SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh my gawd! Taew&Smart, lol, they don't look bad in the pictures but why do they keep pairing old pa'ek with young na'ek???? Anyways, Taew is looking cute.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
long ago i thought Jack was praek lol it was my mistake...Taew with Smart huh...never watch their first lakorn together so this will be my first of them hehehe if i happen to watch LMAO

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If I am correct, according to the BTS clip up there, Donut will die and become a ghost and hunt them all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
If I am correct, according to the BTS clip up there, Donut will die and become a ghost and hunt them all.
revenge pay back to those that is mean to her but really Donut is a nice role

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't been on this thread for awhile. This looks like a good one. Just wondering is Top Jaron and Ploy (his n'ek from SJ) pairing up again in here? I see pictures on instagram from time to time, but it doesn't look like the pics were taken during SJ. If someone could tell me, that would be great. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny how I barely see any updates with this lakorn but BAM! all of the sudden the teaser came out with the others at the ch3 event. So, I'm assuming this will air this year too. The teaser was kind of creepy. P'Off and his horror lakorns.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought Pop & Ploy were going to be the Pranangs. But I am also satisfied with P'Smart & Taew. I miss seeing P'Smart. I wish he'd kept his buff physique because that was HOT. Esp. in "Tard Ruk" when he was playing Koon Louang. He's still good looking though. His dimples are adorable.