[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ That would be really interesting if the storyline had him fall for Pok. I wonder if she gets anyone in the end. Her character seems nice. I've gotta say I'm really impressed with the female cast in this one.
Oops. I meant to click "reply" but clicked "thanks" instead.

That would be a great twist, wouldn't it. Pok & Chakrit actually look good together too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn. I wish Pok was the nek because she and Chakrit look great together. My favorite characters are Pok,Chakrit,and Aerin. I feel bad for Aerin. I hate Joy and her mom because they always being mean to Aerin. I think her acting is better than View and Best.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so pissed at Pepper because he slept with Joy. :angry: I want him and Aerin to end up together. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
All I know is I can't wait until

Don't Read if you don't want to get spoiled LLOL

Trat forces Garng to go work with him after he finds out that she is Bongkot's niece. So out of anger he announce his return only if Garng works for him. (He believes Garng and her aunt tricked him). Stupid Pra'ek =/ STUPID

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

Trat forces Garng to go work with him after he finds out that she is Bongkot's niece. So out of anger he announce his return only if Garng works for him. (He believes Garng and her aunt tricked him). Stupid Pra'ek =/ STUPID
That is awesome! I knew he was gonna think like that when he finds out. Let the drama begin between the two. I freaking loooooove Chakrit. He's great with any n'ek. This is one of my favorite lakorns right now.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
love talad arom so far. :wub: arien is the best character i like so far, i dunt noe, i love wiew but her nose is starting to irritate me. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Thank for the spoiler. I cant wait for the next epi.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know right .... ugh... I was so sad in Rabum Duang Dao =/ When she didn't get anyone.... I hope she ends up with someone... but at this rate I doubt it will be Pepper unless later on he becomes good or something...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...Chakrit finds out the truth and he's so hurt. I hate Joy so much right now. Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's episode.

I was crackin' up when Joy was snapping her fingers in front of Pepper. I was thinking, "COLDDDDDDDD."

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my when krit was mad he looks so scarey! i guess because he remind me of his ghost lakorn, rong raem pee i think it was? i only saw like the first epi of that and krit was one damn scarey ghost! garng should stay away he's mean!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my when krit was mad he looks so scarey! i guess because he remind me of his ghost lakorn, rong raem pee i think it was? i only saw like the first epi of that and krit was one damn scarey ghost! garng should stay away he's mean!

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
I absolutely hate Joy's character! Jst when everything may turn out alright, she had to twist everything around! I jst wants to punch her character in the face :wackonut:

Pra'eg is a huge baby. I wonder why Pok thinks she owes the family so much. She should just take View and leave him for Joy & Pepper to screw over.