[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Son's step father is so evil...i think hes trying to set up a plan between son and his dad...mayb make them enemy...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
gosh i wanna cry with n'din in the pic in facebook. he got tears drop like falling one by one on that pic :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh poor my angelo :kiss2: :kiss2:

Son's step father is so evil...i think hes trying to set up a plan between son and his dad...mayb make them enemy...
Most likely. Hopefully, Fah stays good until the end. He pretty much got screwed over since birth and still grew up to become a good guy.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
On the teaser I though din pulled gun at jang,but it not him. When din pulled at Teresa I was like what are you seriously din...
Oh yeah I'm same here, I think din and Teresa couple is more interest then jang and duang couple( just for me )

One thing I don't like about mo is when she talk and she will always make her eyebrow go up,this made me Think like she try to be hot and over...
haha I thought I was the only one who noticed about Mo's eyebrow when she speak. hahah Its look like Mo used to wear braces because when she speak or smile, her teeth look like a person who have braces.

I super love Charebelle. Hopefully, she will have a lakorn with Son in the future because they seem to make a cute couple to me.

Din and Teresa need more scene together.

myheromike

haha I thought I was the only one who noticed about Mo's eyebrow when she speak. hahah Its look like Mo used to wear braces because when she speak or smile, her teeth look like a person who have braces.

I super love Charebelle. Hopefully, she will have a lakorn with Son in the future because they seem to make a cute couple to me.

Din and Teresa need more scene together.

agree... din n teresa need more scene together all the epi in this lakorn to now see like they only twos scene of them. i doont very count they first meeting in the church, but if fine... i very when want to know how can teresa falling or both start to have good feeling each othere in here even he even he is rai for her, cuz in there seems like they dont very have scene together alot.

i wish to see din n teresa NEW lakorn on the future more the jang n teresa

sorry for mo fan.... i'm feeling like i very hate her idk why,but i think maybe she not my type of girl or my personally. hate everything on her speak n luah or smile :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

It's all good. I love Mo. :dance2: Or perhaps I have a bias for nangeks with short hair. I'm digging girls with short hair lately like TARA's Eun Jang.

myheromike

Aaaaahhhhhh can't wait for tomorrow very interest. Yay finally dinresa again appear again love them.

myheromike

teresa, she disappoint on me alot :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

bytme

sarNie Egg
I just started watching this. I believe I am on episode 3.

Mike looks like a vampire and acts like a spoiled brat. He doesn't seem like a bad actor, but his appearance and character's attitude is quite dramatic. He also likes to speak and simultaneously tilt his head at the time. I wonder if this does not hurt his posture? Son's Jang is very likable. His acting has improved quite a bit and his acting feels natural (so far) and the character's personality is cute. His situation should be the more pitiful one (while Mike is the poor little rich boy) but he is doing well for himself depsite all odds. I actually really like Fang's character who is obvioulsy the more curious and ambitious one. I like how she encourages the simple Jang to be more worldly and explore more options in his future (and realisitc, actually). The girls have not made an impression so far, except for Duang, who is very cute. The female cousin looked very photogenic but so far her character has done nothing correct.

Can anyone offer their opinions and perhaps some spoilers for the end? I am having trouble hanging on haha and need to feel compelled to want to see the series through the end. So far, this series has some good one liners here and there for the guys :) I am mainly watching for Son, Pukhai, Fang, and Mike's complexion (he is so white!).

I'm hoping Mike's character develops more from what it is so far. If Mike wasn't playing the part, I doubt many people would even like the character. The guy is responsible for having someone killed, and then who knows what he was going to do to Theresa, when they first met. In the end, most likely, Mike's dad will grow to like Son. Overall, probably a happy ending for all except for the obvious villains, Mike's uncle, Fang, etc.... I'll probably watch this till the end for Jang & Duang.

myheromike

Gosh I try to give up on this,but I cant do it. I still want to know about n'din and Teresa in here, man I can bare about this too.