Mannie

sarNie Adult
Here's my brief storyline, correct me if I'm wrong :)

So Taew is Wieng Roy Dao, who is the daughter of Donut, (Wiengkaew) and Dom (Pakorn). She was raised by adopted parents in the United States but after getting eye surgery, came back to her father's house.. Not knowing who her parents were. She didn't know that Donut was his second wife and that he had 4 wives. She comes to live with her Grandpa, Dom's father. Everyone in the house says she resembles her mother but everyone hates her, including the grandpa. For now, it's a mystery but Donut and Dom were killed when she was just a baby and sent away to America. Taew has flashbacks of her mom and her mom tries to tell her something. In those scenes, we can see that Donut was murdered and had been drowned to death. Each of Taews step moms have a kid, except Nampeung who acts really weird and looks like she's fake being nice. All the prior wives live with their dead husbands father (Taews grandpa which is played by Aom Phiyadas dad), since they want the will. Mart is a neighbor and has a little sister. He's a doctor but hates Taew and her family because he blames them for the death of his father. For now, the lakorn is really mysterious and so good!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
@Minankumo, thanks for clarifying! My nieces and nephew were loud, I wasn't sure if he said last or 2nd haha but it would make sense if she was the last!  
Also, many are confused about when I put Dom (Pakorn). Dom Hetrakul plays the character Pakorn, which is Taew's father. Hope that clears things up as well haha.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Her adopted parents were her uncle and aunt or closed relationship to her father. Her mother was the fourth and the wife Pasakorn loved the most.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
One thing I don't get a lot of people tell her that her father loves her mom. Yet so far he looks to me like a guy who enjoy his women. He has two wives at home and he brought home the third one.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Although I'm not a fan of Smart, I will be watching it for Donut and Taew's mother-daughter relationship.

By the way, is anyone subbing this?

cecilia

Staff member
Nampueng is one great actress, i can't read what's in her cunning and evil mind! That smirk always gets to me!!! I want to know what she's hiding ...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nampueng acts calm and sweet in front of people because she wants people to be nice to her. But  watch the scenes again you would noticed she is really slow to help out nangek or her mom. Like used the other wives foul mouth, because I am sure she wants to say the same things too. She lets them abused Wiengkao and use her and I am sure she want to do the same thing. And when she sure no one is looking you could her face she looks as mean as other wives.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for your brief summary Mannie. 

It is 1am atm and I want to watch this lakorn very much but I won't dare to watch it around this time lol
Yikes...two days ago I came upon Taew's video post of the teaser on ig during the night time and it scared me haha
There's so many great actors/actresses in this lakorn, I can't wait to start on it tomorrow morning. Hopefully I won't be too scared
of the ghost since it's Donut lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Beamsgirl, pra'ek aunt and nang'ek's grandfather used to be lover. He made the promise with her if they don't end up together with together then their children or his grandchildren will marry each other. She saw nang'ek and realize who she is. So she came to him for the promised he made with her. So she wants Roy dao to marry pra'ek.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
noydarny said:
Beamsgirl, pra'ek aunt and nang'ek's grandfather used to be lover. He made the promise with her if they don't end up together with together then their children or his grandchildren will marry each other. She saw nang'ek and realize who she is. So she came to him for the promised he made with her. So she wants Roy dao to marry pra'ek.

Thanks! I kinda guessed that not cause I understand Thai but because that's how Thai-dramas are lolololol.  And the way the grandma said it to the grandpa and the way he responded...there was a hint of sadness.

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
minankumo said:
Chobling is considering this lakorn. Hopefully she'll sub it for you guys. 
Check her channel. 
It would be awesome if she could sub it for us. I got the gist of what was going on but couldn't get all the details. Thanks to some of the members for providing the summary.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I miss Smart on screen. I don't really favor Taew, but the comments make this sound interesting. I might check it out. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like it so far. I wonder if p'eks dad died trying to save Donut? Seems like he's in love with her and she loves him too? Roy Dao's dad probably raped her. And who is in the basement? Sounded like an old man that's locked up down there. I'm going to guess Nampueng killed the husband. She's totally fake. But I'm not sure who killed Donut. The 3 wives seem too obvious. The grandpa?

One thing I was disappointed with was the mother/daughter reunion. I thought it would've been more emotional considering this was the first time she's seen her kid since the baby days. But she seemed more concerned with telling the story.

cecilia

Staff member
She apologized to RD for not being able to be there to protect her when she gets bully by others and i think this said more than enough with her love for her child.  Also, RD seems like an independent young woman so she didn't really need to show her clinging emotion to her mother.  I think it's enough that she's curious enough to want to find out what's going on in her mother's life.

I have a feeling that RD's dad r her mother too .. or could be that RD's mom fell for her dad after awhile and feel bad for toward the prince, p'ek's dad, since his dad seemed to have some 'affection' for her from the start.  I know for sure she caused the two men to no longer stay friends.