[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies, that BTW clip with Yaya's funny moves cracked me up so bad too! I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I have!! I wish it was longer because I wanted to see Nadech's reaction!! I wonder what he was thinking when Yaya bunch his nice butt!! :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I like these two pics so much. One because he is so playful in it. The other one - I like the scar on his stomach. I find it so sexy. Am I weird?
I like all the pictures because he looked so fresh and handsome! He's like a breathe of fresh air!! I don't think it's weird that you find his scar sexy because you like anything and everything about him with imperfections and all!! :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech looks very handsome in that shoot. Like, how does he make so much skin look so innocent? ><

LOL at the bts. Yaya is definitely NANGFAH like Nadech said, she played herself, so silly and having fun. I too did not know they were that close but am I surprised? no...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures that we haven't seen before..I hope. I apologize in advance in case some of these are duplicates!! Mmmm...these pictures make me want to watch Yadech's sexy performance at the Ch3 4+1 superstar concert again!

credit as tagged and posted on Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like Nadech just rolled out of this bed...cuuute!!

&ldquo;Look who I ran into backstage☺♡"
IG: @cindysirinya

IG :tanggua
&ldquo;Oh my&rdquo;

IG:tanggua
&ldquo;Lets blur myself&rdquo;

credit as tagged and posted on Nadech & Yaya Home @ Pantip
the first pic Nadech just got up from his sleep haha :dance3: bad hair day but still cute :wink:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow. noon w look soo plastic next to yaya..sorry. no offense to her fans..just saying. she used to be so naturally beauitful..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech singing Loso, awesome. I freaking love whenever Nadech sings look thong too LOL it's different from what other p'ek sing and he sings it well. I seriously want him to do a musical lakorn, one of those rom-com in the country side.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bts clip haha Yaya so cute+funny was dancing&hit Nadech butt haha. i like it show they are really comfortable with eachother that she can hit his butt. migosh Nadech look so worn out, must be very tired. poor boy. can't wait till the lakorn air.