[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, tmrw is monday.

cant wait for more of KNK!!!!!

maybe I should just wait til tuesday to catch up with both ep. 6+7 I believe. or is 8&9 that's airing this week? lol

Faythele

sarNie Egg
lenlin said:
Right? Like they don't have enough storylines on their plate. I'm assuming the doctor friend is someone from the past, too? I think he's gonna go join Tri and Kaew up north, so I'm wondering what role he plays in the past. He was probably a suitor for Luang Thep's sister, but I'm still not sure where they're going with all this, unless it's to show that all the people who have karma together are together again in the next life.

No one's denying it was betrayal. Whether Luang Thep loved Dararai first or last, he was betrothed to Yordlah (even if he didn't agree to it originally) when he married Dararai so that's betrayal, and that's what cut Yordlah deeply. Based on that, I have no problem with her anger and resentment towards Dararai. It's just that if Luang Thep had loved Dararai first, even though it doesn't excuse what they did, you can perhaps understand why he betrayed Yordlah instead of thinking he's just some womanizer who went after his fiancee's sister after meeting her briefly (which is what Yordlah thought).

My main issue with Yordlah is that she was willing to believe the worst of Dararai, whom she claims to have loved so much. When the monk - a stranger - told her that the sister she loved put a spell on Luang Thep, there was no hesitation, no initial skepticism that her sister could have done something so heinous. She immediately trusted a stranger's words, so it makes me wonder if Yordlah had always believed her sister capable of such evil actions, or if she's so willing to throw her relationship with her sister under the bus in order to be with Luang Thep because by believing that Dararai cast a love spell on Luang Thep, that made Dararai the evil, conniving one and Luang Thep innocent and blameless for his actions. If Yordlah loved her sister as much as she claims she did, then why is she more willing to believe that her sister would steal her fiance instead of entertaining the idea that perhaps Luang Thep is just an unfaithful womanizer who played with two sisters? If she loved her sister so much, why is Luang Thep's innocence more important to her than her sister's? After all, they both betrayed her, but Yordlah placed more importance on Luang Thep's innocence than salvaging any kind of relationship with her sister.

I suppose the same could be said of Dararai: if she loved her sister enough, why couldn't she step away from Luang Thep? As we've only seen Yordlah's version of the story, we don't know whether she did or didn't, but that isn't important right now because we're supposed to believe Dararai's evil, so she's doing exactly what an evil, manipulative jealous person would do. It's Yordlah who's coming under fire because it's her story, told from her point of view, and if I am to believe everything she says, her actions and words need to reflect the kind of person she's painting herself to be for us. I felt sorry for Yordlah up until the monk came into the story because the story rang true up until then (I'm still iffy on Dararai going to Khru Basri for the love potion, but as it seems plausible, I'll buy it). After that, Yordlah's story starts falling apart and I have a hard time siding with her. It's like when someone tells you a sad story, but you have a feeling they're lying or embellishing it, so you end up not feeling anything at all. The recurring theme in Yordlah's story/life is that Dararai is to be blamed for everything. I have yet to see her accept blame for anything she did or inadvertently did.
I do think that Yordlah does really love her sister, but her love for Luang Thepp is deeper. I think that she's too deep in love with Luang Thepp to the point of no return. So when both of them betrayed her, it would just be easier for her to cast the blame solely on Dararai than believing that Luang Thepp might not love her in return. From Yordlah version, you can tell that she's actually very naive & weak. She believes that priest too easily. She believed everything he said to her without a single doubt even with all the evident shown to her that she had been used by him to do bad deeds.

I really need to see the version from both Dararai & Luang Thepp. Did Luang Thepp really looked at Yordlah's beauty with such admiration like she described? However, I do think it's true that he likes her as a person & felt guilty towards her.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ It's either nobody has seen last nite episode or, last nite episode was boring; nothing to comment lol. Hopefully the first one. ^_^

I haven't seen it yet. I've decided to wait until Khun Kiss upload her videos, for a better viewing lol. I think I'm more satisfied by watching her HQ videos. :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We're getting closer to Toomtam and Mo's story. Next week, Mo is going to remember her side of the story. 

SonYukView4ever

wow wow wow is all I can say. next episode looks so interesting!!!!! i cant wait.

but i was so bored with pinky's scenes and oh's scene, i srsly fast forward their scenes every now and then.

lindsay is so hilarious in these two episodes. rofl

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I totally skimmed through episode 8 and watched the scene they were acting out. I can't believe I did that! HAHA. Because I totally freaked out. It's not scary for you guys, I'm sure, but because I'm a coward when it comes to anything horror, and because I watched it at night I got the gooses!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, there's already a lot of people to deal with like Grand and Hunz for one. I don't think Grand and Hunz were in the past life, right?
But yeah, I guess they must be fated to be together again like what you said about karma, XD
I don't think they were in the past. Maybe they're there to show that it's possible to make new karma? Otherwise, it'll be like watching the same storyline unfold twice.

Faythele said:
I do think that Yordlah does really love her sister, but her love for Luang Thepp is deeper. I think that she's too deep in love with Luang Thepp to the point of no return. So when both of them betrayed her, it would just be easier for her to cast the blame solely on Dararai than believing that Luang Thepp might not love her in return. From Yordlah version, you can tell that she's actually very naive & weak. She believes that priest too easily. She believed everything he said to her without a single doubt even with all the evident shown to her that she had been used by him to do bad deeds.

I really need to see the version from both Dararai & Luang Thepp. Did Luang Thepp really looked at Yordlah's beauty with such admiration like she described? However, I do think it's true that he likes her as a person & felt guilty towards her.
I believe Yordlah loves Dararai, too. It's just that she didn't show it in her story at all. I just wanted at least one scene where it was just them as sisters loving each other that had nothing to do with either one of them being good or bad or Luang Thep standing in between them. So far only Dao has memories of them as loving sisters. Honestly, I went into KNK wanting to see the relationship between Yordlah and Dararai because I figured the key to the story hinged on their relationship. With sisters that close, when one betrays the other, the hate will run just as deep, but once we near the resolution, I figured it would be their love as sisters that would save Yordlah's soul. But seeing as how Yordlah glossed over their sisterhood (probably with good reason since she's furious at Dararai - over 2 centuries worth!), I don't know if their relationship will make as big an impact at the end.

DaisyDukes* said:
wow wow wow is all I can say. next episode looks so interesting!!!!! i cant wait.

but i was so bored with pinky's scenes and oh's scene, i srsly fast forward their scenes every now and then.

lindsay is so hilarious in these two episodes. rofl
Exactly everything I wanted to say. I fastfowarded most of Yordlah and Kaew's scenes, listening only occasionally to get the gist of what they're discussing, and Lindsay was just great comic relief.

I don't know about other people, but I really enjoyed 8 and 9. The storyline's unfolding faster than I expected, which is great, and we'll finally get Dararai's version of events next week. When Yordlah was going to make Tri remember his past life, I was like "Do it! Do it!" but of course he's not going to remember yet. I did like his freaked out reaction when Yordlah and her maids surrounded him and Lindsay. Like Lindsay, he was seriously scared. Too bad Yordlah erased his memories so he can't remember a thing that happened that night. Gosh, I wish I had that power to erase all the bad/embarrassing things I did from people's minds, too. Lol

And at last, Dao finally sees Tri in a better light when she finds out that the words he said the first time they met (about how women throw themselves at him, but when he takes them up on their offer, they turn around and expect him to take responsiblity when it was consensual between them (which really offended Dao and has colored her perception of him since)) were really lines from a movie/lakorn (?) and not his real attitude. Unlike what I had expected, I'm glad they're not neglecting Tri and Dao now that we're getting more into the past storyline because I need to feel that they're real people, not just stand-ins for their past life selves.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Pinky is going to make her remember what happened between them two. I hope she doesn't cast a spell to let her remember false events. 
That's what I keep fearing since Yordlah apparently possesses some major black magic powers. If she can erase one's memories, it shouldn't be that much harder to manipulate them, right? But hopefully that doesn't happen because then we'll never get to the bottom of the storyline.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree with you two, hope Pinky doesn't manipulate Mo's memories.
Lenlin, I really love reading your thoughts. You're so detailed and I agree a lot with you.
I really want to see some good scenes between Pinky and Mo with their sister love. Hopefully that happens :) 

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I don't think that sister love will save Yordlah's soul. Thripope's love might be able to save her, but I don't think he loves her in the way she wants him to. I think he really cared about Yordlah in the past and if he didn't meet Dararai again, I think he can be happy with Yordlah. But he did meet her in the past & again in the present. How will Yordlah handle the fact that her Luang Thepp is interested in her sister again in this lifetime? Will she once again think that Dararai cast a spell on him again?

More than the sisters's versions, I want to see Luang Thepp's version. How does he really feel about these 2 girls? Did he lead Yordlah on without revealing his real feelings to her? Or did he made his feelings clear & Yordlah was just too stubborn to accept it? There has to be a reason why she think that Luang Thepp is in love with her.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Faythele said:
I don't think that sister love will save Yordlah's soul. Thripope's love might be able to save her, but I don't think he loves her in the way she wants him to. I think he really cared about Yordlah in the past and if he didn't meet Dararai again, I think he can be happy with Yordlah. But he did meet her in the past & again in the present. How will Yordlah handle the fact that her Luang Thepp is interested in her sister again in this lifetime? Will she once again think that Dararai cast a spell on him again?

More than the sisters's versions, I want to see Luang Thepp's version. How does he really feel about these 2 girls? Did he lead Yordlah on without revealing his real feelings to her? Or did he made his feelings clear & Yordlah was just too stubborn to accept it? There has to be a reason why she think that Luang Thepp is in love with her.

Oh, you've got a point.
I feel like Thripope never really loved Yordlah and is fully in love with Dararai, he just didn't want to hurt Yordlah. I don't think Thripope and Yordlah will end up together.
But yes, I really want to see all sides. We already saw Pinky's, now we just need to see Toomtam and Mo's side of the story.
And I really wanna know why Yordlah is so in love with Thripope. I mean, the flashbacks we saw of them is just the typical "meet & Yordlah likes him" but there should be more as to why she's so infatuated with him.

For instance, in Buang w/ Rome and Rita, Noon was so in love with Rome because he was the only one who treated her kindly and so on.
But in here, I don't know a good enough reason for Yordlah to love him with all her heart. Maybe just love at first sight, eh?

But if Exact wanted to make a twist on this lakorn, Thripope could be the bad one who tricked both sisters in the past life and was just using them.
I doubt that will happen though, hahaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, you've got a point.
I feel like Thripope never really loved Yordlah and is fully in love with Dararai, he just didn't want to hurt Yordlah. I don't think Thripope and Yordlah will end up together.
But yes, I really want to see all sides. We already saw Pinky's, now we just need to see Toomtam and Mo's side of the story.
And I really wanna know why Yordlah is so in love with Thripope. I mean, the flashbacks we saw of them is just the typical "meet & Yordlah likes him" but there should be more as to why she's so infatuated with him.

For instance, in Buang w/ Rome and Rita, Noon was so in love with Rome because he was the only one who treated her kindly and so on.
But in here, I don't know a good enough reason for Yordlah to love him with all her heart. Maybe just love at first sight, eh?

But if Exact wanted to make a twist on this lakorn, Thripope could be the bad one who tricked both sisters in the past life and was just using them.
I doubt that will happen though, hahaha.
I think Yordlah fell in love with Luang Thep because he was a handsome man that came from a reputable family of high status. Since he's equal in status, they'd make the perfect match because their families are also close. In addition, he's a charmer since he "wrote the song for her." But in reality, I agree with someone else's analysis of the song being about Dararai. If he hadn't given those lyrics to her, I don't think Yordlah would be as crazy for him, but the lyrics kind of led her to believe that he feels the same way for her, making her feel special. After all, it is HER song with HIS lyrics. I'd consider it to be "our song as well." But what kind of guy would write about another woman and give it to a different woman who's the owner of the song who's also crushing on him? LOL. Even in lakorns, guys are still dumb; similar to how they are in real life with the whole misleading thing.

SonYukView4ever

ahaha, lol @ mahalo's last post about dumb guys.

some of you have put really deep thoughts into the last two episodes or so.  I for one no matter how true or bad Daralai was in the past, I feel like I can still forgive her because I don't think she was intentionally sleeping around with LuangThep.  I also cannot wait for Yodlah to unfold the past, true or not, I really want to see how she will make Daralai remember the past. That's what gets to be most interesting! Pimdao is a lot sweeter in the modern day.  She's feisty and bitter towards Thri but deep down she's a pretty good hearted-person so I want to see how she will react/turn out to be knowing that in the past she was in love with LuangThep (Thripope) and had somewhat fought with her sister for the same man.  I'm also anxious to see what will happen to Yodlah.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I think Yordlah fell in love with Luang Thep because he was a handsome man that came from a reputable family of high status. Since he's equal in status, they'd make the perfect match because their families are also close. In addition, he's a charmer since he "wrote the song for her." But in reality, I agree with someone else's analysis of the song being about Dararai. If he hadn't given those lyrics to her, I don't think Yordlah would be as crazy for him, but the lyrics kind of led her to believe that he feels the same way for her, making her feel special. After all, it is HER song with HIS lyrics. I'd consider it to be "our song as well." But what kind of guy would write about another woman and give it to a different woman who's the owner of the song who's also crushing on him? LOL. Even in lakorns, guys are still dumb; similar to how they are in real life with the whole misleading thing.[/quote

I don't think that Yordlah likes Luang Thepp because of his family background. I think that she would still feel the same about him even if he was poor. I think you are right that she fell more in love with him after he gave her the lyrics to her song. But seriously how can he be so dumb as to give her the lyrics about another girl? Even for a drama that's still really stupid. If he doesn't want to get married to her, why didn't he clear that situation first before marrying her sister? I'm sure he must have plenty of times to clear the misunderstanding. Actually, I think that they were just caught in a compromised situation and not really had sex. Not that it's any better.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Faythele said:
I don't think that Yordlah likes Luang Thepp because of his family background. I think that she would still feel the same about him even if he was poor. I think you are right that she fell more in love with him after he gave her the lyrics to her song. But seriously how can he be so dumb as to give her the lyrics about another girl? Even for a drama that's still really stupid. If he doesn't want to get married to her, why didn't he clear that situation first before marrying her sister? I'm sure he must have plenty of times to clear the misunderstanding. Actually, I think that they were just caught in a compromised situation and not really had sex. Not that it's any better.
Really? I find a man of high status very attractive. Lol. If he's handsome too, that's even better.