[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i'll translate the ending scene with gilly for you since this was the last episode of kohn teun :cry1:

mann's eagle is flying in the sky, akanee drives his motorcycle. he stops, takes of his glasses and smirks as he sees mann walking by the flower bed. he runs to mann:
akanee: has this place any work to do?
mann's surprised, smiles and turns around to face akanee, but then hides her smile and looks away.
akanee: hey, you didn't miss me?
mann: (looks at him again) no, why should i miss you for?
akanee: it doesn't matter, if you don't miss me then i can miss you by myself. (he smiles)
mann: (smiles also) truthfully, i missed you too. (akanee laughs) - but you came late. so i reckoned i better not miss you.
akanee: hey, but i came already. and i have good news to tell you.
mann: good news?
akanee: the chief of police gave me a break for two weeks. and i promise that during this two weeks, you will get to see my face every single day.
mann: oho, hey two weeks? like this i will surely get tired of your face. (she walks away)
akanee: mann (akanee stops her by backhugging her)
mann: hey if you're acting like this, when my mother sees us we will get scolded.
akanee: don't worry, i already got full permission from your mother and your uncle padeth.
mann: hey you're a cheater, "nai kohn teun"(savage) - oh right, i can't call you like that anymore, now i have to call you "khun tamruad" (mister police officer)
akanee: (shakes his head in disgust) don't wanna, i don't like that, i prefer you calling me "nai kohn teun"
mann: you want me to call you "nai kohn teun"? then ask me nicely first.
akanee: fine... (he turns her around so she'll face him) i love you
mann's shocked
akanee: (laughs) why are you staying quiet like this. you don't think about saying anything. i've asked you nicely already...
mann: (after some pause) i love you too, "nai kohn teun"
smile and hug, forheadkiss
akanee: you're mother's waiting for you. let us go meet her.
mann nods her head, and they go... with his arm around her and the eagle in the sky

buhh can't believe this is the end already, i need more!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PUCCA for translating the ending scene.. it's just too sweet.. when i watched this scene i had the biggest smile on my face and even now just reading this the smile is coming back. Guy is just too cute. I love his overall character. Totally love the "miss you" part of the conversation muahaha i will surely miss them.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It looks like it ended today :( I can't let go, not yet. it's too soon... i want, no i NEED, more Gilly... Overall I am satisfied with the lakorn. It had enough sweet scenes between our leads (although there could've been more) and just enough suspense and action (although I must say the action parts were a little corny).

In todays episode Pukhai takes View has hostage back to Aerin's farm and Guy follows. Aerin ends up being there too and Pukhai tries to get Aerin on his side. I'm so happy that it was Aerin who killed Pukhai, it was very brave of her. I didn't expect it coming from her but she is entitled to kill the person who killed her brother and dad. I'm just so sad that Aerin made a poor decision in the end :( I won't spoil as to what because I think i've done enough.

As for the lovely couples, Froy and Best are just too cute. I'm liking the whole police officer look on Best, she's gorgeous with it. And Froy is just too funny when they were on the roof. Tar and Grand's final scene was a bit too much for me but I'm glad Grand loves Tar back knowing that she use to love Kim before hand. As for our lovely Guy and View, it breaks my heart to not see them on screen anymore. I'll probably be watching KT again and again for a while until I find another couple to like. Their ending scene just made butterflies come out in my stomach.

Now I have to wait to get off work to watch the whole episode without missing any parts, I caught majority of the today's episode though. I hate having to watch KT at work because I can't multi-task well (especially when the other task is Guy). Can't wait to read the rest of the reviews for today's episode.
Thanks so much for providing us with the spoiler yet again. I love you!!! I feel ya girl, about working and watching KT at the same time. hahahah. Esp. when the other task is GUY!!! sniff...sniff..I already am missing Gilly already.

:lmao3: :lmao: Aw, Pangia sis, that's exactly how I felt. Yep, although the ending was hecka sweet, I was ticked off nevertheless at some things. :D I'll save my ranting for my long review. But yep, I so agree with you!!! Exact should have included that in the script...gosh, it ruined the ending just a little bit that she never called him "Akkanee..." :cry:

When she said, "I love you, too," and opened her mouth to say her next line, I was like, "Say it. Say it. SAY IT, VIEW!!! Say his name!!!! Call him Akkanee!!!!!"

But nope, she had to say "Nai Kohn Teun" lol. :lol2: I was disappointed, but at the same time, it's her pet name for him...and it makes it a little bit special and cuter... But she should still at least call him by his name after that just once!!! :yes:

Love it how word that you need to cool down first, sis!!! :lmao: I'm still not ready to write out my review...I'll probably do it around 5 or 6 P.M.
I know I'm still a bit mad/sad over it. I mean if she actually call him by his real name, it mean that she finally accept him as an insider (to her heart :crush: ).

awwww. it ended!!! :'( nooooo!!!!!!
I know... :cry1: I'm freaken sad too

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i'll translate the ending scene with gilly for you since this was the last episode of kohn teun :cry1:

mann's eagle is flying in the sky, akanee drives his motorcycle. he stops, takes of his glasses and smirks as he sees mann walking by the flower bed. he runs to mann:
akanee: has this place any work to do?
mann's surprised, smiles and turns around to face akanee, but then hides her smile and looks away.
akanee: hey, you didn't miss me?
mann: (looks at him again) no, why should i miss you for?
akanee: it doesn't matter, if you don't miss me then i can miss you by myself. (he smiles)
mann: (smiles also) truthfully, i missed you too. (akanee laughs) - but you came late. so i reckoned i better not miss you.
akanee: hey, but i came already. and i have good news to tell you.
mann: good news?
akanee: the chief of police gave me a break for two weeks. and i promise that during this two weeks, you will get to see my face every single day.
mann: oho, hey two weeks? like this i will surely get tired of your face. (she walks away)
akanee: mann (akanee stops her by backhugging her)
mann: hey if you're acting like this, when my mother sees us we will get scolded.
akanee: don't worry, i already got full permission from your mother and your uncle padeth.
mann: hey you're a cheater, "nai kohn teun"(savage) - oh right, i can't call you like that anymore, now i have to call you "khun tamruad" (mister police officer)
akanee: (shakes his head in disgust) don't wanna, i don't like that, i prefer you calling me "nai kohn teun"
mann: you want me to call you "nai kohn teun"? then ask me nicely first.
akanee: fine... (he turns her around so she'll face him) i love you
mann's shocked
akanee: (laughs) why are you staying quiet like this. you don't think about saying anything. i've asked you nicely already...
mann: (after some pause) i love you too, "nai kohn teun"
smile and hug, forheadkiss
akanee: you're mother's waiting for you. let us go meet her.
mann nods her head, and they go... with his arm around her and the eagle in the sky

buhh can't believe this is the end already, i need more!!!!
Ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhh....SIGH...AHHHHHHH. I freaken love you PUCA! thanks so much, :teary: come here you cute little thing, I want to give you a huge Yes...I need more, need more of Gilly like I need my life!!!!!
ending scene subs hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoQBdlEPaI
THIP!!!! you need a huge from me too. I can't believe you actually put this into the video clip! oh gosh, this is making me crazy! kiss..kiss..kiss from me! :dance1: Thanks so much, it's like a ending present! It's wonderful! Thanks again

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm finally much better now XD

Maiko you're right, even though she didn't call him by his name, "Nai Kohn Teun" was much sweeter, plus it's related to the title of the lakorn. Now that I replayed about 10X, I think it's better that way. I actually liked that they end with her referring him to the title of the lakorn. Plus you said it's like her personal nickname for him, and that makes the relationship between them that much sweeter.

Overall I really really like this lakorn. I hasn't gotton this excited about EXACT lakorn in a while. I mean I do like some of their lastest lakorn too, but just not that excited like this one. Of course b/c GILLY is in here. Love them so much. The only thing that I think it's corny is the fighting scenes. Some weren't that good, but all the cute/romance (esp of Gilly) makes up for it. I actually liked the action between Pukhai and Guy though, esp at the end. They're so hot (esp. GUY!!!).
My fav. part (action) was when Guy was climbing the wall! DAMN! sexy overload there ya! I love him from head to toe, from his clothing to his sexy bullet proof vest :thumbsup: And when he walked across, everything about his action were hot!

Enough already. I know you girls must think I'm crazy! Crazy in love with Guy, that's right!

Froy and Best couple were totally cute as heck. They're like the perfect match for each other. Good choice here EXACT!!! Tar and Grand scene was touching. Glad that Grand still forgive/like Tar, even though he was the one who arrested her's father. Just happy that she didn't hate him for it.

Sad for Aerin, this is like her second lakorn where she had to kill herself at the end. In KLP, I understand why she had to kill herself, but in here she got the choice to become good again. Too bad she had to die. (But love the way, Gilly both turned when they heard the shot, their expression was hot there - to me, don't know why that is, but I find it hot..hahah-)

Kekekekekeke...when Guy told her that he got some vacation off, right away in my mind I was thinking " :w-scene-pop-corn: :eyetwitch: " . I wanted to see the rest of his vacation with her!!! sooo freaken bad. Who know, maybe they might just get marry and :baby-scene-pop-corn: !

Sigh.....the ending was most most most most most most satisfying now that I closely look at it. Love it how they end with the camera shooting View eagle, and went to Guy. =)

EXACT MORE GILLY PLEASE!!!

Thanks to every fans of Gilly/KT! It was a most fun/exciting/amazing experiment with you all. Coming here every mon-thursday just to reviews and chit-chat with you all were the most happiest time of my life so far...hahah...I know my life is that boring. Anyway thanks to all those (PUCA) who always there to translate the cute scene between Gilly for us. Prisa, for uploading it so we all can see. chakrit_Y (and other, sorry if I forgot your name) for the spoilers!!! hehehe. Maiko for her freaken long cute/adorable/funny reviews!!!! I love them sooo much! I always come back and read them again and again! Lastly, thanks again to all the girls that I forgot to mention, but watch KT too!!!! Oh yeah, DANCY for providing the picture, and Maiko of course. Variety!!!! too!(love ya)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww man. I'm so sad that this pakorn ended. ): I'm really gonna miss GIlLLY.
They were so cute at the ending. So silly. lol
I felt sad for Aerin but atleast she won't have to suffer anymore.
Anyways, dannnngg. Guy looked so hot in his tight shirt. Ahaa I love it when he wears tight clothes. It shows his good looking figure. lol Is he will going out with that Girl? ):
I want to see more Guy-Vill. Exact should be nice and give us a hardcore one. Ahaa Y'all get what I mean. lolol
The shooting and blood scenes were totally not convincing. It totally bothered me. Haaha ;P
Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this lakorn. It was good. :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:eek:fftopic:

But is that Guy and View next to each other in this pic? As big of a fan I am of Gilly, darn it, I don't know well enough if those two are really them (plus the picture isn't that clear)...bad of me, I know... :coverlaf: But if it is, gosh dang, they were standing next to each other!!! :yahoo: :wub: Ekkkkkkkk, how cute! Wonder what the event was? Anyway, I think that's Grand next to Mos, and they're looking cute standing side by side. :D So many Exact actors and actresses!! It's awesome seeing them together like that! :heart:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:eek:fftopic:

But is that Guy and View next to each other in this pic? As big of a fan I am of Gilly, darn it, I don't know well enough if those two are really them (plus the picture isn't that clear)...bad of me, I know... :coverlaf: But if it is, gosh dang, they were standing next to each other!!! :yahoo: :wub: Ekkkkkkkk, how cute! Wonder what the event was? Anyway, I think that's Grand next to Mos, and they're looking cute standing side by side. :D So many Exact actors and actresses!! It's awesome seeing them together like that! :heart:

hahaha...Maiko it is Gilly there. And yes, they're standing next to each other. Yeah!!! They're so cute. I hope they can do interview together so we can see more of their cuteness.

AikOm^_^

hahaha...Maiko it is Gilly there. And yes, they're standing next to each other. Yeah!!! They're so cute. I hope they can do interview together so we can see more of their cuteness.
Whew, glad that I wasn't wrong then. I got hecka crazy when I saw that pic...but when I was posting it, doubt crept into my mind..."What if it's not them?!!!" Hehehe, it's more obvious that that was Guy, but I wasn't too sure if that was really View next to him (gosh, some View fan I am!). :coverlaf:

Even though View was standing closer to Bie, hehehe, gosh, my eyes were glued to Gilly!!! :wub: And then Bie x View! :spin: She is surrounded by the two men that she matches so well with!!! :clap2: :yahoo: Whoot, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm thinking so hard about Gilly's relationship in real life...seems like there is certainly some spark between them in reality. :pervie: I'm remembering back to when they were standing next to each other during another one of Exact's events months ago (and there was a picture shot in which Guy was leaning towards her and saying something to her! :ghehe: ).

Gosh, I know it probably means nothing (plus, it may have been luck that they were standing side by side), but my crazy mind's imagining that there's definitely something between those two. :dance3:

Agree, Pangia sis! I would love to see them in interviews together! Hmm, is it too late for them to visit the Bangkok Station show (not sure if that's what it's called)??? I hope to see a magazine shoot for Gilly! :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I'm in the process of writing out my long review, but I'm kind of tired (plus, my eyes hurt). Since I'm working tomorrow morning, I'll probably finish my review(s) tomorrow evening or the next day. Sad that I'll write them when KT's already over, but better late than never!!! xD

I'm so grateful I don't work for the next few days, so I'm ready for relaxation and some peace!!! :clap:

AikOm^_^

Darn it, my stupid laptop shut itself down somehow and I lost my review (luckily, I only had a few words down :D). It's late, so I'll start over tomorrow evening after work. Anyway, wanted to share this:

Credits to tieba.baidu.com.

Wow, looks like the cast of KT really did celebrate Guy's birthday!!!! :clap2: :party: I think Guy's holding the cake (geez, so small; if you're getting me a cake, it better be big and sweet and chocolate ;)). Aw, looks like they're having fun! Too bad that Grand, Noon, and View's "Grandpa" are missing from the pics (not sure if they joined the party or not). Everyone looks so cute and cool!!! Wow, Best's hair is growing again! Pretty, Best! But sadly, every time I look at the pic, my eyes always zoomed onto Gilly! :wub: :rofl: I'm happy they were side by side again hehehe! :yahoo: :cloud9: Aerin should move away. :lol: Just kidding hahaha. Hmm, I wonder who's that hugging her?

Aw, the actress who plays Ae-Kong's mother is very pretty and young-looking with her hair down! I love everyone's outfits, but beautiful View in red really stands out!!! :spin: Pukhai wears glasses?! :eyetwitch: :whahuh: :lmao: Not that it's that funny, but I didn't know he wears them. He looks extra smart and cute in them! :D

Funnie to see Grand's "dad" and Aerin's "dad" smiling with happiness/kindness. xD What an awesome cast! So heart-warming to see them in smiles!!! :cry: :wub:

K, night, ladies! :grouphug: I'll see if any of you have anything more to say tomorrow now that KT's over. I'll save my thoughts for tomorrow!

AikOm^_^

Here's another pic from Guy's birthday party that Exact posted up on their Facebook page:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Can't believe it that our lakorn ended yesterday so sad. I hope they get to do a lakorn together again in the future.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i miss guy already, especially when he's together with vill
i'm seriously gilly deprived, i'm still visiting this thread even though this lakorn has ended :cry:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here clips of the events Vill, Grand, Guy and other stars were at "ALL IN 1SKY NIGHT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5dRuJ1NfvY

After the events...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWFLBizOHg

Grand in the ad for the events...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRcDSaGpyc

Vill interview about the events...star at 3:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD8rJ8hv3_4

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i miss guy already, especially when he's together with vill
i'm seriously gilly deprived, i'm still visiting this thread even though this lakorn has ended :cry:
I know. sad...freaken sad...I miss seeing Guy/Gilly already too. If there is any news on them...I'm going to come back and post it to this thread. =)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG...GILLY WILL BE TAKING SOME PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER FOR "IMAGE", MAGAZINE WILL BE RELEASE ON OCT. FREAKEN YEAH BABY!!!! OMG, I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK RIGHT NOW.. :nailbiter:

credit to View's twitter
I can't wait people

AikOm^_^

OMG...GILLY WILL BE TAKING SOME PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER FOR "IMAGE", MAGAZINE WILL BE RELEASE ON OCT. FREAKEN YEAH BABY!!!! OMG, I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK RIGHT NOW.. :nailbiter:

credit to View's twitter
I can't wait people
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch:

I'll happily die rite now!!! :faint: (But preferrably after I see the photo shoot!!! :D)

Wow, and here I was just hoping hard that Gilly will be in a photo shoot soon...this is AWESOME news, Pangia sis!!! You just made my day; thanks for letting us know!!!! :grouphug:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Gilly in a photoshoot...hope that their poses will be adorable (but even though the concept may not be the best, I know I'll still love it!!!) :yahoo: :cheer: :drool: :spin: :cloud9: I would so love to buy that magazine issue...CAN'T WAIT TIL PICTURES ARE RELEASED!!! I want to be the first to post them! xD But I won't complain if you (Pangia) or somebody else does. :ghehe: Oh, yeah, thank you, IMAGE, for choosing Gilly! :D :thumbsup:

Hehehe, my heart is just beating too fast now...just got off work and I'm about to go take a shower, but I'm so freakin' happy that I checked KT's thread first! Thanks for tweeting it, View!!! :clap2: Gosh, from her pic, my dirty mind's imagining all sorts of sexy outfits and poses that Gilly will be doing... :pervie: :shutup: :censor: Gosh, if only I were the photographer! :camera:

She looks so hot, sweet, and beautiful like usual!!! :drools: :wub: *Sigh* I'm smiling so wide now and giggling like crazy!!! Exact, you really need to pair them up again (I won't even care if the lakorn will stink; just want to see Gilly again :cloud9: )!!! Thanks again, Pangia sis! :grouphug: I know, I can't wait either! :sweat: