Asy

sarNie Immature
Ceci, in your post above. WK referred to Taew right? But her name is Roy Dao. Donut's Wing Kaew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Asy said:
Ceci, in your post above. WK referred to Taew right? But her name is Roy Dao. Donut's Wing Kaew.
she's referring to WiangKaew Donut 

Nampueng character she's like Khun Nai Yai from Qi Pao act nice the outside but inside she's evil 

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
I like it so far. I wonder if p'eks dad died trying to save Donut? Seems like he's in love with her and she loves him too? Roy Dao's dad probably raped her. And who is in the basement? Sounded like an old man that's locked up down there. I'm going to guess Nampueng killed the husband. She's totally fake. But I'm not sure who killed Donut. The 3 wives seem too obvious. The grandpa?

One thing I was disappointed with was the mother/daughter reunion. I thought it would've been more emotional considering this was the first time she's seen her kid since the baby days. But she seemed more concerned with telling the story.
I think Roy Dao's dad is the old man that gets locked down in the basement. If that is true, it will be more interesting as to why the son of the house gets locked away like a crazy person.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AT2005 said:
I think Roy Dao's dad is the old man that gets locked down in the basement. If that is true, it will be more interesting as to why the son of the house gets locked away like a crazy person.
the first wife could be the person behind all of this story

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
the first wife could be the person behind all of this story
Yeah...she is the manipulative one...she knows how to play her game so far in the first 2 eps. The third one, she could only do little tricks but the first wife, I have a feeling that when she schemed something, she would make it grand. 

cecilia

Staff member
Asy said:
lol .. sorry, yes, RD .. this is what happened when you get side track with FAI NAI WAYU too lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AT2005 said:
Yeah...she is the manipulative one...she knows how to play her game so far in the first 2 eps. The third one, she could only do little tricks but the first wife, I have a feeling that when she schemed something, she would make it grand. 
the 2nd and 3rd wife they can only be mean like how they say the very nice innocent person is very dangerous the 1st wife her eyes is hiding something i swear wiang roy dao is similar to 
Qi Pao, it took awhile to find the real killer 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The lawyer asked nang'ek to stay longer. But she wants to stay longer because of she wants to know what happen to her mom. Her grandfather calling her luk Kafak means unwanted child. Her father didn't give her any inheritance.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the first wife got scared of lotus flower wonder what she did to wiang kaew, its like haunting her everytime causing her to be so mentally ill 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Wiangkaew died by drowning in that pond so presumably she set up the drowning or told the guy servant to do it. And that pond is full of the dok bua.

WK's reaction to the will makes me think that she did love Pakorn after all and not p'eks dad. I don't think she wanted anything but an acknowledgement that she is his wife and he loved her and their daughter. I wished that WK's ghost got to haunt the people that did her wrong and get a little revenge. But no, even at the will her outburst was weak. Now if the ghost was on the bad side you know they'd get to terrorize the good people lol. But if the ghost is on the good side they still have to suffer while the bad guys still get to walk around free as a bird.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm waiting to see how RD is going to pull her dad out of that abandoned room ..
i'm even more curious to know why he's in such bad shape too.
What happened?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yeah if he is like that then something to do with his wives. When Roy Dao at her mom's house she says there some kind of ritual was performing there. So she probably terrorise them before.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
He lied to her saying he save her life from drowning when it was really Pra'ek's dad. She has to repay by being his fourth wife. All the meetings of Wiengkaew with the Prince were before he met Pra'ek's mom.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD! Ep4 got me balling my eyes out at work!!! Poor Donut! and poor p'ek's dad! DAMN I hate all the wives and n'ek's dad and everyone else in the house.  No wonder why P'ek hates that house >_<

cecilia

Staff member
They all have two faces ... sometime I don't get it why some women stick with men who have more than 1-2 wifes. Doesn't that mean that they don't have a heart and don't love you truly to want to invest all their time and love to nurture what should have been created out of it - love? I don't know .. will have to watch the episode to decide why WG fell for RD's dad.  

Ah, another thing, i hate paying GRATITUDE through physical needs .. it's -- OMG, unethical!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wait so did WK do everything out of misplaced gratitude or did she really fall in love with the dad? Cause I was hoping p'eks dad was the one she loved. It would've been all the more tragic that the island he owned and gave to his friend, ended up being WK's burial.

Yeah I don't buy that Pakorn loved anyone but himself. If he did "love" someone his love isn't worth very much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Yeah if he is like that then something to do with his wives. When Roy Dao at her mom's house she says there some kind of ritual was performing there. So she probably terrorise them before.
maybe the first wife poison RD dad 

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode got me confuse again .. don't know the 'real' story anymore ...
what makes WK want to take revenge horribly?  
Her chilling visits to the three wives are mysterious .. 

I don't know if the dad loves the mom or not but i do know that to use the goodwill of other to take advantage of a weak one shown how low and pathetic he is or can be.  Whether he loves her or not, he shouldn't use that method to hold her back -- a gentleman should always show a honest love to the woman he love .. not something like this (then again, this contradict all the behavior of rich p'ek in lakorn history lol)