[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Wow these people are so tall lol Im only 5'2 lol and Judging by the eyeball Marie looks kind of taller than Yaya for me but she is cute. Hope her acting is good too. Can't wait to see her with boy.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I remember from one of the Sudsapda videos, Marie and Yaya were standing near each other and Marie was only slightly taller than Yaya when she was wearing high heels and Yaya had flats. lol oh well. Basically, I look forward to watching this newbie. I hope I don't end up disappointed

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow combine casting how cool, Oh Arnuchat his in here too always see him in Exact Ch5
now his in Ch3 as well so glad Wave Media is producing this they chose good cast in here

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
marie is pretty LOL but the short scene they post makes her look kinda weird. I don't really like the way she talks, looks like she's full of attitude...hmmm...but yeah she looks taller than boy with those heels...yikes...all the pr'ek should've drank more milk...lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG Oh Anuchit, freaking love him!!! Is he seriously in here? I only watch him in ch7 lakorns cause I hate ch5 so much. He should just come to ch3 cause it sucks in ch5.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
thanks for sharing the ceremony pictures. i wish marie wore something different though, the skirt, bright blazer and her flower isn't very appealing BUT that's just my opinion. she's cute regardless

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder what character Oh will play here, i think i will watch this lakorn just for him. I love him in Kom Faek, too bad they killed off his character.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this is the first time Oh has played for Ch3. he should definately move over cause he will get better roles than where hes at now

thanks

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wave Madia is casting good poeple together which Ilike...oh can't wait love the cast already...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Is Marie's right eye smaller than her left or is it just lazy. She reminds me of Mint Chalida. I'm not too fond of the newbies, although I favor Yaya the most and Kim the least.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Marie is growing on me. I am surprise they got a really thin nang ek. Usually Ch3 actresses are thicker or a bit more curvy... well they have some kind of meat on them lol than all the rest of the channels. I like. Marie is the first along with Margie that are like stick thin with no meat lol