[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@lenlin: I love your thoughts on this lakorn.
You're so smart. I would have never thought that about the song.
Now that I think about it, the song may be for Daralai, that'll by so sad for Yordlah T__T Awe.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I think the part about Dararai having the love potion at first it was not her begging I think it's the mother. I can't wait to find out the truth of this lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow, I haven't seen PRPR yet, but wow wow wow Toomtam and Charebelle were so into the kiss. :p

Out of the three actresses Charebelle, Vill and Mo, I like Vill the most (as an actress in lakorn), but I prefer Toomtam and Mo coupling. :wub: Eh actually Toomtam is good with all her nang eks. ^_^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Asy said:
Wow, I haven't seen PRPR yet, but wow wow wow Toomtam and Charebelle were so into the kiss. :p

Out of the three actresses Charebelle, Vill and Mo, I like Vill the most (as an actress in lakorn), but I prefer Toomtam and Mo coupling. :wub: Eh actually Toomtam is good with all her nang eks. ^_^
 sorry
being a bit of an ass here to correct you
and yes i definitely agree
somehow i prefer mo and toomtam over toomvill

Faythele

sarNie Egg
It seems like Luang Thepp's family prefer Dararai better than Yordlah. What I don't really understand is if Luang Thepp was supposed to marry Yordlah, than how did he ended up marrying Dararai? It's funny how Dao's personality is so much like her past life.

Asy

sarNie Immature
YaMaMiKi said:
 sorry
being a bit of an ass here to correct you
and yes i definitely agree
somehow i prefer mo and toomtam over toomvill

Opppsss sorry. English isn't my language, and I don't speak so I tend to make mistakes every single time heheh.

Faythele said:
It seems like Luang Thepp's family prefer Dararai better than Yordlah. What I don't really understand is if Luang Thepp was supposed to marry Yordlah, than how did he ended up marrying Dararai? It's funny how Dao's personality is so much like her past life.

Dararai and Luang Thep slept together, it was possible to switch the bride.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
@lenlin: I love your thoughts on this lakorn.
You're so smart. I would have never thought that about the song.
Now that I think about it, the song may be for Daralai, that'll by so sad for Yordlah T__T Awe.
I don't know about that. I just try to read context clues and analyze people's motives based on what they've shown me of their character. Sometimes it's possible to read too much into things. Lol

Chalidaluvprin said:
I think the part about Dararai having the love potion at first it was not her begging I think it's the mother. I can't wait to find out the truth of this lakorn.
I never thought of it like that. She (the mother) seemed so nice. I just thought that was how Yordlah imagined it to happen since she believed Dararai put a love spell on Luang Thep, but I'll have to go back and rewatch it. If it's something the monk showed Yordlah, then he either faked it or manipulated it (if it's not true that Dararai asked for a love potion from Khru Basri). But if it did really happen, then I have to wonder what they really asked for. Did she actually ask for a love potion (and perhaps never use it/never got a chance to use it since it appeared he still behaved normally - ie, went to work, etc. - compared to how he was when he was with Yordlah (based on Luang Thep's mother's conversation with Dararai and the daughter))? Or maybe Dararai asked for a potion to stop loving Luang Thep since she knows he's betrothed to her sister. It'll be interesting to see how the three points of view (Yordlah's, Dararai's, and Luang Thep's) line up, but if KNK is expected to be 20 episodes, they need to pick up the pace since there are only 13 episodes left and there's so much ground to cover.

Faythele said:
His family probably liked Dararai better because she actually talked to them, unlike Yordlah who pretty much only spent her time with Luang Thep. Again, it's not the full picture, but based on Yordlah's story, it seemed like she rarely interacted with anyone - just her servants and Dararai, and later Luang Thep and the monk. Because of that (how Luang Thep's family seemed to prefer Dararai), Yordlah believed the monk when he said Dararai had put a kind of love potion on the whole family so they all like her, so if Yordlah wanted to become part of their family, she had to break the spell. As for Luang Thep, his family wanted him to marry Yordlah, but he got caught in Dararai's bedroom, so he had to take responsibility for that. According to Yordlah's story, they were caught in bed together, but it could just be that they were caught in a compromising situation. Either way, just having a man in her room is enough to ruin Dararai's reputation, so the only way to fix it is by having them marry.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nanciie said:
And I find it weird when he was going to dararai room, didn't he look kinda possessed? Or maybe it's just me, prob need to rewatch cuz kinda forget already
I think he look possessed is because it's from Laloha's Point of View...idk

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I think he look possessed is because it's from Laloha's Point of View...idk
That's what I was just about to say.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think Toomtam has great kscenes with all his actresses, haha. I can't seem to choose.
Finally caught up with this week's episodes and oh lawd, it's getting so good.
I'm enjoying ToomMo's scenes even though there aren't much especially the bed scene where she hit him & thought he was out :arrg: Typical pa'ek actions  :coverlaf: 
And agree with you all about Toomtam and Pinky's meeting -- a very touching scene.

Is anyone else finding Ploy and "that-doctor-guy-that's-friends-w/ Toomtam -- don't know his name" very unnecessary?
I don't know, they met and their bickering is cute but I don't know. Too much characters for me, haha.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I think Toomtam has great kscenes with all his actresses, haha. I can't seem to choose.
Finally caught up with this week's episodes and oh lawd, it's getting so good.
I'm enjoying ToomMo's scenes even though there aren't much especially the bed scene where she hit him & thought he was out :arrg: Typical pa'ek actions  :coverlaf: 
And agree with you all about Toomtam and Pinky's meeting -- a very touching scene.

Is anyone else finding Ploy and "that-doctor-guy-that's-friends-w/ Toomtam -- don't know his name" very unnecessary?
I don't know, they met and their bickering is cute but I don't know. Too much characters for me, haha.
I think it's more touching from her POV. I actually really want to see the story from his side.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Faythele said:
I think it's more touching from her POV. I actually really want to see the story from his side.

You're talking about Pinky, right? If so then yes, really touching. Almost got me to tears.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
If Dararai & Luang Thepp actually slept together while he's still engaged, then it was betrayal from both of them.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
Right? Like they don't have enough storylines on their plate. I'm assuming the doctor friend is someone from the past, too? I think he's gonna go join Tri and Kaew up north, so I'm wondering what role he plays in the past. He was probably a suitor for Luang Thep's sister, but I'm still not sure where they're going with all this, unless it's to show that all the people who have karma together are together again in the next life.

Faythele said:
If Dararai & Luang Thepp actually slept together while he's still engaged, then it was betrayal from both of them.
No one's denying it was betrayal. Whether Luang Thep loved Dararai first or last, he was betrothed to Yordlah (even if he didn't agree to it originally) when he married Dararai so that's betrayal, and that's what cut Yordlah deeply. Based on that, I have no problem with her anger and resentment towards Dararai. It's just that if Luang Thep had loved Dararai first, even though it doesn't excuse what they did, you can perhaps understand why he betrayed Yordlah instead of thinking he's just some womanizer who went after his fiancee's sister after meeting her briefly (which is what Yordlah thought).

My main issue with Yordlah is that she was willing to believe the worst of Dararai, whom she claims to have loved so much. When the monk - a stranger - told her that the sister she loved put a spell on Luang Thep, there was no hesitation, no initial skepticism that her sister could have done something so heinous. She immediately trusted a stranger's words, so it makes me wonder if Yordlah had always believed her sister capable of such evil actions, or if she's so willing to throw her relationship with her sister under the bus in order to be with Luang Thep because by believing that Dararai cast a love spell on Luang Thep, that made Dararai the evil, conniving one and Luang Thep innocent and blameless for his actions. If Yordlah loved her sister as much as she claims she did, then why is she more willing to believe that her sister would steal her fiance instead of entertaining the idea that perhaps Luang Thep is just an unfaithful womanizer who played with two sisters? If she loved her sister so much, why is Luang Thep's innocence more important to her than her sister's? After all, they both betrayed her, but Yordlah placed more importance on Luang Thep's innocence than salvaging any kind of relationship with her sister.

I suppose the same could be said of Dararai: if she loved her sister enough, why couldn't she step away from Luang Thep? As we've only seen Yordlah's version of the story, we don't know whether she did or didn't, but that isn't important right now because we're supposed to believe Dararai's evil, so she's doing exactly what an evil, manipulative, jealous person would do. It's Yordlah who's coming under fire because it's her story, told from her point of view, and if I am to believe everything she says, her actions and words need to reflect the kind of person she's painting herself to be for us. I felt sorry for Yordlah up until the monk came into the story because the story rang true up until then (I'm still iffy on Dararai going to Khru Basri for the love potion, but as it seems plausible, I'll buy it). After that, Yordlah's story starts falling apart and I have a hard time siding with her. It's like when someone tells you a sad story, but you have a feeling they're lying or embellishing it, so you end up not feeling anything at all. The recurring theme in Yordlah's story/life is that Dararai is to be blamed for everything. I have yet to see her accept blame for anything she did or inadvertently did.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lenlin said:
Right? Like they don't have enough storylines on their plate. I'm assuming the doctor friend is someone from the past, too? I think he's gonna go join Tri and Kaew up north, so I'm wondering what role he plays in the past. He was probably a suitor for Luang Thep's sister, but I'm still not sure where they're going with all this, unless it's to show that all the people who have karma together are together again in the next life.

Yeah, there's already a lot of people to deal with like Grand and Hunz for one. I don't think Grand and Hunz were in the past life, right?
But yeah, I guess they must be fated to be together again like what you said about karma, XD