[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I really believe that both sisters loved each other in the past, but misunderstandings tore them apart. But the promises that both sisters made together are very interesting. Dararai swore an oath that she would never be able to reincarnate is she betrayed Yordlah; and Yordlah swore am oath that she would be tortured and punish in death. As we all know which one came true and which one didn't. So does that mean that because of the misunderstanding, it was actually Yordlah that intentionally betrayed Dararai and not the other way around?

But yay, finally Luang Thepp & Dararai meet. I still call Luang Thepp an idiot though. If only he didn't give Yordlah the supposed "epic love confession" things might not turn out this bad.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sometimes you could just give someone a love poem out of kindness and familiarity too. I think yodlah took the poem too extreme. I think shes more jealous of daralai just like her mom is jealous of daralai's mother too.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
Dararai's version is so much more fun than Yordlah's version. I understand why Luang Thepp & Dararai like each other. They went through life & death experiences together.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
I just catch up with ep 7-8 something I don't get... Ok we all know Tri is interested in Dao but why he seems to never care about the girls advanced on him ( I guess no guy would say no when a girl throw herself at him).... Like the reunion scebe, it's not like she use any magic to get him to kiss her and when Lindsey went to his room they are really about to kiss ( and prob would have when further) if not got interrupted by that crow ... Which for once I like yordlah for doing lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know about you guys, Mo's cute, but the more I watch her the more I'm annoyed with her acting. I just feel like her emotions are so exaggerated, especially the way she moves her lips when she speaks, urgh. ToomMo is so cute together, but she lacks so much that I don't want to watch anymore. Haha. I'm just skimming now...

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Amelie3 said:
Oh, thank you SO much for sharing this translation and your thoughts! Is there maybe a way you can join our subbing team on Viki.com (http://www.viki.com/tv/21812c-koom-nang-kruan-nang-kruan-village)? We are in such a big need of help for subbing and our followers will be even more anxiously waiting for subs when Mo's side is being told. Please! *puppylook*  All clips are already segmented (timed) and we only need fellow fans who fill in the subs while rewatching it. Even a subbed line here and there will be a big step forward! :cheer:
Thanks for inviting me, but I tried subbing a few years back and found that it's not really my cup of tea. I just don't have the determination or drive to sit and translate line for line every word. It's so exhausting. I don't know how those subbers do it.

As for this week's episodes, I really enjoyed them - especially episode 11 since it focused almost entirely on Toomtam and Mo. Too bad the episodes are only roughly an hour long. This is why this lakorn needs to be 1 and 1/2 hours. It would have really benefitted from that format.

I have to admit I like Yordlah a lot better from Dararai's point of view. I think if they had really wanted us to sympathize with Yordlah, they would have started the lakorn with the past life, but I guess it makes for a less mysterious and thrilling story. But seriously, Dararai is exactly like Pimdao (or the other way around since Dararai lived first), so I'm guessing no matter if he's Luang Thep, Pak (name he initially gave Dararai), or Tri, she's his type.

I can't wait for next week's episodes. I know the pace is slow, but if they go any faster, since the episodes are so short, I'm worried they'll cut out crucial scenes. Just take episode 11 for example. It may be my favorite episode to date, but the transitions were kind of choppy/disjointed. As it is, KNK's rating is already super low (never hit a 2 yet since I last checked). Even Golf's lakorn, the Trick-or-Treat one, had much higher ratings (their first episode alone hit a 4 - but later trickled down). I'm not saying that lakorn was bad because I watched it, but it certainly had a less compelling storyline. But alas, ratings never truly reflect the whole picture. (Of course, it doesn't help that KNK is up against Jao Sao Salatan and Wiang Roy Dao.) I don't care about ratings, but I like to keep an eye on that stuff to compare how my preferences compare with Thai viewers. Plus, even if I don't care about ratings, the TV executives do, and if they're unhappy, they might make me unhappy in the long run with their decisions.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
And I thought I was the only one having some issue with Mo portraying there. Sorry but I just can't feel for Mo because of her acting. So I cannot really root for her character. I have also problem with Pinky voice. At times it sounds too much. Too tam characters here does nothing to me. Absolutely nothing . Here he is mostly like a toy and not "the man in charge" he was in Sood Sai Pan. He acts good but his characters are bland. So far Toomtam still does most of job in building the chemistry between he and Mo. Mo lacks appeal. Anyway I stopped caring for the characters here :/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
preetam said:
And I thought I was the only one having some issue with Mo portraying there. Sorry but I just can't feel for Mo because of her acting. So I cannot really root for her character. I have also problem with Pinky voice. At times it sounds too much. Too tam characters here does nothing to me. Absolutely nothing . Here he is mostly like a toy and not "the man in charge" he was in Sood Sai Pan. He acts good but his characters are bland. So far Toomtam still does most of job in building the chemistry between he and Mo. Mo lacks appeal. Anyway I stopped caring for the characters here :/
Yup, that's why I kind of stopped watching it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I still need to catch up on this week's episodes but yeah, Mo's facial expressions aren't the best in here.
I won't stop watching though ... hopefully, they'll improve?? :O

Asy

sarNie Immature
I remember that fans here were also complaining about Mo's facial expression in her lakorn with Son lol.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Mo is really cute. At episode 11, finally explaining why Yodlah haven't been reborn yet. They made promise if one of them steal other man...she will not die in peace and never reborn again. As we can see Yodlah was chained to the dungeon to death.

Yodlah truly loves Dararai but she listen to her mom and teacher too much. And with pra'ek situation turn her against her own sister. Yodlah's mom doesn't like Dararai and her mom because she knows her husband favor Dararai's mom more. He actually love Dararai's mom more.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Asy said:
I remember that fans here were also complaining about Mo's facial expression in her lakorn with Son lol.

I actually thought her facial expressions in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din were bearable. I mean they weren't this 'bad.'
Her facial expressions in there were more angel-like and sweet. Lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lady0fdarkness said:

Thank you so much. Your caps are so much fun to read and since I don't like waiting for subs, they really help me understand the episodes :D

This week's episodes, 10 & 11 were so interesting. Episode 11 was probably the best episode so far. So much Toomtam and Mo scenes. I enjoyed seeing their chemistry a lot. 
Especially loved the kscene between Toomtam & Mo! haha <3
It tears my heart to see how much Pinky and Mo loved each other T__T