[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww...I love your fan mv, Kiki!! It's so cute and romantic! My heart is melting and I can't help but smile!! You've made my day! :kiss: Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is so hilarious!! Yum...Nadech really enjoys his food! Makes me want some too. The host is so funny!!
:lmao3: :lolyup: :lmao2: :rofl:

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech after commercial shoot on 02/08/2012. Take it off, Nadech!! LOL :pervie:

Who is that woman in the car? Is she the assistant manager?

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Did they have a photoshoot together? Hehe

I'm on the phone so can't see the woman in the car is P'Nee or not na.
I don't think it's the same photo shoot but I hope that I'm wrong though!! I really want them to have another shoot together too! Maybe it is P'Nee! It's great that she's patient too and give Nadech some space so he can spend time with his fans!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think it is his mom. It seemed like his mom went to several functions with him now. Maybe when his mom was with him then the media wouldn't keep asking him about the mint hi-so, etc.

:thanks: everyone for posting!

I think it is his mom. It seemed like his mom went to several functions with him now. Maybe when his mom was with him then the media wouldn't keep asking him about the mint hi-so, etc.

:thanks: everyone for posting!

Yes, it's his mommy na. : )
Why is he so silly? Lifting his shirt like a little boy? He must be happy and relax to have his mom around him.
Grrrr - even that scar on his belly is sexy!!!!

ok, don't get me started on the color of his underwear! Do they glow in the dark? hehehe
oh, why does he do that to me?????? :woot2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it's his mommy na. : )
Why is he so silly? Lifting his shirt like a little boy? He must be happy and relax to have his mom around him.
Grrrr - even that scar on his belly is sexy!!!!

ok, don't get me started on the color of his underwear! Do they glow in the dark? hehehe
oh, why does he do that to me?????? :woot2:
Thanks ladies, so she is his mommy! Yeah, I've seen her going around with him but the photo wasn't so clear! I think he lifted his shirt because the fans wanted to see his abs!! :pervie: I'm so glad he obliged! Kiki, I knew you were going to comment on this underwear!! :bhehe:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
These look interesting! Could someone translate these pictures because my reading of Thai language is very limited!! I had to concentrate on learning the English language when I moved to the US as a child.

credit as tagged