out the truth that Vill is Pok's "niece." Yay, he's being mean, but he regrets it as well though he tries hard to deny it! :lolyup:

Pepper and Aerin are also very cute, too. It seems likely he'll change for her, but he better not sleep around with Joy anymore than he already has. Waiting anxiously for the next episodes! :)

AikOm^_^

That is awesome! I knew he was gonna think like that when he finds out. Let the drama begin between the two. I freaking loooooove Chakrit. He's great with any n'ek. This is one of my favorite lakorns right now.
:lolyup: My cousins tell me that they believe he can really get into his roles as prang'ek(?) with any nang'ek, for he has that appeal and is willing to do almost anything with them, or something like that. Their words, not mine.^^ I suppose it's rather true, but of course, I'm only going to like him with the girls I like the most. For now, I really love him with View, and I think they're cute together despite the age difference.:)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chakrit looks good with anyone and can make anyone look good too, LOL! He's just like that. He's not afraid to take things to the extreme with his n'eks.

cecilia

Staff member
i hope PEPPER'S action bites him in the back once he's fallen for AERIN.
I do not like how he's trying to use AERIN to find out his evilness with Joy.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope PEPPER'S action bites him in the back once he's fallen for AERIN.
I do not like how he's trying to use AERIN to find out his evilness with Joy.
I hope so too. I feel so bad for Aerin, shes been hurt a lot. It's going to break her heart when she finds out what Pepper has done. Yeah I want to see him beg her and run after her for forgiveness. I hope Aerin will not give in so easily.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
haven't followed exact lakorns for awhile. like krit, pok, and joy, but right now exact is at its best in being overdramatic as usual. i guess each channel has their expertise lol looks like view is pok's daughter but i don't understand why it's such a big secret pok's dragging this on. but i bet even if i find out at the end i'll still think it's an unnecessary secret. if they reveal it since the beginning then everything is jop. really easy lol