YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
taew and mart again
this is gonna be interesting and their having anothe olden period together
yay

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw donut look so sad in that pic. She's one of the versatile actress who can play any role from being nang rai to playing a weak role. She's convincing in both

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw donut look so sad in that pic. She's one of the versatile actress who can play any role from being nang rai to playing a weak role. She's convincing in both
Donut looks sad cos she's P'Au 4th wife she has to compete with the other wives

somp9

sarNie Adult
Mart & Taew look good together in the picture. Taew looks so pretty and I think she is Off's favorite actress. what is the story about?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Taew's really pretty. She's really starting to look like Aff. Glad that she's pairing up with Smart again, just hope that at least in this one they will actually have love and sweet scenes unlike Dong Poo Dee. DPD was a good lakorn, they were paired up but it was an uncle-niece relationship. Looking forward to this.
Donut's really pretty too, and Top Jaron is in here too? SWEET!!!! He's so handsome.

Btw, does anyone know what lakorn is Noon in? Cuz I notice that in more of the pictures, it's with P'Poh Nattawat.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Taew's really pretty. She's really starting to look like Aff. Glad that she's pairing up with Smart again, just hope that at least in this one they will actually have love and sweet scenes unlike Dong Poo Dee. DPD was a good lakorn, they were paired up but it was an uncle-niece relationship. Looking forward to this.
Donut's really pretty too, and Top Jaron is in here too? SWEET!!!! He's so handsome.

Btw, does anyone know what lakorn is Noon in? Cuz I notice that in more of the pictures, it's with P'Poh Nattawat.
Act art has 2 lakorn opening ceremony but its separate

Asy

sarNie Immature

If you still don't know
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/49276-ch3-tong-neu-gao-act-art/page__view__getlastpost