sunitium

sarNie Egg
Hello~ Can someone explain to me what Dala(Ploy) role is? I watched the first episode, but I'm still lost...is she the Grandfather's care taker or something?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
sunitium said:
Hello~ Can someone explain to me what Dala(Ploy) role is? I watched the first episode, but I'm still lost...is she the Grandfather's care taker or something? What about Mark(Jack)?
Yes she is, like a personal nurse. The grandfather also help raised her and paid for her school expenses to become a nurse.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
And in the last episode the grandfather announced that he is going to give the land and the house to Dara. And she going to end up with the lawyer son. All the wives are pissed off about it. That's what they really want the land and the house. One thing I don't understand I don't know why he is so hard on Roy Dao. He seems to adore her but yet he is the worst when it come to treat her like shit. I think it's his fault that people are treating her like shit. I know he is pissed off at her parents because they took off to England and never look back.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think the grandad is testing her character. You know how the stereotypical virtue is "ord torn." I don't know if there's an exact translation in English, how she is able to endure challenges ? How strong she can be?

I know it's considered evil to murder people and all but those men raped her and those women set it up. I'm totally rooting for ghost WiangKaew to kill them all. In fact death is too easy. She should torture them. That gang rape is possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in lakorns. I don't think I've been that disturbed since Rak Nakara when they were trying to abort Noon's baby.

sunitium

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Yes she is, like a personal nurse. The grandfather also help raised her and paid for her school expenses to become a nurse.

Oh, okay, it's starting to make a lot more sense to me now, thank you so much:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 2 and I somehow have more question. Why didn't Dilok let his family know that he has a daughter? 

And Pakorn is such a whore!!! 2 wives is not enough? He gets a third one and now he wants a fourth!!! 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well he cut tied with his family and father. He didn't keep contact with them it was the lawyer that keep track of him and his family in England.

Reactions: fun

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
fun said:
fun, on 01 Feb 2014 - 20:18, said:

I just finished episode 2 and I somehow have more question. Why didn't Dilok let his family know that he has a daughter? 

And Pakorn is such a whore!!! 2 wives is not enough? He gets a third one and now he wants a fourth!!! 
I think is because Dao is the only one that is Pakorn real daughter and the other 3 is not or Dilok promise to take care of Dao since she passed away he still want to keep his promise to Dao's mom. The lawyer and Dilok keep in contact all the time and they should know what's going on and can't do anything.  The grandfather is stupid  and blinded  proably just only listen to the first wife.  All sweet nice and innocent but deathly. 
sweet is good but too much can kill you.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why don't Roy Dao's mom tell her that the first wife is bad? Or does Roy Dao know but is faking being nice to the first wife?

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
beamsgirl said:
beamsgirl, on 10 Feb 2014 - 10:15, said:

why don't Roy Dao's mom tell her that the first wife is bad? Or does Roy Dao know but is faking being nice to the first wife?
The ghost never mention any of the people who did bad thing to her by name.  She just goes and get her revenge on them and Roy Dao guess who it was afterward.

Asy

sarNie Immature
beamsgirl said:

Hm I thought Roi Dao already aware that Temdeun is fake since some of the flashback that Wieng Kaew told her also included Temduen evilness. So, actually she still don't know Temdeun is two-faced. 

Roi Dao's so naive. She tells almost everything to that faker. :(

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
>_<  what is up with all these guys having feelings for Roy Dao now?  There were no relationship building at all and now bam! everyone has feelings for her.  The only one that comes close to a real relationship with her is her guy friend from England and even then, I've only seen a friend relationship 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh my god Chai is sooo mean! He pulled the bowl away from her! Now that she has that condition, hopefully they can build a relationship and have more scenes together

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone explain why Roy Dao and Mack keep saying "I" and "u"?  Is it English "I" and "you" as if they're mixing English and Thai? Or is it a new reference thing?  Because I heard the bad girl and bad guy in Koom Nang Kruan use those terms on themselves too.

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
The lawyer's son has feeling for her since the beginning of the lakorn. Not so sure about her friend, Jack. They hardly had any scenes until the recent eps.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm kind of disappointed. The lakorn has started to drag a bit. Also Roy Dao is a bit of a drag now too. She started out strong and spunky but I don't know, she seems to have gotten dumber.

I thought Roi Dao already aware that Temdeun is fake since some of the flashback that Wieng Kaew told her also included Temduen evilness
Yeah I seriously don't see how Roy Dao is still ignorant. She's seeing the past and in them it's clear that the first wife is as bad as the rest of them.

I'm kind of tired of the evil people too. It's a bit much. They're full on evil with no rhyme nor reason besides fighting over men. That one girl that told her brother to rape their half sister? Gross and evil. (I know the evil wives' kids aren't really Pakorn's but they don't know that. They think they have the same father).

I think the most touching scene so far is Wiang Kaew watching Maan Fah sleeping. Just her expression at seeing the kid of the guy she loved.  Donut's doing great.

I know it's bad to murder people and all but the people Wiang Kaew killed are people that harmed her in the past and is still trying to harm her kid. None of them are innocent. So Roy Dao annoys me a bit when she's trying to help the bad people from getting killed by Wiang Kaew. I know part of it is that she doesn't want her mom to sin anymore but it still annoys me.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ Unlike you, I'm enjoying this week episodes so much. Well actually I'm enjoying it every week. In fact this is the very first lakorn for these past two years that made we wait in front of my pc every Monday and Tuesday for the first part of each episode to be uploaded lol.

However I kinda agree that the evil things are a bit too much. As far as I remember, if this lakorn isn't the most, but it's definitely one of the disturbed lakorn ever. The evil people aren't remorseful at all, from the mother to their kids. Like seriously Darared still got the guts to kill Roy Dao when it was only a few days after her brother got possessed by Pee Wiang Kaew.

And it's the gross thing ever to know that Wirawit isn't also Pakorn's son. And his mom is proud, going everywhere telling everyone that his son is the only male heir of Badintorn. Euw. No shame at all!

I find it funny seeing those two wives Jomjit and Soifah fought over who's gonna replace Roi Dao's place as Khun Chai Siptid's fiance. It was really hilarious. Those three wives hate each other but they ganged up to do evil things.

beamsgirl said:
can someone explain why Roy Dao and Mack keep saying "I" and "u"?  Is it English "I" and "you" as if they're mixing English and Thai? Or is it a new reference thing?  Because I heard the bad girl and bad guy in Koom Nang Kruan use those terms on themselves too.

It's because they have lived in England (overseas) for so long kha. Many of Thai people that stay overseas use 'I you, I you'. It's common. 

However in Thailand, they use it for trying to sound fancy. They maybe don't actually speak English, but pretending they do. Using 'I you, I you' actually isn't really acceptable around 'good' people because its annoying. :p

Mark overused the I you. He even uses that word with Khun Chai. It's hilarious lol.