[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
hey girls, here is my chibi picture of Gilly.

Aren't they cute
Wow.......... :eyetwitch:

That is just so...so...so...hmmm...SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :clap: :wub: :cry: I hecka heart it!!!! Wow, it's far more than cute, Pangia... :spin: Hehehehe, thanks to you, I now have a new purpose in life; I'm going to draw my own chibi versions of Gilly!!! Hopefully I finish it within the next week hehehe. I was speechless when I saw this... :spicy: :drool: :cloud9:

Hehehe, too bad you didn't draw it, but it was so sweet of your friend to draw for you and us! xD Thank your friend for me!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch:

I'll happily die rite now!!! :faint: (But preferrably after I see the photo shoot!!! :D)

Wow, and here I was just hoping hard that Gilly will be in a photo shoot soon...this is AWESOME news, Pangia sis!!! You just made my day; thanks for letting us know!!!! :grouphug:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Gilly in a photoshoot...hope that their poses will be adorable (but even though the concept may not be the best, I know I'll still love it!!!) :yahoo: :cheer: :drool: :spin: :cloud9: I would so love to buy that magazine issue...CAN'T WAIT TIL PICTURES ARE RELEASED!!! I want to be the first to post them! xD But I won't complain if you (Pangia) or somebody else does. :ghehe: Oh, yeah, thank you, IMAGE, for choosing Gilly! :D :thumbsup:

Hehehe, my heart is just beating too fast now...just got off work and I'm about to go take a shower, but I'm so freakin' happy that I checked KT's thread first! Thanks for tweeting it, View!!! :clap2: Gosh, from her pic, my dirty mind's imagining all sorts of sexy outfits and poses that Gilly will be doing... :pervie: :shutup: :censor: Gosh, if only I were the photographer! :camera:

She looks so hot, sweet, and beautiful like usual!!! :drools: :wub: *Sigh* I'm smiling so wide now and giggling like crazy!!! Exact, you really need to pair them up again (I won't even care if the lakorn will stink; just want to see Gilly again :cloud9: )!!! Thanks again, Pangia sis! :grouphug: I know, I can't wait either! :sweat:
hahah...I feel ya Maiko. I was so mad/sad/emo today. I was not happy at all, life is just boring with out Gilly on screen every mon-thurs anymore. So when I heard from one of the girl on FB that View is actually taking a mag shoot with Guy, and when I see her outfit (sexy) I was so freaken happy!!! It's no big surprise that they choose the theme "SEXY" for Gilly...They makes one SEXY ASS couple!!!!

AikOm^_^

hahah...I feel ya Maiko. I was so mad/sad/emo today. I was not happy at all, life is just boring with out Gilly on screen every mon-thurs anymore. So when I heard from one of the girl on FB that View is actually taking a mag shoot with Guy, and when I see her outfit (sexy) I was so freaken happy!!! It's no big surprise that they choose the theme "SEXY" for Gilly...They makes one SEXY ASS couple!!!!
Hehehehe, I have to take my shower now, so I'll come back later to reply to your comment, sis. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG pangia xiong your artwork of chibi picture of Vill & Guy is so kool and awesome. Totally love it. :wub: :spin:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know if guy or view have any future lakorns up, because i haven't seen any...
this probably means i won't get to see them again any time soon :cry:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know if guy or view have any future lakorns up, because i haven't seen any...
I don't think Guy will have any up coming lakorn soon...maybe Vill will have an upcoming lakorn soon since she always have one lakorn after another if you have follower Vill work you know she isn't like other Exact actresses have to wait long before getting a lakorn to play. Maybe in a few weeks we might hear Vill have another lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View is pretty active in starring in another lakorn soon, so hopefully we get to see more of her, I'm missing her already. But as far as Guy, I REALLY REALLY hope that he can do some more. If you take a look at his lakorns, he did one lakorn after another not far from each other. Maybe if we get lucky, EXACT might even pair them up again. hahahaha

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ guy needs to be like view, be in lots of lakorns!!!
honestly i wasn't a big fan of view, i could tolerate her but she was nothing special
but now after kohn teun i realised she's really adorable and i want to see more of her too - gilly effect here lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
honestly i wasn't a big fan of view, i could tolerate her but she was nothing special
but now after kohn teun i realised she's really adorable and i want to see more of her too - gilly effect here lol

I agree...Guy need a lot lot more lakorn!!! He is an amazing actor. I'm glad PUCA that you were able to give View a chance to prove herself. Thanks you!!! Gilly all the way!!! :thumbsup:

sarNie Egg

yes! view IMPROVED a lot. her acting was outstanding in kohn teun! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Darn it, I am so behind in replying to KT's thread...but glad to hear from you gals! Sadly, I work again for the next three days. I hope to reply back to the comments I want to hehehe. In the meantime, here's a pic of Gilly. This may be the cover for the Image magazine (or one of the inside pics from their photo shoot), since View tweeted that “#Imagemagazine 'Vill-Guy' this cover will publish in October! Thanks @pramoj ka:)

Wow, they're both smokin' hot and adorable!!!! XD EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I so love the similar hats they're both wearing!!! :wub: Their pose, outfits, and expressions are so perfect...I couldn't stop thinking about this pic the first I saw it. Gosh, it's just so beautiful! View's outfit is hecka pretty! Can't wait til this is published! Will talk with you gals later! :grouphug:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Maiko, You're still alive...hahahahaahah...I was missing you here. :teary: btw did you see my post on your wall on FB???

AikOm^_^

OMG pangia xiong your artwork of chibi picture of Vill & Guy is so kool and awesome. Totally love it. :wub: :spin:
You know, dancy, Pangia didn't draw it hehehe. :coverlaf: I just want to let you know if you didn't before. :D I thought she did at first until I found out that she requested someone else to do it for her.

By the way, I like your new signature pic, dancy. It's simple yet so beautiful! :crush: Love the phrase that you included; it's perfect for BNNF! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

pangia xiong said:
Maiko, You're still alive...hahahahaahah...I was missing you here. :teary: btw did you see my post on your wall on FB???
LOL!!!! :lmao3: :loool: :lmao: :rofl: :coverlaf:

Awh, Pangia sis, I can always count on you (and my other loving friends hehehe) to make me laugh and smile!!! :grouphug: Yep, I'm still alive and kicking! :D Although I don't feel so alive at the moment because of my headaches. Gosh, I hate it when this happens; so hard to stare straight and concentrate on things (and yet, here I am typing away on my laptop hehehe).

I've been busy with other things the past few days (work, spending time with my siblings, relaxing, cooking, etc.), so unluckily I haven't been able to reply to KT's thread (to the comments I want to). One good thing coming out of work is that I will have some money for Hmong New Year hehehe. :coverlaf: I'm looking forward to buying the Hmong dubb of KT and View's other lakorns (if it's done already).

I've missed you so much, too, Pangia. I was just about to stop by and say hi to you on your profile when I saw this first! Hehehe, you beat me to it again, sis! :lol2: Hmm, I haven't checked my FB yet since the day I created it (and added you as a friend), so no, I haven't seen your post yet. Sorry, sis, I'll go check it later, if you don't mind. :sweat:

Love you, and I hope to talk with you again tomorrow or soon!!! :grouphug:

sarNie Egg

hi friends,

some of u might have seen this lakorn with guy in it. it's called mia mai chai mia. i haven't seen the whole thing, but i came upon this clip where guy's acting was superb! watch at 12:25. his wife just got shot and was being taken away to the hospital. he played as a very loving husband in this lakorn. hope u all will enjoy this clip as much as i did. :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

hi friends,

some of u might have seen this lakorn with guy in it. it's called mia mai chai mia. i haven't seen the whole thing, but i came upon this clip where guy's acting was superb! watch at 12:25. his wife just got shot and was being taken away to the hospital. he played as a very loving husband in this lakorn. hope u all will enjoy this clip as much as i did. :)

T_T :cry1: I'm with you 2011. I seen Mai mai chai mai already but thanks for sharing this. It does brings back memories of this amazing lakorn. I love Guy acting in here, and yes that scene with him crying was superb!!! Love to see him do more crying scene :dude: btw have you seen Song Pradtana or Hua jai ploy jone, Guy was in there too, and he is just as cute as in KT. Also please support Gilly (Guy and View international forum) http://z13.invisionfree.com/GILLY/index.php?act=idx Thanks

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ you know, when the lakorn "mia mai chai mia" aired i ignored it because i just had watched a drama about switching bodies...
but yesterday i gave the lakorn a try because of guy, and i'm glad i did. the lakorn's actually good i watched all episodes in two days o.0
guy's so adorable in it as a loving and loyal husband. pang's cute too, her antics are hilarious especially when she plays witganda.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
^ you know, when the lakorn "mia mai chai mia" aired i ignored it because i just had watched a drama about switching bodies...
but yesterday i gave the lakorn a try because of guy, and i'm glad i did. the lakorn's actually good i watched all episodes in two days o.0
guy's so adorable in it as a loving and loyal husband. pang's cute too, her antics are hilarious especially when she plays witganda.

LMAO...hahah...PUCA, you finished in two days? that's amazing. I bet you stayed all night just watching it..hahaha. You know Pang come pretty close to Pangia, just add the "ia' to Pang, and it's me kekeke. Yes, he is sweet as heck in here. I was feeling bad for Pang when she was in withganda's body, watching Guy with witganda.