[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
hi y'all. i just wanted to share this other fans as well. :)

My link
Wow, thank you so much for sharing the link/song's lyrics/translation with us, 2011!!!! Yes, now I finally know what the theme song means! :dance1: Thanks again! And welcome to AsianFuse! :welcome1: :grouphug:

YOU HEAR THAT, PANGIA?!!! FINALLY WE FIND OUT KT'S THEME SONG'S ENGLISH LYRICS!!! SO SWEET OF 2011 TO LET US KNOW! :yahoo:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow, thank you so much for sharing the link/song's lyrics/translation with us, 2011!!!! Yes, now I finally know what the theme song means! :dance1: Thanks again! And welcome to AsianFuse! :welcome1: :grouphug:

YOU HEAR THAT, PANGIA?!!! FINALLY WE FIND OUT KT'S THEME SONG'S ENGLISH LYRICS!!! SO SWEET OF 2011 TO LET US KNOW! :yahoo:
Oh OMG...I saw that a couple of days ago, but with KT ending soon, I forgot to share it...but THANKS SO MUCH TO 2011 for sharing/ reminding me of it. :thumbsup: Every time I listen to this song, it always remind me of Gilly, and second will be the rest of the crews!
:welcome1: 2011!!!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Pukhai did told the dad that hes the one whom killed New.
Aerin did a super good job of crying and part of her character.
I dont like Pukhai at all, he just look ugly to me. He gone beyond psycho :thumbdown: Jesus Christ, Guy is soooooooooo hot with his bullet proof vest :wub: :heart: :pervie:
Oh, thanks AsianFemale...I guess my mind was somewhere else " :pervie: hint=Guy" that I didn't hear Pukhai saying that. Gosh hate him sooooo much!!! What the heck is wrong with him, it's his boss. Anyway it's not surprising coming from him, if he is able to kill his boss's son, why couldn't he do the same to Aerin's dad.

But girl, I'm repeating that scene with Guy and his hot ass bullet proof vest on hehehkekeke :dance3:

AikOm^_^

pangia xiong said:
Oh OMG...I saw that a couple of days ago, but with KT ending soon, I forgot to share it...but THANKS SO MUCH TO 2011 for sharing/ reminding me of it. :thumbsup: Every time I listen to this song, it always remind me of Gilly, and second will be the rest of the crews!
LOL! :lmao3: I understand why it slipped your mind. Well, I'm happy that you finally know the lyrics, since you were asking about the meaning a lot of pages back. :D Wow, same here. This song always remind me of Gilly first (well, duh...it's KT's theme song hahaha), and then I think of the rest of the cast members! :yes: If ever you decide to use the theme song for a KT or Gilly video, whoot, I'll be looking forward to it! :wink:

Thank goodness to dear 2011 for sharing the link for those who didn't know! :thumbsup:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, thanks AsianFemale...I guess my mind was somewhere else " :pervie: hint=Guy" that I didn't hear Pukhai saying that. Gosh hate him sooooo much!!! What the heck is wrong with him, it's his boss. Anyway it's not surprising coming from him, if he is able to kill his boss's son, why couldn't he do the same to Aerin's dad.

But girl, I'm repeating that scene with Guy and his hot ass bullet proof vest on hehehkekeke :dance3:
LOL girl i'm with you on just focusing on Guy and his hot ass bullet proof vest.. the whole scene with him and aerin i was just staring at how sexy he looked in it.. it was like seven minutes in heaven lol

I'm also sad that Aerin's dad had to die, i wasn't expecting it but then again, when he said that Guy can marry Aerin I already knew Pukhai had something planned..

If Guy and View were to star in another lakorn together I would want it to be a romantic drama. I wanna see Guy as a serious, spoiled p'ek who is willing to loose his pride for the love of n'ek (I know, typical lakorn storyline), the lakorn should have :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: and ofcourse :baby-scene-pop-corn: muahaha (ok now I'm just thinking too over the top) but I would like to see Guy play a serious role or see him more in a dramatic role.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
LOL! :lmao3: I understand why it slipped your mind. Well, I'm happy that you finally know the lyrics, since you were asking about the meaning a lot of pages back. :D Wow, same here. This song always remind me of Gilly first (well, duh...it's KT's theme song hahaha), and then I think of the rest of the cast members! :yes: If ever you decide to use the theme song for a KT or Gilly video, whoot, I'll be looking forward to it! :wink:

Thank goodness to dear 2011 for sharing the link for those who didn't know! :thumbsup:
kekeke...thanks Maiko for understanding, I felt bad for not sharing it :annoyed: but YES! I really want to do one for KT using their main theme!!! I have to wait til KT end so I can get all the goodie.

chakrit_Y said:
LOL girl i'm with you on just focusing on Guy and his hot ass bullet proof vest.. the whole scene with him and aerin i was just staring at how sexy he looked in it.. it was like seven minutes in heaven lol

I'm also sad that Aerin's dad had to die, i wasn't expecting it but then again, when he said that Guy can marry Aerin I already knew Pukhai had something planned..

If Guy and View were to star in another lakorn together I would want it to be a romantic drama. I wanna see Guy as a serious, spoiled p'ek who is willing to loose his pride for the love of n'ek (I know, typical lakorn storyline), the lakorn should have :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: and ofcourse :baby-scene-pop-corn: muahaha (ok now I'm just thinking too over the top) but I would like to see Guy play a serious role or see him more in a dramatic role.
kekekek....you're thinking just like me now. That seven mintues wasn't enough, so I went back and replay it, making it 30 min of HEAVEN :coverlaf: OMG...Maiko and me was talking about that too. Yes YES YES, I want typical lakorn!!! for them. For me this is the order, :slapandkissse3: , :slapandkissse3: and more :slapandkissse3:. Then :r-scene-pop-corn: and another :r-scene-pop-corn: , then :slapandkissse3: and finally :w-scene-pop-corn: = :baby-scene-pop-corn: HAHAHAHAHA :whahuh: I can totally see him as a spoiled jerky pra'ek, who so freaken jealous of the main girl (View) and also very protective of her :cloud9:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha you ladies are so silly but I would have to agree with you guys. :) lol
I'm torn that it's ending tmr. ): it's been some great weeks. Ahaha ;P
Guy and Vill looked great. I really want to see more of them. :)
I feel bad for Aerin now. She's alone. I hope she gets at least a good ending. :)

sarNie Egg

you are welcome, maiko. and thank you! ;)

sarNie Egg

thank you pangia! ;)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhh Guy looks so hott holding a gun... and poor aerin is caught in the middle of everything. I hope she doesn't turn out bad (or worse they kill her off). Puhkai on the other hand, I can care less....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Any spoiler for today :teary: I'm freaken going crazy over here waiting for the last Ep. :cry1: KT is really ending, :cry: :tearybye:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Any spoiler for today :teary: I'm freaken going crazy over here waiting for the last Ep. :cry1: KT is really ending, :cry: :tearybye:
It looks like it ended today :( I can't let go, not yet. it's too soon... i want, no i NEED, more Gilly... Overall I am satisfied with the lakorn. It had enough sweet scenes between our leads (although there could've been more) and just enough suspense and action (although I must say the action parts were a little corny).

In todays episode Pukhai takes View has hostage back to Aerin's farm and Guy follows. Aerin ends up being there too and Pukhai tries to get Aerin on his side. I'm so happy that it was Aerin who killed Pukhai, it was very brave of her. I didn't expect it coming from her but she is entitled to kill the person who killed her brother and dad. I'm just so sad that Aerin made a poor decision in the end :( I won't spoil as to what because I think i've done enough.

As for the lovely couples, Froy and Best are just too cute. I'm liking the whole police officer look on Best, she's gorgeous with it. And Froy is just too funny when they were on the roof. Tar and Grand's final scene was a bit too much for me but I'm glad Grand loves Tar back knowing that she use to love Kim before hand. As for our lovely Guy and View, it breaks my heart to not see them on screen anymore. I'll probably be watching KT again and again for a while until I find another couple to like. Their ending scene just made butterflies come out in my stomach.

Now I have to wait to get off work to watch the whole episode without missing any parts, I caught majority of the today's episode though. I hate having to watch KT at work because I can't multi-task well (especially when the other task is Guy). Can't wait to read the rest of the reviews for today's episode.

AikOm^_^

It looks like it ended today :( I can't let go, not yet. it's too soon... i want, no i NEED, more Gilly... Overall I am satisfied with the lakorn. It had enough sweet scenes between our leads (although there could've been more) and just enough suspense and action (although I must say the action parts were a little corny).

In todays episode Pukhai takes View has hostage back to Aerin's farm and Guy follows. Aerin ends up being there too and Pukhai tries to get Aerin on his side. I'm so happy that it was Aerin who killed Pukhai, it was very brave of her. I didn't expect it coming from her but she is entitled to kill the person who killed her brother and dad. I'm just so sad that Aerin made a poor decision in the end :( I won't spoil as to what because I think i've done enough.

As for the lovely couples, Froy and Best are just too cute. I'm liking the whole police officer look on Best, she's gorgeous with it. And Froy is just too funny when they were on the roof. Tar and Grand's final scene was a bit too much for me but I'm glad Grand loves Tar back knowing that she use to love Kim before hand. As for our lovely Guy and View, it breaks my heart to not see them on screen anymore. I'll probably be watching KT again and again for a while until I find another couple to like. Their ending scene just made butterflies come out in my stomach.

Now I have to wait to get off work to watch the whole episode without missing any parts, I caught majority of the today's episode though. I hate having to watch KT at work because I can't multi-task well (especially when the other task is Guy). Can't wait to read the rest of the reviews for today's episode.
Awh, thanks for the nice spoilers, cY!!! :grouphug: Darn it, today really is the end of KT...no more Gilly until they pair up again... :cry: Thanks for the past wonderful weeks, KT! :tearybye: I'm not surprised that today turned out to be the last episode, but I'm disappointed in Exact for rushing the ending of KT...would love if there's another episode that is dedicated to all the couples! Although at the same time, I'm a little happy that KT ended on an even number episode. :lol2: (But of course, I'll take KT's odd number ending episode if it means more of KT :D!!!)

After I watch the end, I'll come back to catch up on my reviews and replying back to the comments I want to.

AikOm^_^

*Sigh* What a BEAUTIFUL ending!!!!!!!! :heart: :cloud9: All three couples were wonderful. But of course, the one couple who made me smiled so wide and giggling with giddiness was Gilly. Agree with you, cY (chakrit_Y), their happy ending made me had butterflies in my stomach as well...I was grinning like an idiot the whole time during their scene. :spin: :wub: Anyway, this is not my long review. I need a few hours to finally realize that it's the end of KT before I write it. I just want to be the second one expressing my excitement over the last episode. :lmao:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm mad. View didn't even say "Akkanee" once. Hate EXACT for not including it in the script. Too freaken sad right now, I'll have to wait and write my review after I cool down (like you Maiko) STill can't get over the fact that it end already (not to mention they so rushed this lakorn) - the ending for Gilly was sweet but it would of been more sweeter if she would just mention his name.

BRB

AikOm^_^

Oh, how is Grand and Tar's final scene "a bit too much for you," cY? Is that in a good or bad way? :scratchhead2:

I so agree with you; there were sweet scenes between the couples, but there could and should have been more. Yep, most of the action scenes were corny. :lmao3: But some were real enough!

That's what I'll be doing as well; re-watching Gilly scenes/KT until I become obsessed with the next couple hehehe. Even though they may not pair up again for some time, I would be grateful if they get more lakorns now. :)

Oh, LOL about your comment watching KT during work!!! :rofl: Hehehe, I certainly understand how you were feeling, because that's exactly how I felt, too!!! :D I certainly couldn't wait to get off work and it was hard focusing on work when my mind was on Guy, Gilly, and KT. :spin:

Hope that you get off work soon so that you can watch the last epi in full details! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

I'm mad. View didn't even say "Akkanee" once. Hate EXACT for not including it in the script. Too freaken sad right now, I'll have to wait and write my review after I cool down (like you Maiko) STill can't get over the fact that it end already (not to mention they so rushed this lakorn) - the ending for Gilly was sweet but it would of been more sweeter if she would just mention his name.

BRB
:lmao3: :lmao: Aw, Pangia sis, that's exactly how I felt. Yep, although the ending was hecka sweet, I was ticked off nevertheless at some things. :D I'll save my ranting for my long review. But yep, I so agree with you!!! Exact should have included that in the script...gosh, it ruined the ending just a little bit that she never called him "Akkanee..." :cry:

When she said, "I love you, too," and opened her mouth to say her next line, I was like, "Say it. Say it. SAY IT, VIEW!!! Say his name!!!! Call him Akkanee!!!!!"

But nope, she had to say "Nai Kohn Teun" lol. :lol2: I was disappointed, but at the same time, it's her pet name for him...and it makes it a little bit special and cuter... But she should still at least call him by his name after that just once!!! :yes:

Love it how word that you need to cool down first, sis!!! :lmao: I'm still not ready to write out my review...I'll probably do it around 5 or 6 P.M.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'll translate the ending scene with gilly for you since this was the last episode of kohn teun :cry1:

mann's eagle is flying in the sky, akanee drives his motorcycle. he stops, takes of his glasses and smirks as he sees mann walking by the flower bed. he runs to mann:
akanee: has this place any work to do?
mann's surprised, smiles and turns around to face akanee, but then hides her smile and looks away.
akanee: hey, you didn't miss me?
mann: (looks at him again) no, why should i miss you for?
akanee: it doesn't matter, if you don't miss me then i can miss you by myself. (he smiles)
mann: (smiles also) truthfully, i missed you too. (akanee laughs) - but you came late. so i reckoned i better not miss you.
akanee: hey, but i came already. and i have good news to tell you.
mann: good news?
akanee: the chief of police gave me a break for two weeks. and i promise that during this two weeks, you will get to see my face every single day.
mann: oho, hey two weeks? like this i will surely get tired of your face. (she walks away)
akanee: mann (akanee stops her by backhugging her)
mann: hey if you're acting like this, when my mother sees us we will get scolded.
akanee: don't worry, i already got full permission from your mother and your uncle padeth.
mann: hey you're a cheater, "nai kohn teun"(savage) - oh right, i can't call you like that anymore, now i have to call you "khun tamruad" (mister police officer)
akanee: (shakes his head in disgust) don't wanna, i don't like that, i prefer you calling me "nai kohn teun"
mann: you want me to call you "nai kohn teun"? then ask me nicely first.
akanee: fine... (he turns her around so she'll face him) i love you
mann's shocked
akanee: (laughs) why are you staying quiet like this. you don't think about saying anything. i've asked you nicely already...
mann: (after some pause) i love you too, "nai kohn teun"
smile and hug, forheadkiss
akanee: you're mother's waiting for you. let us go meet her.
mann nods her head, and they go... with his arm around her and the eagle in the sky

buhh can't believe this is the end already, i need more!!!!