[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
temple scene:
people are saying their goodbyes
mommydude (forgot his name): who's lost his way here? hey mom, look at that! who's that? dressed all nice like that...
his mom: how would i know??
shabba: aunty, i'm guessing they went to the wrong ceremony. i'm gonna ask them myself.
shabba: hello, here is the cremation ceremony of bpuu seuar and khun tiew. i'm not sure if you went to the right ceremony.
padeth: it's the right one. ...
padeth: go on p'padda, samann's there.
padda: (goes to samann) samann!! (runs to samann) samann!! samann, my daughter!!
samann: wait a moment please, who are you? i'm not your daughter, you're confusing me with someone else.
padda: no i'm not. you're pa sann's daughter, right??
samann: that's true. i'm pa sann's daughter.
padda: (crying) then... then i haven't mistaken you. you're my daughter. you're your mother's daughter. (she hugs mann and cries, here she mumbles so i don't really hear what she's saying)
samann: wait a moment please, (unhugs herself) i... i don't have a mother. i don't have a mother okay? i don't have a mother... (starts walking away)
padda: wait! (stops her, takes her hand) wait, wait a moment please. my daughter, please hear me out first. hear my out please.
samann: (tries to take her hand back) i don't have a mother, i only have bpuu, bpuu's the one who brought me up, i don't have a mother. (walks away)
padda: samann!! (cries)
padeth: (stops samann) wait a moment please, samann! please listen your uncle first.
samann: uncle? you're akanee's friend. what are you joking around here, suddenly telling me you're my uncle.
padeth: i'm p'padda's little brother, p'padda's your mother. that means you are my relative.
samann: you are all crazy, i already told you i don't have a mother!
padeth: p'padda's really your mother. if you don't believe me, then i have a photo as proof here. (shows photo)
workers: hey that's sann's photo - then you are... are mann's mother?
padda: that's right. (takes mann's hand) i'm your mother, your mother who got separated from you for 20 years. (cries)
samann: (cries too) no, who says we got separated? you threw me and my father away. my mother left me and my father. i don't have a mother. i already told you i don't have a mother! (runs away)
padda: mann, samann!! (cries)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
continuation: samann runs and stops at a white wall.
samann: (mumbles and cries) mother? that mother who left me and my father? why did she come here for? why is she coming here now? (hugs the grey shawl she got from akanee)
akanee appears: mann! mann, don't be angry at p'padda. p'padda's your mother.
samann: my mother who threw me away. my mother who doesn't love me.
akanee: if p'padda threw you away, if she didn't love you, she wouldn't have looked for you like that.
samann: she looked for me? you're saying she looked for me? i don't believe that. (turns the other way) i don't believe that.
akanee: mann, listen to me well. since i knew p'padda she was never happy, only looking for her daughter she lost, looking for her in the whole country.
samann: (turns to akanee again) then why did she leave me and my father? why did she leave me and my father?? (cries again)
akanee: if you want to know the truth, then you have to give p'padda a chance to explain, and not to run away from the truth like this. (kids play around with firework) mann, look at that. (turns her around and holds her arms) can you see the light of the firework? right now, you might think that your life has only darkness and there's nobody left. but if you open your heart, you might also see a light as beautiful like this one. (she turns around to face him. he holds her shoulders and looks at her shawl) the new knitted cloth here, p'padda made it herself with her hands. she hoped that one day she will meet her daughter who went missing, and when she meets her, she will give this knitted cloth to her. and right now, this knitted cloth is already with you. mann, please give p'padda a chance, give your mother a chance.
samann hugs her shawl, akanee wipes her tears away :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sorry ladies not much spoilers for today cause work has been busy that i didn't really have time to pay attention. I did see the part when Noon and View reunite and I must say it was done well. View did a great job at looking confused and shock at the same time. it was sad when Noon was telling her side of the story as to why View and her were seperated. I don't know thai so didn't understand what Noon was saying but I'm guessing View's dad had an addiction to gambling/drinking and so him and Noon got into an argument and he left with View.

Also, my poor Guy, he's trying so hard to not want to be with View. My heart was breaking with his when he and View had their little talk. You can tell he wants to be with her but knows now is not a good time.

Next week is when the show down starts! All three bad people (Aerin's Dad, Grand's Dad, and the guy that likes Grand) are going to meet up with each other. But Grand's dad recognizes Guy and thats when all the guns are pulled out. I hope my Guy doesn't get hurt too much. Sad this is coming to an end :( I usually don't watch Exact because I think sometimes they make their lakorns too dramatic and too long. But with KT I was able to keep up with everyone and their drama.

BTW: I know this has been brought up on some posts but View keeps calling Guy "Nai Kohn Tuen," is that based off the title of the lakorn? I remember I looked it up and it mean "Savage" or something. Like you ladies, I can't wait for her to call him by his name. Akanee.. Why must the men who play Akanee be so good looking (i.e. Nadech and Guy)
chakrit_Y, I super duper agree! View acting here was very well done. I was crying the whole time. I didn't think that I will cry since this is the first time they will have any interaction with each other (I wasn't sure if I will feel the connection between mother and daughter) but this scene was the best yet. I feel bad for Guy, but I sort of wish that he would give View a surprising huge when she told to go away, maybe that'll warm her up a bit. I guess that's ok, it's good that Guy give her some space, but I wish he comfort her just this once without doing as she said. Guy too much of a gentleman :whatever: The looks on his face is so awesome. He got just the right expression, you know, like he wanted to tell her that he care for her/doesn't want to leave but at the same time, he know he can't say/do anything else to make it up to her.

Now about "Kohn Teun", when Maiko mention it earlier, I thought that it sounded similar. LOL, it was actually the title of the lakorn. I think that it's cool, how they refer it to the title.

LOL, I love it how you said "I think sometimes they make their lakorns too dramatic...". Yes, I agree. Like in Song Pratana(Guy is in there too..heheh) they thought the bad guy was dead, but no someone saved her, and he then came back and killed all the good people (Puri included). My reaction was like "WTH...this is stupid..why?" Anyway Exact does have some pretty good lakorns too but it just that lately they like to throw people off with their unique ending. But KT currently now one of my fav. from Exact b/c of the great pairing of Gilly! and that KT doesn't drag on a lot.

:yahoo: :dance3: :dance1: :clap: :clap2: YES, KT will end next week!!!!!!! That gives us two more days of heaven! :woot:

What do you mean "not much spoilers"? Those are a lot of good spoilers!!! Thanks, girl!!! xD Yay, I'm going to say it again; we can always count on you for good spoilers and good news!!! :grouphug:

Aw, I can't wait to watch it later. Sounds like a sweet and touching mother-daughter reunion. :cry: :spin: And of course, can't wait to watch the Gilly scene!

Ahh, Guy's in such a dangerous position. He's so brave and manly. :wub: Love it how you said next week is when the "show down starts"!!!!! :lmao3: Can't wait til the baddies' ends! And I'm happy that this Exact lakorn is good for you! :)

Oh, wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that that's what View calls Guy!!! It's a direct reference to KT's title, and I was too dumb to realize that it's "Nai Kohn Teun," not "nai khun ter!!!" Hahahahaha, that's so cool! If that's what she really calls him, yep, it's based off the title. I know, girl, I saw a few websites that referred "Kohn Teun" as Savage or Barbarian ( :loool: ). But the other person uploading KT (besides Pris here) wrote "The Outsider" after KT's title, so I think that perhaps in this case, "Kohn Teun" means the outsider. Wow, it makes more sense for View to call Guy "Outsider."

Maybe Puca can help us out if she's not too busy. :spin:

Thanks again, girl! On my way to work, so talk to you ladies later! xD
Lord am I super happy. Maiko, I think that Exact know we girls aren't happy for KT to end, so they decided to give us a little more treats. I know, Guy super hot and manly when he roll over with that gun in the preview. Love to see him in action, hahaha, but it'll be funny if Tar came to the rescue b/c we know he is so silly when it comes to action.(now where is Grand??? :lol: )

continuation: (after akanee goes away)
froy leaning at the tree, froy: what's this? romeo meeting his juliet at the enemy's farm... - wiggles eyebrows
guy: hey, i came to console mann after bpuu seuar died, not to do anthing you're thinking about.
froy: fine... i feel sorry for bpuu seuar. that day i was around that direction but couldn't help in time...
guy: (shocked, touches froy's arm) what did you say? you were at the scene? did you see who the culprit was?
froy: (yanks his arm away) i didn't see anything. when i saw the car was upside-down already. and then the car exploded.
guy: (looks away) that evil...
froy: hey who are you scolding? or do you know who's doing that was?
guy: let's just say it wasn't an accident.
froy: if it wasn't an accident, then it has to be revenge for sure. before bpuu seuar and tiew died, bang's son also got killed... it has to be bang's doing!!
guy: (smirks and touches froy's shoulder) this is not your problem.
guy walks away...
OMG Puca, I was just about to ask you if you can sub that part too. I was dying to know what he was saying to her, b/c after that last scene between them, I know View hated his guts. I'm glad Guy is worried about her and come to warn her and all, but can the man just say something sweet to her at least. Like for example "Man, I'm not marrying anyone, the only one I'm marrying/love is you" then kiss her :kiss3: :rofl: Me and my fantasy about another kiss scene which will never happen :cry1: Anyway thanks so much Puca, you're so sweet/great for translating for us all. Big big kudos to you girl!!!

Yeah,Im happy it's not ending this week. :dance1:
Me too Pris, missing you here girl! thanks for the upload. I'm always waiting for your upload!

:thanks: Puca. You are the best. I know we could rely on you to help translate. View is too stubborn at the moment but I don't blame her and it's good that Guy is giving her her space. And Froy is too cute with his jokes, he just had to say them at the wrong time. I really like Froy and Guy's character because they tease View and Best's character. :cloud9:
Froy is like a Frog, he just love to hop hop there and here, at the most unexpected time. LOL :rofl: I love it how he refer to Guy as "Romeo" and View "Juliet" meeting each other...so cute. Yes, love how they'r teasing the girls.

Pretty much today was emotional just like yesterday and the day before yesterday. :lol: And I have a feeling that it'll just get worst as we are near the ending.(which I'm hoping not, for the good people only) View was great today with the scene of meeting her mother.

Somehow I love it how Guy keep on poping out of nowhere whenever View is alone. It's like he was stalking her LOL. But it was sweet of him to finally confort her after she ran away from her mother. I'm not sure what he said to her, but it sounded sweet. My fav was when he wiped her tears :cry: . So freaken sweet, sigh*...but he should of do more DARN! it's fine, that'll do :thumbsup: Also I find it strange that suddenly there just got to be some random kids playing with those sparks...hahaha..so random.

Tomrrow is finally the action! Oh crap, I mean on monday :bhehe: I'm going :crazy: over here. Mixing date around like this. Hm...that is pretty much it, unless I have something else to say I'll write it again, but for now I can't think of anything..see you girls later.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
continuation: samann runs and stops at a white wall.
samann: (mumbles and cries) mother? that mother who left me and my father? why did she come here for? why is she coming here now? (hugs the grey shawl she got from akanee)
akanee appears: mann! mann, don't be angry at p'padda. p'padda's your mother.
samann: my mother who threw me away. my mother who doesn't love me.
akanee: if p'padda threw you away, if she didn't love you, she wouldn't have looked for you like that.
samann: she looked for me? you're saying she looked for me? i don't believe that. (turns the other way) i don't believe that.
akanee: mann, listen to me well. since i knew p'padda she was never happy, only looking for her daughter she lost, looking for her in the whole country.
samann: (turns to akanee again) then why did she leave me and my father? why did she leave me and my father?? (cries again)
akanee: if you want to know the truth, then you have to give p'padda a chance to explain, and not to run away from the truth like this. (kids play around with firework) mann, look at that. (turns her around and holds her arms) can you see the light of the firework? right now, you might think that your life has only darkness and there's nobody left. but if you open your heart, you might also see a light as beautiful like this one. (she turns around to face him. he holds her shoulders and looks at her shawl) the new knitted cloth here, p'padda made it herself with her hands. she hoped that one day she will meet her daughter who went missing, and when she meets her, she will give this knitted cloth to her. and right now, this knitted cloth is already with you. mann, please give p'padda a chance, give your mother a chance.
samann hugs her shawl, akanee wipes her tears away :wub:
Darn PUCA...you're fast girl. I was just talking about that scene in my review..hopeing that you'll sub it for us...then BANG..I posted my review, and saw your sub of that scene. Boy was I amazed at you..haha.

Thanks again girl. That was the sweetest thing Guy ever said to View in this EP. View may be in the darkness but there always a light, if only she open up to it. I think Guy meant him too.. :whahuh:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
continuation: back at the temple
padeth: please calm down, p'. samann will listen to you for sure.
(samann enters)
padda: mann! (she stands up) mann! (mann walks to her)
samann: if you're really my mother, that day... why did you leave me and my father for? (she starts crying)
padda: (cries) no mann, (takes her hand) no, please listen to me first, my daughter. i never ever threw you away, i never ever even thought about throwing you away, not even once.
flashback - padda very advanced in her pregnancy looks at the little money she keeps in a can. sann enters the scene with food.
sann: padda, have you eaten yet? (he takes her to the table) eat a lot, so when our child gets born it will be healthy.
padda: sann, when our child's out already, let's bring it to meet my parents.
sann: but what if your parents won't acknowledge it because of me?
padda: sann, my parents aren't that blackhearted. Plus i want our child when it gets born to have everything prepared like everyone else has.
sann: you think i don't have any ability to bring you and our child happiness, right?
padda: it's not like that sann! (she touches his hand but he takes his hand away and leaves. the scene changes - padda comes back to their home but sann and her child who's already born are nowhere to be seen. she runs out and goes looking for sann) - end of flashback

padda: your father probably thought that your mother will take you away from him. that's why he decided to take you away from your mother first. since the day you went missing, i never had any happiness not even for a second. i felt alone in this world because i didn't have you and your father anymore. i almost hurt myself many times, but then i changed my thinking, and the reason i could go on was because of one word, that was hope. i hoped that i would meet you again just once, and then i will hug you once again. please give me a chance. i'm sorry, i'm sorry samann, i'm sorry that everything turned out like this, i'm sorry (she starts crying and goes on her knees) i didn't threw you away, i didn't leave you! (she weeps)
samann: mother (they hug and weep together :cry: )

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Froy is like a Frog, he just love to hop hop there and here, at the most unexpected time. LOL :rofl: I love it how he refer to Guy as "Romeo" and View "Juliet" meeting each other...so cute. Yes, love how they'r teasing the girls.
oh lol, that's just hilarious. froy as a frog
i first only wanted to translate vill and guy scenes, but then froy was just too adorable today. love his bromance with guy it's just too funny and cute <3
gotta go now it's past midnight already, see you guys on monday or something like that :rockon:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh lol, that's just hilarious. froy as a frog
i first only wanted to translate vill and guy scenes, but then froy was just too adorable today. love his bromance with guy it's just too funny and cute <3
gotta go now it's past midnight already, see you guys on monday or something like that :rockon:

LMAO...thanks again PUCA...wow it's midnight already, here it's only 5:34pm...even with time different it doesn't stop us from watching or coming here :thumbsup: But yeap, see you on monday then :tearybye:

btw...Froy and Guy got the best bromance in here. gotta love them...good night dear

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Tomrrow is finally the action! Oh crap, I mean on monday :bhehe: I'm going :crazy: over here. Mixing date around like this. Hm...that is pretty much it, unless I have something else to say I'll write it again, but for now I can't think of anything..see you girls later.
LOL got me excited there for a bit pangia, but made me think too. After reading the first sentence, I was like "wait, :scratchhead2: what is tomorrow?? Today's Thursday. KT doesn't air on Friday.. does it???" lol then I read the second sentence and totally felt dumb :coverlaf: lol

OMG girl that is the perfect word to describe Froy. He is like a frog. He's always there, one place to another. It was cute how in episode 20 he just popped out of no where and was flirting/teasing with Best. The part where he tries to get on the back of her bike def match his frog character :bhehe:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Credit: Vill's Twitter
Idk if you guys have already seen this and post it up but really, this is our ending? ): Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOL got me excited there for a bit pangia, but made me think too. After reading the first sentence, I was like "wait, :scratchhead2: what is tomorrow?? Today's Thursday. KT doesn't air on Friday.. does it???" lol then I read the second sentence and totally felt dumb :coverlaf: lol

OMG girl that is the perfect word to describe Froy. He is like a frog. He's always there, one place to another. It was cute how in episode 20 he just popped out of no where and was flirting/teasing with Best. The part where he tries to get on the back of her bike def match his frog character :bhehe:
hahaha, sorry to confused you girl. I just be crazy over here, since I've been watching too much lakorn this weeks, and hasn't been keeping track of the date lOL. but yea...when I first learn of his name "Froy", I right away thought it as "Frog"..and he is cute just like a frog =)

Credit: Vill's Twitter
Idk if you guys have already seen this and post it up but really, this is our ending? ): Lol
I think someone posted that already in an earlier post, LOL. But thanks girl. Yeap, that'll be our ending!! View so nice to show us some spoiler. :thumbsup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:eek:fftopic:

It's Guy B-Day :hapbday: ...so I thought I just share a B-day card (MV) that I made with you girls. I hope that the crews can celebrate with him since KT is not ending til next week.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday to Guy...Hope there be some photos or clip of behind the scene of Guy with his cake like they always do with other stars birthday on the set....Grand birthday is only one month after Guy....hehe kool that Guy is like one month older than Grand... :lol:

Cr to: Cheer & Vill twitters page

Thought I share this :coverlaf: sorry if its off topic :eek:fftopic:

Here a photo of Vill & Cheer went to 2PM concert.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, I've been dreaming of Kohn Teun nonstop for the past few days. :D :rofl: They were good, sweet dreams. Mostly I dreamt of Gilly (Guy and View/Vill hehehe), but I remember seeing Tar & Grand and a little bit of Froy x Best. *Sigh* Gosh, I've never so crazy over a Thai lakorn and its pairings that I would actually dream of them for days. Wow, Exact, wish you know what KT does to me.

Too bad that I worked for 4 days straight, and I wasn't able to respond to Thursday's episode. Good thing I will have time on Tuesday to catch up, yes! So lucky (thank you, guardian angel) that I will get to sit back and enjoy the last episode of KT!!! :spin:

AikOm^_^

Guy and View are so cute together, they need another lakorn together.
Every Gilly (Guy x Vill/View) fan is saying that. :D I so agree, dear friend. xD :highfive: We'll have to wait and see if Exact is smart enough to pair them up again, sadly. Too bad that near the end of KT, the story mostly focuses on the drama/action instead of romance. :cry:

But at least the beginning and middle were full of romance. And even though I'm hoping hard to see Guy & View with each other in another lakorn soon, I can always re-watch Kohn Teun (mostly the Gilly scenes though) hehehe. :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know I said that I was going to make one for the 4 lovely couple in KT, but I can't help making one/two keke for Gilly :crush:

@Dancy...thanks for the picture. I love View dress and Cheer style. But wow, seeing both Cheer and View together is a dream come true. I love both girl to death!!

But Yay! more of KT tomrrow, :cry: although it's going to end very very soon. Like you girls said, I'm freaken hope that Exact will pair Gilly for another lakorn, which btw please include more romance in there :dude:

After KT, I'm probably going to be so bore! Guess like you Maiko, I'm just going to re-watch all the Gilly scenes again :clap:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
btw Maiko, so sad that you had to work for 4 days straight, I know we all missed you. But glad you're bad. I saw your saggie earlier, and it was like "wOW"! you got all the KT couples there :thumbsup: But I love it how you highlight picture of each couples, which makes them stand out more! then the lovely kiss scene, and I love it even more that you added two pics of Gilly kisses. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

:eek:fftopic:

It's Guy B-Day :hapbday: ...so I thought I just share a B-day card (MV) that I made with you girls. I hope that the crews can celebrate with him since KT is not ending til next week.
Aw, your B-day video to Guy is so cute and wonderful! You're such a dedicated fan, Pangia sis!!! :coverlaf: Like usual, I love the effects and clips you chose. Ekkkk, Guy is so smokin' HOT 'N SPICY in every clip!!! :drool:

Happy Birthday, Guy! I hope that you were able to celebrate with your friends and loved ones *cough cough*...ahem...especially with View...* :) (Though you probably celebrated it with your gf... :mellow: )