[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not so excited about this lakorn any more watching Boy and Marie despite that :w-scene-pop-corn: in 3NNT :nono1:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Weaw is a cutie!!!
oh my this is another bickering lakorn isn't it??
more Marie shouting?? >.< lets hope she has improved some, b/c i like her when she's not bursting my ear drums lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
her voice when yelling it gives me this funny feeling in my ear when Marie speaks
normally i think it sounded ok but not that squeaky yelling

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe that's why she is chosen. haha she likes to shout. =P but she does always shout. in 3NNT

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ike the bickering between them in their previous lakorn but I just hate when marie starts yelling lol they have great chemistry! Looks like its gonna be a battle between marie and margie

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Since I totally skip mostly of Boy and Marie charater in 3NNT and watch Markim...I'll give them another try but I'll say they look cute but not as cute as Bargie...But if okay a pr'ek could look good with anybody else like Ken for example...Ken look prefct with Ann but still look hot with Janie, Aom p, Cherry and goes da same with Rome who totally look good with Rita but look hot with Chompoo...anyway would work but I do wish Boy and Kim for da future...